Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolution - RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:24 am

"Evolution"

"Year 2028:
Serum 'X', is a new popular drug on the streets. But, apart from a supposed spectacular 'high', Serum 'X' has also been affecting some people across the globe in a, er- different way."

Rules: -
All Usual RPG Rules Apply.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:43 am

Form: -
Name:
Powers:
Persona:*
Psyche:
Before Powers:
After Powers:

* - Persona = Super Hero/Villain Name. (Not Required.)

Characters: -
Super Heroes -
-
-
-

Anti-Heroes -
-
-
-

Super Villains -
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:11 am

Locations: -

"Evolution", is set in the actual world. So, any place in our world, will be present in the RPG. So, anywhere in the U.S.A, anywhere in the U.K, anywhere in Europe, anywhere in Africa, anywhere in Asia- etcetera.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:25 am

Name: Geoffrey 'Geoff' Adlard
Sex: Male
Powers:
- Super-Strength.
- Advanced Senses.
- Advanced Reflexes.
Persona: N/A
Psyche:
-Athletic, Brave, Charismatic, Friendly, Strong-Minded, Strong-Willed.
Before Powers:

"Geoffrey 'Geoff' Adlard was born in New York, New York- however, he grew-up in a small town just outside of New York. His life has always been just 'average'- his parents are both happily married and excelling at their careers- his father's a businessman who works in the center of Manhattan, whilst his mother's a classic homemaker. His hasn't always gotten along with his older sister, but, most of the time they have a normal brother/sister relationship. He is currently in his second last year of high school- he's fairly popular and is one of the star players on the school's football team."

After Powers: N/A

___

Name:  Jason "Jay" Jaros
Sex: Male
Powers:
- Super-Speed.
- Advanced Marksmanship.
Psyche:
- Brave, Brutal, Careless, Harsh, Honest, Hot-Headed, Smug.
Before Powers:

Jason "Jay" Jaros was born to a prostitute in New Jersey. He was raised by his mother throughout the first few years of his life, but, when his mother was murdered- he was forced onto the streets. At the age of eleven, who became associated with "The Marauder"- a major gang leader in both New York and New Jersey. For the rest of his years, he grew in the ranks of the gang until he became a well respected member of the gang. He isn't that well-known in the gang, and "The Marauder" wouldn't know him if he seen him, but, Jay, is still a valuable and respected member.

After Powers:

Jay isn't big on drugs, he's seen friends use them and not live so happily ever after. But, when he was at one of the many gang headquarters, he was accidentally exposed to the drug. Even with a whiff of it, it fused with his DNA and gave him the ability to run at the speed of light. It also helped greatly with his aim and knowledge of firearms. Although he likes using his powers now and then, Jay isn't that fond of showing them off. As he doesn't know how others will react to it.

Name: Amber Ray
Sex: Female
Powers:
- The Ability To Reflect Pain Onto Others.
- The Ability Of Advanced Regeneration.
Psyche:
- Ambitious, Emotional, Hot-Headed, Humorous, Intelligent, Snarky, Tomboy-ish.
Before Powers:

When she was a young girl, she was at home with her mother when their apartment caught fire. Her mother tried to get her out, and she succeeded, at the cost of her own life. Amber was devastated, and since then she had bounced around from orphanage to orphanage. When she was around nine, she developed a mother-daughter relationship with one of the orphanage's headmistresses and she later adopted Amber. The head mistress gave Amber a life that a lot of kids would kill for. She got a great education, she was a bit spoilt, and she went to one of the best colleges in Los Angeles. She had just recently finished her training courses and become a fire-fighter in a fire department in East L.A.

After Powers: N/A
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:42 am

Name: Amelia Fox
Powers:
- Animal morphing (She can take on the form of any animal and develops its abilities. The longer she stays as the animal the more her characteristics alter to become like that of the animal, and if she stays in one form for too long, she risks never changing back. Also, it causes her great strain to change from one form to another without changing back to a human first.)
Psyche:
- Sophisticated, sly, perceptive, skeptical, quick-witted
Before Powers:
Amelia grew up in a small, agricultural town, having 5 brothers and sisters. Her parents wanted her to go into the family farm business, but she had other interests. She craved the hustle and bustle of city life. Making close connections with her cousin Kimberly in New York, the two shared an apartment and Amelia got an internship at local fashion design office.

