Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:08 am

Aaron chuckled quietly at Bree's impressions, bawling out with laughter when she did too.
"God, you're funny," he remarked with a devious grin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:38 am

Bree
I return the grin, moving my arms from the back of the sofa to fall onto my lap.
"So, how's Amy to live with?" I ask him. The slow, chatty part of the film have now finished and the explosions are firing back up again.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:57 am

"Soso," Aaron replied. "It isn't as bad as you would think it would be, especially sharing a room. You just gotta make sure at a certain time you don't annoy her, you get my drift?" He chuckled slowly. "I learnt that the hard way," he added, remembering the time she threw one of the chairs at his head.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:27 am

Bree
"Really? What did she do to you?" I ask him, thinking about all of the possibilities, some of which I find hilarious.
Luckily in our caravan it's Jacob and Evan who share a room, and I get one all to myself.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:31 am

Aaron chuckled at his vision of the incident.
"One time I was teasing Amy and she was getting more and more annoyed, and as usual this was fueling me on, especially as the younger brother," he explained, still with a grin on his face. "Well, I pushed her a bit too far and she may have grabbed one of the chairs in the dining room and whack it at my head when I least expected it..." Aaron chortled as he shook his head. "That was fun," he added sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:35 am

Bree
My eyes widen when he says 'dining room chair.'
"Ouch. That must've left one big bruise," I comment, rubbing my head. Jake and Evan had never been like that with me, mostly because of the big age gap.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:41 am

Aaron shrugged his shoulders.
"Probably, it was only banter," Aaron smirked having enjoyed winding up his sister at times. "Just sibling banter!"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:56 am

Bree
"All siblings have it," I add with a smirk.
The two of us turn back to the TV and watch for a while, though some of it doesn't quite make sense because I missed the part we were talking over.
After a while I glance back over to Aaron, watching him as his eyes are glued to the TV.
"Aaron..." I say quietly, waiting for him to look at me. When he does, I continue, "are we, um- like...together?"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:19 am

Aaron moved his eyes onto Bree, only rotating his head slightly.
"Well- I'd say so, wouldn't you?" Aaron remarked forwardly, not going to babble and just say it.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:26 am

Bree
I nod slightly and smile. "I was just checking we were on the same page," I explain. "It would've been a bit awkward if we weren't."
I let out a little snicker.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:38 am

"That means we are on the same page then?" Aaron responded with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:58 am

Bree
"I guess so," I say with a nod.
I turn my attention back to the screen, and Aaron does also. We sit in silence, engrossed in the movie. I tear my attention away to glance at him again. I smile and move his face toward mine with my hand, planting a kiss on his lips, before looking back at the movie.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:02 am

(hey guys ^-^. I've been swamped lately, came back from Spain on the 9th of August, had to gather all my school supplies then started back on 14th. Literally have been getting tons of homework and I've had a unit test today and another couple next week:L Recap please, if its not too much? Smile )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:08 am

(Where were we when you last RPed?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:17 am

"That was a bit spontaneous wasn't it?" Aaron remarked with a sweet smile planted on his face as he looked at Bree in the corner of his eyes.

((I don't think there has actually been much happening since you left; I think the main event was the realisation that 'mutated' walkers are becoming more common and are of a bigger threat, having killed half of a group out of a patrol(All NPC's) and basically its just been individual conversations between characters and no major drama, really! But welcome back! ;D))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:22 am

Bree
"Don't you like spontaneous?" I ask him with a grin, my eyes still planted on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:35 am

"Oh yes; spontaneous is cracker, I just didn't realise you were that rebellious," Aaron teased with a cheeky wink, nudging her gently with his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:51 am

(ah, okay, thanks! Very Happy i think it was when the others were about to come back from their outing? can't quite remember...)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:30 am

((Yeah- Not much has happened since then! xD- Anyone on now?))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:51 am

Bree
"If you think I'm rebellious now, just you wait and see," I joke, nudging him back with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 am

"Oh really?" Aaron remarked, going a long with the joke. "What jump of ride am I in for then? What rebellious things have you done?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:02 am

(Sad)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:07 am

(Sorry I haven't been on much guys. I've just started a new school and it's all crazy busy!)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:20 pm

(hi guys, what have i missed from two months ago?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:10 am

((Hello y'all, anyone on? :3- And Halo, you haven't actually missed that much actually, since it's like a day or two after the group escaped from Lucky Palms. Mainly just the realisation that mutated walkers are a huge threat after killing half of a patrol group that some of our characters where in when they went out to investigate. The rest has just been random, conversational roleplaying ;3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next