Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:33 am

(Little do they know what's going on!)

Bree
"We could still play scrabble or something, but I just thought..." I say quickly before closing my eyes and continuing the kissing. I keep one hand over his shoulder while moving the other to the top of his neck, running my hand into his hair.

Finn
I pull Lil closer, wrapping my arm around her as the truck begins to shake. I set a wide stance, looking around frantically, even though I can't see anything in the pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 am

Harl began to exhale and inhale loudly. She could face these monsters during the day, but at night when you couldn't see anything... It made her contemplated killing herself right now to avoid the pain to come.
"Well, it's been nice knowing you all..." She chuckled nervously, having a feeling they were going to die within the next few minutes.

Aaron then slid his in a sidewards rotation, before laying down on his back on the sofa with Bree ontop of him. He smirked within the locked mouths at the feeling and thought of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:43 am

Lil:
After a few moments of hearing something burrow through the dirt and much, everything goes silent apart from the crickets chirping in the distance. I hold onto Finn, my eyes wide-open trying to guess what'll happen next.

Jesus:
"I hear ya' Harl." I say, trying to push out a laugh. But I couldn't do it. Suddenly, I don't notice anything for a few seconds but then I realize that the tree in front of has gotten--... bigger.
"Is it just me or-- Oh Fuck." I moan when I realize that the bastards had gotten their hands on the wheels of the pick-up truck and were now dragging the truck down.

"Guys, we're sinking. We are fuckin' sinking." I warn them all as I tightly grip my axe. Brook started crying again and I looked around at everyone. "So, should we wait to die on this death-trap or should we risk being dragged underground while running back to camp?" I ask them.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:46 am

Bree
I keep kissing him but suddenly it dawns on me and I realise where this is going. I push myself off him and walk towards the counter quickly. "Do you..uh, want a drink?" I ask nervously. I open the fridge and pull out a J20 for myself, my face bright red.

Finn
"We can't get off...but we can't stay on," I mumble, my thoughts tied in knots. "Good luck guys, thanks for everything," I gulp as my body starts to shake with nerves. The truck gets pulled further down.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 am

"I want to risk running," Harl informed abruptly. "I don't want to die in this van."
Kyle glanced at Harl, holding onto her tightly before nodding.
"I agree," he muttered nervously.

Aaron realised what it looked like, before sitting up right and adjusting his hair awkwardly.
"Er, Su- Sure," he stuttered nervously scratching his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:53 am

Lil:
"Finn, don't talk like that we've got three kids to look after, I ain't giving up." I give out to him while looking at our surroundings. Everthing was getting larger and before you know it, the muck and dirt were getting much, much, much closer to us...

Jesus:
"Can't we just drive-off, Brook, where are the keys?" I ask her as she cries a river in the corner of the pick-up truck. She takes them out of her pocket and when I go to grab them she takes them away from my reach.

"Brook?" I say as she cries, her dirty hair covering her face. "Brook, gimme' the keys." I shout at her as the truck is dragged further down into the ground. Donavan hits his flash light and it comes back on.

Donavan:
"Wait, Hey; It's on, it's back on!" I say as I shine the flash light at Jesus and Brook. Suddenly, Brook looks directly at me and I see that her skin has gone grey and tattered. Her eyes were red and instead of crying tears, she was crying blood.

"D-DON'T LEOOK AT- AT-- A-AT ME!" She screeches as she jumps on top of me and digs her nails into my chest. 2AGH!" I yelp.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:58 am

Finn
"Shit!" I exclaim, running over towards Donavan with the rest of the group as we attempt to pull Brook of him before the truck sinks into the ground.
I grab her arm but she extends it and scratches her nails across mine instead. "Agh!"

Bree
"Yeah, okay... drinks, drinks," I mutter nervously, taking out a J20 from the fridge for him too. I pick up mine and walk back over to the sofa, handing him the bottle. I sit down, this time a little further away.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:00 am

Harl shook her head and moved back at the dram, weirdly she was traumatised even though considering how much they have been through. Kyle pounces forward and attempts to pull Brooke off of Jesus by grabbing her hips.

