Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
EB

EB

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:42 am

(Ohh boy.)

Christopher~
"Well, you have a very nice guard." I rolled my eyes. "Have any of you even planned for what could happen if there ISN'T an Aurora Skies? If the science facility isn't running? If the whole damn thing is burnt to the ground? What are you going to do then when nothing can be salvaged?"
"Make hypoallergenic T-shirts!" Agatha chimes in.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:44 am

((I just feel it's all going to go terribly wrong when they get to Aurora Skies.. D: You're probably thinking reading that 'Oh yes it will *evil laugh*' xD))

"Ah yes, champagne... The traditional celebratory drink for new years. We could innovate it to being the traditional drink as the anniversary of the zombie cure," Kimberly chuckled lightly, watching and observing the surrounding environment, before glancing at Christopher. She waited for someone else to reply in response, since she hadn't wanted to think of that possible outcome.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:50 am

( Twisted Evil )

Markus:
"You haven't even seen me in action you little shit-head." I shout at Christopher. I was gettin' kinda angry. But, Henri holds me back. I was quite hot-headed.

Niamh:
"Then we move onto the next nearest facility, or we salvage as much as we can at Aurora Skies." I say sternly to Christopher. Agatha, Nora, and Henri had all become quiet. Nora and Henri weren't ones for fighting.
And I guess Agatha wasn't either.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:52 am

((e.e))

"We are all smart and intellectual people, we will discover a way to make it work," Kimberly informed with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:55 am

Christopher~
"There must be a reason for that." I laughed. I just can't believe these lab monkeys are so wrapped up in 'We're gonna save the world! We're gonna be heroes! We're gonna drink champagne!' They have to wake up, this isn't a fantasy world. "If you guys want to go head first into a catastrophe, fine. Don't whine to me when I'm right." I grumbled.

Agatha~
I start shaking as my pace slows down. I can't stand all this arguing. My bottom lip quivers a bit and I get a huge cramp in the pit of my stomach. I stop completely and clutch my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:58 am

( GTG watch 'Under The Dome'. You guys' can control my characters, and I'll try and get a post in during the breaks! )
Back to top Go down
HeyItsSims

HeyItsSims

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:03 am

(( *waves* ))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:04 am

(Enjoy your show Fordee!
And Hi sims!
Back to top Go down
HeyItsSims

HeyItsSims

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:08 am

(( By the way, where exactly is everyone else?
I heard something earlier about a facility, but I don't know if you all are still there or something...?
Just wanna check ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:11 am

(Ehm, I'm not quite sure tbh >_< I'm pretty sure the main group is in a Lucky Palms safe zone.
Unless your characters are in the spin-off?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:13 am

( Hey Sims'
We're currently RP-ing as our spin-off characters. So, if you'd like to try and join up with them, they are currently leaving Bridgeport. I'd suggest starting on the outskirts of the city, or in the forest- so that they can bump into each other! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
HeyItsSims

HeyItsSims

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:16 am

(( Okay, thanks! ^^ ))

(( Ellie ))

The trees seem to fall in number as we walk along more. I wonder if we're coming up on a settlement.
Dalton hasn't said anything for a little while. Thank the good lord.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:20 am

( No Prob! )
( 'Under The Dome' has been postponed since my Dad has to watch the news, and he is taking up the TV. D: )

Markus:
"How about you just shut your mouth? These people don't needa' hear this stuff. You may be right, you may be wrong. Why fuckin' worry about that stuff. How about we just go there and see for ourselves?" I snap at Christopher.
Henri continues to hold me back, in-case I try and go in for a punch.

Niamh:
"Can we all just shut up and continue on?" I state. I look at Christopher and then look at Mark, and then back to Christopher. I shake my head and then begin to pick up the pace, until I was at the front of the group.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:23 am

Christopher~
I roll my eyes and continue walking.

Agatha~
The cramps fade when the arguing ceases. I stand up straight and sprint toward my brother and cling onto his arm again.
(She was about to switch personalities if you were curious.)

(Aww, sorry about the show thing Fordee Sad)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:28 am

( Hm. I guessed as much, sorry I ended the fight before Agatha went all bad ass on their asses. Razz )

( NVM. News is over, 'Under The Dome' now back on track! See ya' later guys'! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:32 am

((Hope you enjoy the rest of under the dome, it's such a fabulous series! :3))

Kimberly stays quiet while Markus is pushed over his boiling point, and examines the surrounding derelict environment. She had never had the opportunity to witness and observe the abandoned state of the world outside of the science facility; and now that they've been forced out it has all became too real for her to belief the world has turned into this.

-------

https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40