After Powers:
After Kim and Amelia hit a nightclub following a long day of work, unknown to her, Amelia's drink was spiked with Serum 'X'. After heading back early, not feeling too well, Amelia began to involuntarily shape shift through the night. Recently, she's experienced little control over her powers, and been forced to rent her own apartment after destroying Kim's room in the form of a bear. She's spent most of her time inside, attempting to learn self-control.

Last edited by Alicia on Mon May 05, 2014 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:43 am

(I'll probably bring another character in soon but I want to get the hang of Amelia first Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:45 am

( Awesome! I've only got one character with powers as of yet, I'll RP my other two characters getting powers! Okay, Amelia's- not accepted- JK. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:49 am

( Haha  Razz Okay, let's get started! Wooo! )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:56 am

( Okay! )

Geoff:
"What are we doin' here Carlos?" I ask my 'buddy' as we walk through the dark hallway of the factory. He was in-front of me carrying a flashlight, whilst, I was trailing behind him. My sneakers squeaking against the masonry floor.
"I told ya', I'm going through a rebellious stage." He informs me as I pass a few pipelines and dusty machinery.

"So, you're just going to trespass on your father's old factory?" I ask him, even though I knew the answer already. He looks behind me and grins- "Yup." he replies, as he grins from cheek to cheek.

I shake my head and sigh. "Goddamn it- Carlos." I mutter under my breath as he turns his head back around.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:00 am

Amelia
I pace around my room at the end of the bed. Deep breaths Amelia, deep breaths.
Catching a glance of myself through the cracked mirror on my dressing table I stop and stare. Deep breaths. I snatch my gaze away and sit down on my bed slowly, gazing into thin air. Deep breaths. I lie down. "Fuck deep breaths," I murmur aloud, turning over and screaming into my pillow.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:06 am

Geoff:
"I heard that." He snaps as we walk both walk down the bare, dark hallway.

"I don't give two fucks if you heard it Carlos. I could be doin' something better right about now then sneaking around you daddy's fucking factory." I respond to him.
"Like what? Jackin' it while thinking about Steph?" He mocks me as he shines the light at a bunch of old wooden boxes and barrels.

"Ugh- shut up." I mumble as we both continue to walk down the hall. He laughs to himself for a few moments before we come to a crossroads in the hallway.

"Which we do we take?" Carlos asks as he shines the flashlight down both hallways. He turns to me and I shrug. "I don't fucking know, it's your dad's factory." I say to him as I look at where the light is shining...

Last edited by Fordee09 on Mon May 05, 2014 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:13 am

Name: Brooke Roberts
Powers: Electrical Manipulation and Absorbtion
Persona: Currently N/A [In the future: Electra]
Psyche: Generous, Kind, Triggered fierce and dominant, Intelligent, Charismatic.
Before Powers:
    Brooke was born and raised on the outskirts of London, England. Brooke had a younger sister and both of her parents throughout all of her childhood. After she graduated from university she was offered a job within journalism employment for 'The Daily Mail'. A few years later, she wanted to venture to America, and because of her great talents portrayed in her journalism skills she was given the opportunity to work for 'The New York Times', in which she accepted the job. She lived on the out skirts of New York in a small apartment.  She had several friends and had a boyfriend just before she obtained her powers, having been committed to each other for two years. She was living the life she dreamed, and every holiday would visit her family in England.
After Powers:
      Brooke was investigating a report for the newspaper, after rumours of these drugs began to surface. She managed to get herself inside and find a producer of the Serum 'X'. Although, she was given as little details as possible, but she decided to sneak some of the tablet form of Serum 'X' when they weren't looking. She quickly left the premises before heading home. Later that night while trying to sleep, she found herself overwhelmed by a headache, and rushed to take painkillers to ease the pain. However, she done this in the dark, and accidentally picked out the Serum 'X' pills from her hand bag rather than her painkillers. In result, she accidentally dosed herself with the drug.  The next morning, Brooke woke up to the alarm clock echoing through her ears, and as she went to turn the alarm off an electrical current between her and the alarm clock caused the clock to spark and quickly explode with electrical currents emitting off of the alarm clock.  She was absolutely terrified, getting herself stressed and nervous all in a short space of time and all electrical components in her bedroom began to go haywire.   She spent almost three weeks hiding within her apartment, pretending to have taken a sudden and long sickness. However, her boyfriend discovered what she had the potential of doing, and couldn't handle it after she exposed her electrical manipulation. He quickly broke up with her and left and she hasn't seen him since. She's beginning to be able to control her powers, knowing what movements, emotions and thoughts can trigger them. Brooke has discovered she can send electrical/lightning blasts through her fingertips and palms, and send electrical pulses through her hands and feet creating a fast movement of her body or an electrical weaponry force depending on the employment. She has even been practising her powers so she can have complete control of them, however she still is causing accidental uses of the powers which have create problems for her and others around her.
Face-claim: Olivia Wilde

