Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:47 am

Jackson:
I look at my mother. "I think we should wait. We should let Negan take our stuff for a few weeks, we'll look for stuff-- maybe hide some supplies so we can get by." I start.
"But, not straight away, we have to perfectly time and prepare for this!" I finish.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:48 am

Vanessa~
"I'll go too." I said quietly, I haven't fought in a long time. I was nervous about fighting again, but all I need is my crossbow and icepick and I'll be ready to go!

Xavier~
"I'll try to help... in some way." I said, coughing afterwards.

Peter~
"Can I ask you a question? Can I ask you a question? Can I ask you a question?" Damien repeatedly said, poking me in the head. "Ugh..."

(Should make I post for Aidan, just in case?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:50 am

( Sure. Diva has been gone for a while, I'm sure she wouldn't mind you RP-ing as Aiden! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:51 am

Jessica glanced away, in contemplation whether they should leave it. She bit her lip.
"If we do wait- We have to face the consequences that we might be weaker and possibly suffer from some deaths..." Jessica remarked.

Harl interrupted.
"Unless we hide some of the supplies; specifically ammo..." she muttered. "If we hide them at a location outside of the safe zone they may not find it."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:55 am

Jackson:
"How about 'The Lucky Palms' N.E.B'? It was a bunker built outside of town in the 1950s y'know, when everyone was scared of Nuclear Bombs!" I suggest with a thin smile.

Duane:
"That could work, if we be careful and not lead any trace behind." I add in to Jackson's suggestion.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:56 am

(Alrighty! As long as I don't kill him, I'm sure Diva won't mind. Plus it's not like I can't apologize Razz)

Xavier~
I cough into my hand, when I pull it back I see it's almost covered in blood. "We could also bury some supplies...?" I suggested. "DaaaaAAAD!" Peter said, obviously aggravated by Damien, who was still poking him. "Not now, Peter..." I tried to say but he had none of it. "Can you, or her, PLEASE keep this little toad away from me?!" He shouted, pushing Damien towards Vanessa. "I'm not a toad! I'm 'an annoying, little shit' As Vanessa calls me." Damien says, content with his reply.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:57 am

Jessica grinned.
"It's perfect- Obviously we cannot put more than 30% of our supplies in there; but it will just be enough for us to survive whilst we find further supplies," she remarked with a beam to her face.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:57 am

Erin
I crawl along the ground towards the direction of the safe-zone; mud covers my hands and knees. I attempt to stand up, but only end up falling again on my broken arm. Well, at least I think it's broken.

(Aw, Damien haha!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:59 am

Lil:
I try not to laugh at Damien's comments as this isn't a very humorous time. "Alright. So that's our plan, good idea Jackson!" I compliment him with a smile. I then get up and look at Jessica.
"So, is that it?" I ask her curiously...
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:03 am

(Fordee, can we have any little hints about your plan? Like who it's to do with?)

Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:06 am

Vanessa~
"Thanks..." I murmured to Peter as I kept Damien away from a gun. Peter stormed off, he's probably still upset about his dad and Dwight. "You should stay and help train the people." Aidan said to me, ruffling Damien's hair. "I'm not... much of a people person." I chuckled, Damien then glared at Aidan. "Can you just do it? So I know you're safe? I'll take your place." He added, I knew I wouldn't be able to talk him out of it, so I nodded, reluctantly.

Peter~
I walk towards the gate, this day is just bad. First my dad gets infected, now I get someone else killed. What else can go wrong? I sighed and hit my head on the gate.

(ME WANT HINTS TOO!!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:06 am

( Which plan, like the plan involving Negan and the next few chapters or the surprise I told you all about? :] )
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:07 am

Gavin:

"I think sending a scouting party out to find their camp would also be a good course of action. We should do that soon."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:08 am

( Well I meant the surprise, but any hints you want to drop would be welcomed Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:08 am

Duane:
"Good Idea Gavin." I say to Gavin who looked really bad, almost as bad as the Guy who said he was bitten.

( Okay. The surprise brings back a Character which you all thought was dead. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:11 am

( JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:12 am

( Wait-- I've just given the surprise a little more thought and I discovered I can't do it. :[ )

( Since the surprise is now not happening, I'll just give you a hint about something else. Someone in the Safe-Zone did infact sabotage Negan's supplies! )
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:14 am

(Now I'm curious as to who you were gonna bring back. I bet it was Liam)
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:15 am

(I was hoping it was Josh, but it wouldn't be the same without Alice :'(
I almost thought it was going to be the Governor o.o And ooohh boy! I wouldn't be all too surprised if they blamed Damien at first XD *Because it's kinda funny*)

Vanessa~
"I'm just a little nervous, I suppose." I told Aidan as I held his hand. "Don't be, you'll be fine." He said with a smile, which made me smile as well. "Get a room..." Damien grumbled.

(P.s Hi Zoid!)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:16 am

( Gahhh, I don't know! I'm going to go with Jackson. )

Finn
"So if we start secret training really soon, we should be ready in a few weeks for the whole plan to unveil," I say. To be honest, there was no way of predicting how this would turn out. It's all or nothing.

Erin
I keep crawling, and I know I'm getting closer. Why did I have to run so far from the safe zone, for God's sake!
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:17 am

( Laughing Close Zoid, Close. )

( The plan was that back during the first fight with Twinbrook, Molly didn't actually die, well she was on the verge of death, but, Negan brought her back and brainwashed her with lies and propaganda.
But, I forgot that Molly became undead and attacked the camp where she was put down by Josh. I forgot all about that part so I just scrapped the idea! )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:18 am

Lil:
"Pretty Much!" I say cheerfully with to Finn. I don't know why I was happy, I mean Dwight just go killed in cold blood and then they took his corpse away, and now Xavier was going to become a Geek!
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:21 am

((WHO WHO SABOTAGED WHO LETS SMACK EM SMACK EM HARD))

"I feel this meeting was most certainly successful..." Jessica remarked with a grin. "Is there anyone who wishes to volunteer to go down and take supplies to the bunker?"
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:21 am

(It was Colonel Mustard in the supply shed with the candlestick)

Gavin:

"I'll go on the scouting mission" I say inbetween coughs
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:23 am

(heheh, Zoid!)

Finn
"I'll go help, too!" I volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next