Aaron realises it made her awkward at what it appeared to turn out like, when he wasn't even thinking about it. He gently took the bottle.
"Thanks," he muttered in a nervous and shameful tone as he opened the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:04 am

Jesus:
Donavan is ploughed off of the truck by Brook, and I go to help him, but what about the Biters? I realize that if the light is on, that means they'll be scared-- or whatever.
I jump down beside Finn and try to grab Brook off of Donavan. Suddenly, she grunts and grinds her teeth until she spits green goo on Donavan's chest.

Donavan:
"Huh?" I mumble as the green goo plops onto my chest. "Wha-- OH, AGH, AGH FUCK, AWH GOD!" I scream loudly as the goo burns burns my t-shirt and then seeps through my skin. I could feel it on my rib-cage, it was deteriorating my rib-cage. "HELP, IT BURNS, PLEASE!" I scream as tears flood my eyes.

Jesus:
Finn gets back up and we join Kyle, altogether we tear Brook off of Donavan and throw her a few feet away from us. I look down at Donavan and try to scrape the goo off with a piece of my jacket I had torn off, but, by the time I tear it off; I look to see Donavan with a bloody, goo-filled hole in his chest-- his face lifeless...
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 am

Finn
After Donavan's body turns lifeless, I quickly turn to Brook. She pounces towards us but I kick her hard in the gut so she falls to the floor. I look over to Jesus to see what he wants to do with her.

Bree
I clench my eyes tightly and open them again. I take a sip of my drink and then look over to Aaron. "I'm sorry," I mumble, looking back down to my drink. "I just...panicked."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 am

((I strangly want Kyle to get caught and bit in the hand and Harl slice his hand off... LOLOL))

Harl stood still in shock, not wanting to move. She stared at the hole in his chest, and then glimpsed at his lifeless face.
"How the hell are we going to survive..." She muttered.

"It's alright," Aaron said, still feeling awkward. "I didn't mean to portray it like that... I'm not in this for that, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:14 am

( Ooh. Well, the 'Amputee' Club could always use new members, as long as it's just an amputee and Kyle doesn't *Gasp* die. D: )

Lil:
"What the f-fuck is wrong with her?" I ask as I stand at the edge of the pick-up. I looked to see Harl who looked very scared, I couldn't believe it, this shit was so scary that Harl was terrified.
I leave the messy job to the Guys' and crouch beside Harl. "Don't worry, we'll be ready next time." I comfort her.

Jesus:
"...K-Kill Her." I say while panting on the mucky ground. I look at Finn and Kyle and then back at Brook who was heaving on the ground, cough out the green acid-like substance onto the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:18 am

Harl glanced at Lil and smiled.
"I'll be fine- I was just overwhelmed with visions of these mutants terrorising us until we are torn apart by them, it doesn't seem worth the thought of keeping your eyes open at all times..." She explained to Lil whilst taking a deep breath and looking at Brooke.
"Who wants to end her misery?" Kyle asked, looking at the ground around them.

((Oh no I won't kill him, I have a few things in mind to happen to Kyle and Harl ;3))

Last edited by Nigalkins on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:18 am

Bree
"I just didnt, uh, know because you have more, like, experience and I didn't know if you were, uh, expecting me to, uh, y'know-" I ramble on. I stop and lower my shoulders. I look over at him and place my drink down on the table beside me.

Finn
I nod and take the gun out of my belt. I take aim and shoot Brook, her lifeless body falling from the van onto the floor. I look over as a pair of walker hands reach up from the ground and drag her down. I sigh and shake my head, turning back to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:21 am

Aaron choked as he took a gulp of the drink.
"No, no," he clarifie clearly. "I'm not expecting that yet; it's early days..." He informed with a sweet smile. "Relationships are more than that type of stuff."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:25 am

Lil:
I hug Harl for a few moments, before Finn shoots Brook; I let go and smile at her. "C'mon, we should leg it back to camp." I say to her. I hope down from the truck and see that a trail of bumps in the earth going away from us.
"The Geeks' are leaving." I tell them all as the bumps get harder to see.

