Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:26 am

Negan:
While we wait, I decide to make conversation with the crowd. "So, who in the right mind's idea was to scope out my base, huh?" I ask the crowd with a sly grin.
"I mean, because of your stupidity, I got to bash that dude's head in. It was fucking sick. And, the girl-- although I didn't see it, I'm sure my men had fun with her, before they gnawed out her eyes and then beat her to death!".
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:27 am

Finn
My anger takes a hold of me. "YOU'RE SICK!" I shout at Negan, before Erin can tug my shirt to get me to shut up.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:28 am

-Hannah
i just stood there. no wonder they raid our supplies. i bet they dont even know how to set up a proper trap. they couldnt survive on there own even if they had to.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:31 am

Jessica held back her true views; along with many others around her of to want to shot him in the face.
"Don't accuse these innocent citizens of anything, Negan," she informed sternly.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:32 am

-hannah
i felt like killing negan. but then his men would kill everyone in our safe zone.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:35 am

Negan:
"Oh c'mon you old hag, I'm just having a little fun." I lie while looking at the guy who shouted out. I slowly walk over to him.
"I'm guessing she was your girl, eh?" I ask him. "Too bad she's lying in a ditch, being eaten by maggots." I say aloud while turning away and into the center of the crowd again.

Jackson:
Soon, some of the guards came back with the supplies loaded up in a truck. Negan smiled and then looked at us. "We appreciate it." He says in a creepy tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:37 am

-Hannah
"you better" i muttered. i would love to kill him. i would love to say that even though he raided our supplies, we wont die. that we will hunt to survive. but i keep quite.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:41 am

Finn
I try to go after Negan but the survivors around me restrain me by grabbing onto my arms. "Son of a b*tch," I mutter angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:42 am

Jessica glared at his harsh remarks. God someone had to kill him painfully and slowly... she thought to herself as her eyes locked to his actions.

Harlequin slowly climbed down the ladder and sauntered towards Finn after the remarks he made about Lil. She stood in front of Finn, wrapping her arm around his shoulder. "Don't listen to him- he is only winding you up, ok?" She reassured; however there was that doubt in her mind that what Negan has said was true.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:47 am

-hannah
i will kill him someday. i have to. because he killed one of my friends that escaped from our home town with me. her name was Maggie. She was around my age. we were in the forest one day when it happened. he killed her. i escaped. i stare at Negan. "you got what you came for, so go" i said.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:47 am

Finn
"I'll kill him, if it's the last thing I ever do. I swear," I say angrily. The more I think about it, the more his words get to me and my anger soon turns into sadness again. "He killed her, and now he's going to pay."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:49 am

Negan:
"Well, we'll be off." I exclaim as one of my men gets in the truck. "Oh, and by the way..." I quickly aim my gun at their leader and shoot her in the head.

Jackson:
My mouth drops. "MOM!" I cry, I look over at Negan and then try to tackle him, but Duane and Tim hold me back, knowing it would only end in more death. "If you ever come by my safe-zone again, I'll fucking burn down your houses while you sleep." Negan threatened while he and his men got on their vehicles and drove off...

I crouched down to my Mother. She had died, her skin lifeless and pale. The only thing that moved on her body was the blood leaking down her face from her wound. I burst into tears and then wrap my arms around her body.

( Shit. Just. Got. Personal! )
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:52 am

-hannah
I yelled after Negan. " i will kill you!".
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:53 am

-Hannah
i walked over to the man (finn). "how about this," i said, " we kill him together"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:55 am

((JESSICA NO I BLOODY ENJOYED RPING HER OMG CAN WE PLEASD JUST SHOT NEGAN NOW PLEASE OMG WELL ANNOYED OMG I KNEW SOMEONE BIG WAS GOING TO DIE FROM THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER BUT STULL OMG DDDDDD: ))

Harl gasped loudly, as she stared at Jessica's dead body. She gripped her rifle tightly in her hands; to the point her palms began to ache.
Kyle sighed before looking at the ground; a rush of anger and sadness overwhelming every cell in his body. He was fed up of this guy coming in and killing the innocent. But, time would come of where Negan would face the same fate.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:57 am

Erin
"Jessica!" I exclaim, as I clasp my hand over my mouth. My eyes are wide in shock as I watch the commotion going on around me. I see most people have exactly the same expression as me, including Finn. One of shock...and of determination to make sure Negan gets his karma.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:59 am

( This was planned since the beginning of the chapter I'm afraid. 'The Death Of A Matriarch' pretty much summed up Jessica's death. I'm sorry Niabur! Sad )

Duane:
I shake my head, I was filled with anger, sadness, despair. Jessica was like another mother to me. I sigh and then put my hand on Jackson's back. Suddenly, Jackson's kids run over and burst into tears. "GRANDMA!?" They three little girls scream as they kneel down beside their dad.

I see PJ and Momma crying their eyes out as well. I walk over to them and the three of us hug-- Negan had to pay, he had to die, HE TOOK TO MANY FUCKING LIVES!
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:02 am

((I know I know I Just hoped it wasn't Jessica *cries hysterically on the floor* 3: ))

Harlequin walked off and back to the wall; watching the Saviors as they left. She glanced over at Niel who was sat off the edge looking at Jessica's body. Everything wasn't going to plan now, he began to accept the fact that in the end they will all die from this man Negan.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:04 am

-Hannah
i froze. "Negan killed my best friend...." i said out loud. "and now he has killed your friends and family, and Jessica..." my face goes red with anger. "and therfor he will die!" i shouted... "i promise" i said more quitely.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:08 am

PJ:
It was funny really, a minute ago I was talking to Kyle about 'How I haven't been effected by the Apocalypse', and now, my best friend-- my family's best friend had been shot in cold blood.
I dig my face into Duane's shoulder as I cry.

Lil:
"I don't know Lillian, we tried to do it before, but, he killed alot of our people." Michael retorted while sitting back down. I look at him and then put a serious expression on my face.
"Look, Michael, we can't let him bully us around. He's killed my friend Dwight and a few others. He has to pay!" I say angrily.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:15 am

Finn
I shake my head and begin to walk back to the house where Susie is. How am I supposed to break the news to her that yet again, someone else has died.

I open the door and walk inside, closing it behind me. "Suse?" I call.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:18 am

Susie:
I run up to him and hug him. "I heard a gunshot, I thought the bad man got you." I mumble while hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:21 am

Finn
"No, I told you, I'm not going anywhere," I say with a smile. I crouch beside her and bring her into a hug. "You did hear a gunshot though. It killed...Jessia," I tell her softly, stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:23 am

-Hannah
after a while, i decide to go hunting. i stay right away from the saviors camp. i set up some traps, get out my bow and arrow, and manage to get twelve rabits. i roast them, put out the fire, and then find a little river. i catch about three fish, and then gut and cook them. i head back to the safe zone with my massive amount of caught food, and ask to be let in. "look what i got." i grinned to Neil.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:29 am

Susie:
"The lady who let us in to this place?" I ask Finn, a single tear in my eye. I was sick of all this death, I wanted it to end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next