Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Fordee

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:01 am

( Nope.

I've talked to moderators of the site that allows you to create these forums and they were not very helpful. I think the only way we'd be able to continue RP-ing properly is if I create a new account and create a new forum, but, I'd hate to just abandon all of this.

Can I have your guys' thoughts on all of this? )
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:24 am

((Could use the Wiki?))
Back to top Go down
Fordee

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:15 am

( We could, but, we tried that before and the layout was a bit awkward. There is a forum on the wika, but, it's a bit difficult to set up. I'll try and get it set up though! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:55 am

((Gah it sucks you aren't able to get back onto your account. I suppose you could try and set up the forums on the wikia, but if you can't I'm sure it won't be that bad creating a new account etc, considering we have had to abandon past threads/forums in the past and have dealt fine, just as long as we keep this linked I think it'll be fine if it comes to that conclusion, hahah!))
Back to top Go down
Fordee

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:14 am

( Yeah.

I'm might create a whole new forum, because I have no clue how to work the wiki's one, seriously. And, don't worry, I'll keep this forum still linked, so, we can always revisit.

Also, I wanna' apologize for taking so long to give you guys' an answer. Some family issues came up, and I forgot about this whole forum for a while, until I was thinking of character ideas and I was like- shit, I should check up on everyone! So, again, I'm sorry for leaving guys'. Hopefully if we get this new forum running, we'll be RP-ing like crazy! )
Back to top Go down
Fordee14

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:30 am

( Okay, I'm gonna' make the Forum, as I speak.

I should have a link up in the next few minutes, or so. )
Back to top Go down
Fordee14

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:16 am

( Ladies, and Gents'.

I give to you; our new forum. Hopefully we can all get on at the same time, lol.

""http:"//"r-p-g."forumga".net/"" Please, copy that link without the speech marks, since, apparently new members cannot post links for seven days. Or say it says. So, I can't give you guys' a direct link.

Oh, and the link is also on the wiki, it should be easier getting to the new forums there. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:30 am

(I'm all signed up!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee14

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 am

( Woo! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:36 am

((I've just signed up there, I'm excited to begin RPing this again! ;D))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:34 am

(Anyone on yet?)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 am

(Fordee, for some reason I can't reply to the topic you posted in the other forum?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee14

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:54 am

( You can't? Hm, Okay. I'll try and get to the bottom of it. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:55 am

(I think it's because it's a 'sticky')
Back to top Go down
Fordee14

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:55 am

( Okay, try now! )
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:31 am

((Hey guys. Just want to say I'll be gone for a while. I'm moving to a house and it needs to some work done. Won't go into too many details but I'll be back as soon as I can xD

P.s It may be a while before I join the new forum, Fordee. I've grown a tad weary about using my email :S))
Back to top Go down
Fordee14

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:37 am

( Okay Emma! No worries.

And congratulations on the new house, I'll be moving to a new house soon as well! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25