((I think this will do for the time-being! :3))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:15 am

( Cool. Brooke, has been accepted. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:15 am

Amelia
I lie silently for a few minutes and wiggle my fingers as I feel them begin to tingle. No, not again.
My phone begins to vibrate. I reach my hand across the bed and pick it up.

"Hello?" I mumble into it, sitting up.
"Amelia?" a voice appears on the other end. "This is Sharron Moore from your office. You haven't been in for the past few days."
Yes Sharron, I think I realised that myself thanks. "I uh, I've been feeling really sick. I'm sorry, I totally forgot to ring in." The tingling spreads from my fingers up my arms.
"Yes, well, the boss is angry, so don't pull a stunt like this again," she scolds.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:23 am

Geoff:
"Maybe we should just go back." I tell Carlos, and just as the words leave my lips I- we both hear the sound of two or three men talking. Carlos backs away from the two passages in the hallway and starts to run back in the direction we came-
But, we both realize that, the direction we came is where the voices are coming from.

We both look at eachother- frozen.

"Okay, we needa'-" Carlos begins to talk, but, he is interrupted by a tall, muscular, light-skinned man with a goatee beard. He was dressed in a black t-shirt, and black work trousers.

"Hey, what the hell are you kids' doin' in here!?" He shouts at us as he grabs a taser from his belt and charges at us. Carlos drops the flashlight and it smashes to the ground. He then legs it down the left hallway and I have no choice but to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:27 am

Amelia
The tingling spreads from my arms, encasing my entire body.
"Sharron...I'm...I've got to go," I stutter, dropping my phone on the bed as I fall backwards to lie down. I close my eyes, and feel my body transforming. I hear Sharron curse at me down the phone, and when she cuts off, I let out whimpers of pain. I clench my fists. But they're not longer fists.

The tingling is gone.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:34 am

Geoff:
"GET BACK HERE!" The man in black shouts after us.

We ,obviously, don't stop- we just keep on running, but, after about a minute of sprinting away- the walls and floor start to look exactly the same. I could barely see them since the hall was very dimly-witted, but, everything was exactly the same.

I shake my head and try not to pay too much attention to the damn walls an' floors. Carlos and I end up reaching the end of the hallway and all that was in-front of us was a locked windowed door and some empty, smashed-up boxes and crates. Carlos quickly uses his elbow to smash the window of the door and open it from the inside.

We hear the faint calls of the guy in black who I was guessing was apart of the security team. Carlos shuts the door behind us, even though it won't do any good, and then we both start looking for a way outta' here.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:40 am

Amelia
Out of the window, down the fire escape. My paws patter along the metal.
I jump down onto the tarmac pavement and trot along the street.
"Damn cat!" a lady shouts at me as we both turn the corner at the same time. She goes to kick me out of the way but I growl at her and scram her shoes, dashing away behind a nearby dumpster.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:44 am

Geoff:
"Carlos! I can't see anything that can help us get outta' here." I warn him as I frantically search every corner of the room. I don't hear a reply, but, I really don't care- it's about damn time he shut up. I investigate the room some more and then see a small skylight that could probably fit us if we went one at a time.