Jesus:
I get up and we all begin to trek back to the camp. It was so silent we didn't exchange a word. But, many words were exchanged when we got back to Camp.
We emerged from the bushes and my mouth dropped.

(Alert; I'm going to say a lot of Graphic Stuff, jus' so ye know how powerful these Walkers are.)

The camp was in ruins, several people were dead, blood splattered everywhere, and Jamey was crawling towards us-- his erm, insides spilling out of him.
"...F...F-F...Fu--Fung--F-Us." He stutters as he stops by my feet and dies.

Lil:
I see Jamey and quickly turn around to the bushes where I puke. "Oh-- God." I say as I finish, the sight of camp was disgusting. Parts of people were everywhere. But, a few people were missing so a few must of run off.
"What did he say?" I ask Jesus while wiping my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:28 am

Harl looked around in disgust, she could break down at any second.
"What the hell happened..." She welped cluelessly. Kyle looked at Jesus.
"Fungus?" He repeated in a baffled tone as he then examined the surrounding environment.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:29 am

Bree
"Well I feel stupid now," I say with a laugh, leaning my head back on the sofa. I stare up at the ceiling, wish I could just take back the last two minutes. "Can we just forget I said anything?" I ask, looking over at him.

(Should one of the twins be dead or missing or?)

Finn
I look around at the blood splattered everywhere and I watch in horror as Jamey spills his guts out everywhere. I squeeze my eyes together tightly and bite my cheeks to stop myself from vomiting.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:31 am

Aaron chuckled, feeling more relaxed. He jumped over and pecked her on the cheek.
"Of course, doll," he muttered with a smile. "Your just adorable," he complimented in a childish tone.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:33 am

( Max an' Molly were at The Hilltop being baby-sitted, weren't they? I forget! Razz)

Jesus:
"Fungus?" I mumble to myself, wondering what Jamey was talkin' about. I shake away all thoughts and kneel down beside him. I shut his eyes and place my coat over his body.
"He had a Wife, an' Kid." I say to everyone while quickly doing the 'Father, Son' Holy Spirit' gesture in sign of respect.

Lil:
I rub my mouth some more and try and avoid Jamey's gruesome state of death. "Fungus?" I repeat, I think we were all wondering what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:35 am

"He must be regarding fungus as in the plant stuff..." Kyle remarked, considering they were surrounded by wildlife.

(( I think she meant Jacob and Evan, they were on this walker thingy and stayed at camp.))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:37 am

( Oh, Crap! Razz )
( If you want to Alicia, but, I'll just warn you that that means you'll have to kill off an extra character at the War. But, what ever floats your yacht. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:39 am

(Yeah, sorry! By twins I mean Jake and Evan)

Bree
I grin at him and throw my arms around him in a hug. The force of my hug knocks him over so I end up on top of him again. I laugh, "I'm pretty strong. I don't know why I wasn't on any sports teams," I joke.

(Okies, never mind b/c that would kinda screw up my plans for war since I know who I'm killing)

Jacob
"What the hell happened to you?" I ask Lil, looking down at her leg in horror. Her cuts were so deep you could see through to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:41 am

"You are pretty strong," Aaron remarks. "I don't know if I could handle a girlfriend who was pretty strong," he teased jokingly to lighten the mood, before perking up his head an giving her a quick peck on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:42 am

Lil:
"It's a long story, what the hell happened here?" I say sadly as my eyes quickly glance around the camp.

PJ:
I ran through the forest with Dean. "Where we goin'?" He asks me as he pants, he was kind of chubby so he couldn't run without stopping to catch his breath. "I don't know, we just needed to get away from those-- things." I tell him the truth.

Lil:
"Wait, WHAT IS THAT?" I shout while stumbling back. A Geek that his face was covered in some, some-- Fungus stumbles out of the bushes. All over its body and face there were these little fungus-like looking holes.
It had no eyes, but, it did have a nose so I suppose it hunted with it's sense of smell.

Jesus:
I push everyone back into the bushes as we watch the Biter from a far, it looked like a giant deformed mushroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next