Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:42 am

((Hah, thanks Wink GTA is a fabulous game; although since they removed the money from the money cheaters my friends aren't rich anymore so I can't mooch off them D: Sad isn't it Razz
And to be honest, I have no idea where things were left off. It was with the Hope group wasn't it? Unless you want to progress some stuff with the main group, your choice :3))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:43 am

( Hm. I wouldn't mind doing some bits with the Hope Cast; I want to progress a bit in that storyline, so, Hope then? )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:44 am

((Sure thing, you start since you have the plan etc ;3))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:48 am

( Okay, I guess we'll just have a bit of talking and then get on with rescuing the damsels in distress from the bandits in the woods'. )

Mark:
"Okay, so, when we heading out?" I ask Naera.

She looks at me and her expression turns to one that looked like she was thinking really hard. "Hm. Maybe in an hour or two, we should get going before we run outta' sunlight." She says to me while looking at the others' in agreement.

I nod and then turn towards my group. "Okay, so Nora and Niamh are staying here, right?" I ask. Nora nods, and so does Niamh. I look at Kim.
"Thanks for volunteering, I know you rather stay here, but, thanks- the more of us go, the more friendly we look. We need these guys', we need'em on our side."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:52 am

Kimberly rotated her head between the people involved in the conversing, she was still unsure about having to go, but she had to. She focused her eyes on Mark when he speaks to her directly.
"It's no problem; I think it'll be good practise on killing some decays. It'll be an educational experience," she smiled trying to think of beneficial effects. "I suppose we'll actually have proper weapons out there on this occasion?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:58 am

Markus:
"I'm sure we will, won't we?" I ask along with Kimberly as Naera walks past us, sorting out some boxes beside the area where we had all sat down.
"Well, we have a bunch of weapons lying around, but, only one or two firearms. So, you'd guys' would have to use close combat weapons- if that is okay?" Naera informs us.

I nod slowly. "I'm sure we can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:01 am

Kimberly paused for a few seconds before responding.
"It's better compared to a backpack," she chuckled lightly, glancing around the room and examining it for the weapons available. "Where would you plan on stationing some of us during the operation?" she asked. "I assume you won't need some of us to enter the camp to retrieve the girls?" she continued, referring to herself, trying to see if there was better chances of herself surviving.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:08 am

Ally:
"I've scouted the camp, and I can tell ya' myself that we don't need that many to actually get into the campgrounds, but, we will needa good few around the perimeter- just in case." I tell Kimberly.

Markus:
"That makes sense, but, wouldn't there be guards scouting the perimeter?" I ask the blonde-haired woman, Ally, I think her name was.

Ally:
"Yeah. But, only a few, if we take'em down quietly then we'll be able to sneak in, get Sophe and Rachel, then sneak out." I say. I look down at the hostage we had, he had shoulder length hair and a young, pretty boy-like face.
You wouldn't think he was a murderer, thief, kidnapper, and possibly a rapist.

Markus:
"So, most of us would be used as basically back-up, just in case something bad happens. Right?" I ask. Ally looks up from the hostage and at me, she nods. "What are the chances of something going wrong though?" I inquire.

Ally:
"No definite answer, their camp has around fifteen people, we're almost to that number, well, a little less since not all of us are going. Plus, we have this sucker." I say to Markus while slightly kicking the bandit with my boot.
He says something, but, it is muffled by the tape around his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:12 am

Kimberly was relieved when Ally informed they didn't all need to enter, feeling much safer being a guard around the perimeter.
"As long as we are cunning, quick and quiet there won't be a problem," Kimberly added reassuring herself, she then glimpsed at Ally. "What advantage does this 'sucker' have to us?" she inquired curiously, before looking down upon his body.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:19 am

Ally:
"He can feed us information, of course."

I kneel down to the hostage and tear the tape off of his mouth. "Shit!" He swears as it peels off his mouth, leaving the skin around his mouth blotchy for a few moments.

"Okay, tell us, what's your name?" I ask him, making small-talk, before delving into the information we really wanted from him. "Eoghan- but, people call me Eddy." He introduces himself, trying not to make eye-contact.

"Eddy- what?" Taj asks while clinging to the cast around his arm. "I don't think surnames are important nowadays." He replies. I hit him across the face and he yelps. "Taj asked you what your second name was, what is it." I shout into his face. He flusters for a bit before looking me dead in the eye.

"Eddy Samuelson."

I nod and then get up from my kneeling position. "Naera, give him something to drink, then we'll get the questioning. We'll get every bit of information we can." I say while walking to the register to look through my rucksack.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:23 am

((oh my god oh my god fhogus))

Kimberly watched as they began with the hostage, Eddy. She then walked off, wandering around the shop itself to find a weapon she could use later. However, she tried to keep her ears focused on what was happening back with the captive.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:29 am

( Lol. Razz )

Ally:
"Your a damn harsh interrogator." Archie says to me as I fumble through my bag. "Well, the bastard and his friends are keeping your wife, an' my best friend hostage. I gotta' be tough." I reply to him.

He nods and then walks over to Taj. I find a bottle of water and take a sip, it was almost empty- damn.

Naera:
"Here." I gently hand a packet of biscuits to the hostage. "Thanks." He says, in a somewhat cynical tone of voice. I think he just didn't mean to actually thank me, since we, -- well, we were keeping him hostage.

"Kimberly, Agatha. Do you guys' mind coming here." I call the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:32 am

Kimberly trailed her finger along one of the shelves, before hearing her name and jolting her head around, stopping in her path.
"Sure," she responded quickly, having one last quick glance around before sauntering to Naera. "What do you need?" she asked with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:38 am

Naera:
"Do you mind doing us a huge favour?"
I ask them.

"Will the two of you help Taj and I fortify the perimeter of the gas station. There are a few week spots around the whole area, which could make getting in real easy. Plus, if the bandits decide to retaliate, it'd be better to have a more stronger base." I say.

"Plus, we need to keep guard until we get going. So, I thought two of us could fix up the place, whilst Taj and someone else keeps guard outside." I add.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:40 am

Kimberly nodded her head in agreement as Nae talked.
"Sure thing, I'd love to help; better than sitting waiting," she informed with a leer. "Where are the weak locations?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:45 am

Naera:
"The exterior bathrooms, a few damp spots in the walls, a few windows that are a bit unstable, and, then I wouldn't mind fortifying the walls around the gas station by putting some stuff around it." I say to her as I look at Taj.
He was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:11 am

((Sorry, was having dinner!))

"Alright," Kimberly replied with a smile. "I suppose we could surround the station with vehicles, since we are beside the motorway that is scattered with them," she suggested as they moved forward.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:32 am

( It's cool. :] )

Taj:
"That's a pretty good idea, better then just piling boxes onto other boxes." I say with a smirk. "I'll take watch, since I can't fix anything with one hand." I say.

"Agatha, mind helpin' me?" I ask her. She says "Yes." and we head out.

Naera:
"Okay, lets get going." I say while picking up a toolbox I had found in the backroom. I wanted to get a bit done before we left for the bandit camp.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:37 am

"I'd speculate that a large portion of the cars were left open regarding their doors and locks, so all we'd have to do is turn off the handbreak and attempt to push them into place. On the other hand some probably still work if we find the keys or hot-wire them. We'll probably need to break into some, right?" Kimberly commented on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:40 am

Taj:
"Yeah, well, I mean- does anyone know how to hot wire. I think I missed that course during training." I joke as we all walk out of the gas station, making sure to not knock over the barricade by the broken door.

Naera:
"I know how to do it, so don't worry." I assure Taj. "Where'd a nurse learn to hotwire?" He asks me, looking straight at me. "I tried to run away in my Dad's car when I was 15." I tell them, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:43 am

"Well; I'm glad you did at this moment in time," Kimberly informed with a slight chuckle, before covering her eyes as she walked out into the lightness. They had some cover from the gas station covering itself, however, Kimberly realised they wouldn't be protected for long. "Should we handle the vehicle situation first?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:46 am

Naera:
"That'd be best."
I say.

"Taj, Agatha- wanna' give us a hand. There aren't too many deadies around here, so no need to start watch." I ask them. Taj and Agatha both nod as we walk out of the compounds of the station and onto the highway.
There was a dead body a few meters ahead of us. "Was she with you?" I ask Kim as I spot the woman's body.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:50 am

Kimberly looked down at Maya; staring at her lifeless body.
"Yeah- Kind of; she worked at the Science Facility with us. Although, we only reunited with her minutes before we found you people," she explained before exhaling heavily and looking away. She was hit hard by the fact she'd seen two dead facility members within the last twenty four hours. "Which car should we start with?" she asked, her eyes scanning and examining the motorway in front of her, with cars scattered in various positions.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:54 am

Taj:
"Something extravagant, I mean- there has to be a million dollar car around here somewhere. We are in fact just outside of Bridgeport." I suggest.

"Why not one of the SUVs, I mean, they're larger then any of the luxurious cars I see around here." Naera says. "I honestly don't care, as long as I get to sit in a good looking car." I joke. Naera and I both laugh.

"How about this one?" Agatha suggest while eyeing up a Hyundai. It was pretty big, and it was large, lengthwise- so it'd cover a good bit.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:58 am

"It'll be a good start," Kimberly commented, locking her eyes on it and examining it. She sauntered over to it. All the doors of the car were shut. She approached the car, before pulling on the front passenger door handle. The door swung open, before she smiled.
"Looks like this car was never locked," she remarked, before shutting the door and going around to the boot of the car. "Is there any keys in the ignition?" she inquired as she opened the boot to see if anything useful was left inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next