"Carlos!" I call him as I try to jump up and open the skylight, but, it's too high. I grip onto a crate filled with something and drag it until it is under the skylight. I climb up onto it and try to open the skylight, but, it is locked.

Fuck!

"CARLOS!" I shout as I try to break open the skylight with my fist, but, it won't work. I then root around the pockets of m football jacket and take out a pin that I stole from my sister to piss her off since we had a fight last night.
I jam the pin into the skylight's lock- but, it doesn't work. Of course it didn't work, I don't know how to pick a damn lock!

"CARLOS, WILL YOU FUCKING HELP ME OUT!" I shout, but, when I turn around I see the guy in black right in behind me. He has a taser and he stares at me. I gulp and look at him as he readies his taser. I try to jump off the crate so I can make a run for it, but, he kicks the crate and I slide off it instead.

I crash into a load of other crates and they all smash open, revealing a loada' packages entitled "Le Sérum X". What is that, french?
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:48 am

Amelia
Okay, time to change back. Let's give it a go.
I scrunch my face up hard in concentration and try to imagine myself back in human form. Nothing happens. I try to remember how I did it last time, but nothing comes to me.
I try something else. I stretch my arms out one by one. Nothing happens.
Lying down on the ground, I rest my head on my paws and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:53 am

Geoff:
Before I have any more time to investigate the packages, the man in black picks me up by my football jacket and jabs the taser into my stomach. I yelp in pain as the taser's volts surge through my body. As he takes his taser away I grab his arm and try to make him release me- we both struggle for a bit before he lets me go and I land on the packages and broken crates.

A few of them open and a kinda' grey-ish liquid pours out. My school jacket gets soaked in it- but, now is not the time to worry about my clothes. I get up off the crates and try to make a run for it, but, the man in black grabs me by the collar and throws me down again.

He takes out a pair of handcuffs, since he was probably going to bring me to Carlos's father, or, whoever he put in charge of the damn factory.

Jay:
I walk down a street, I don't know which one, since they all fuckin' look the same.
I've been in New York, New York for a good long while now, and everywhere still looks the same. I pass a few apartments and alleyways before my phone starts to ring.
It's obviously Reef, wanting to talk to me about the shipment of Serum X we jus' got in. That drug is nothin' but trouble- I'll tell you that...

But, for some reason The Marauder wanted to ship it in and sell it. The thing is though, is that nobody who I've seen take it has gotten the same effects that I got. I mean, everyone else just gets high, but, I just-

I almost step on a cats tail and I almost fall over as I try not to press my runners down on ti. "Woah, watch it cat!" I yell at it as it has its paws wrapped around its head.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:10 am

Amelia
My eyes snap open as I get a sharp pain through my tail.
I growl at the guy and go to scram his leg in defence. People should watch where they're walking.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:14 am

Jay:
"Hey! Stop!" I yell at the cat as it scratches at my jeans. I'd kick it again, but, that'd jus' be too evil. I place my hand on its back- grab its fur- and pull it off my leg.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:20 am

Amelia
As he pulls me backwards I feel the tingling start in my body again. I stretch out, arching my back and begin to yowl as my hair stands on end. I scrunch my eyes.

I hear a gasp from the man and open my eyes again.
I'm standing face to face with him. But why is he...? I look down. My clothes didn't transform with me. This has never happened before.
"Oh my god," I curse, covering myself the best that I can. I turn and sprint quickly, back up the fire escape and through the window.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:25 am

Jay:
"Holy- Fuckin'- Shit." I mumble as the cat grows, er- or becomes- or transforms into a woman. I stand back as she pushes past me and climbs up a fire-escape. I stand, in total awe at what just happened.

Then I realized- that I wasn't by myself, I wasn't alone. There were other people, other beings just like me out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evolution - RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - RPG   Evolution - RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution - RPG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fordee's RPG's :: 'Evolution' RPG Forum-
Jump to: