Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
HaloGal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:39 am

Jake
"From what I've heard, your group has been through a lot since the apocalypse started," I state, glancing from Harl, to Kyle, to the other members of their group.

Bree
I take my weight off my elbows and lean forward to get my glass of wine. I take a sip and then answer him. "What sort of things should you and shouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:47 am

Harl looked directly at Jacob at his remark.
"Yeah... Yeah we have," she agreed, flashbacks recalling through her mind of moments like the hoards, when she was almost raped, and the cannibal and mall wars... "Indeed we have," she repeated.

Aaron chortled nervously, knowing that on the spot he couldn't list everything he had been taught the way way or hard way he's experienced over time. He then gently grabbed her spare hand, as he leaned forward and pressed one of her fingers against his lips.
"It's for me to know and for you to not find out," he whispered with her finger still against his dry lips.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:52 am

(I'll leave Jake until Fordee's back on because they probably would have found a walker by now)

Bree
I smile as he puts my finger to his lips. As he releases my hand I move it around the back of his neck, looking into his eyes. I grin and say, "we'll see about that."
I remove my hand and sit backwards, opening up the picnic basket. "What do we have here then?" I mumble, rummaging inside.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:58 am

Aaron stares at her arm perched on his shoulders.
"Ooo, fiesty," he muttered playfully as he glanced back at Bree. He then looks in the basket with Bree.
"Well, there are some biscuits that aren't out of date yet, and then there's a salad of vegetables and fruit from the crops and vineyards," he recalls as to what he remember he put in. "Was there anything else?" He asked incase he missed something.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:03 am

Bree
"Salt and vinegar Pringles," I say, pulling them out if the basket and setting them beside the bottle of wine. I take another sip of my wine and take out the rest of the food that Aaron had packed into the basket.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:05 am

"How could I forget salt and vinegar Pringles... Their my favourite," Aaron remarked with a grin as he stare at the container of them. He then observed her as she unpacked the rest whilst taking a sip of his wine.
"So, have you had any relationships before?" He inquired curiously, staring at her face.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:09 am

Bree
I finish unpacking the food and look up at him. "Yeah. I was really friendly with one of the boys at my school- Harvey. We got together for a few months, broke up once and then again about a month before the apocalypse," I tell him. I don't really like to talk about it too much because I still have no idea where Harvey is and if he's even alive.
"You?" I ask, taking another sip of wine.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:15 am

"Interesting," Aaron retorted whilst opening the Pringles and pouring them out carefully on the picnic rug.
"I have had a few silly ones..." He informed shrugging his shoulders with a chuckle. "Although, I was in a relationship with a girl called Rhianna for quite a long time, and it lasted until the apocalypse..." Aaron added getting quiet at the thought of it since he had not talked of her in a long time, but  he had gotten over her after a while knowing she was most likely dead. He picked up one of the Pringles and slipped it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:20 am

Bree
I nod, taking a Pringle after he's taken one.
"So, what do you think about us?" I ask casually, glad that I've asked first so I don't have to be the one to answer. I re-position myself to sit cross legged, and take a bite from the Pringle.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:25 am

"That's a good question," Aaron replied with a smirk as he nodded slowly. "I think it'll work..." He suspected as he glanced at Bree. "Our compatible match will guarantee that we will be able to stay together throughout this apocalypse. But who knows, I am only a silly teenage boy," he remarked as he picked up two Pringles between his fingers and slowly inserting them into his mouth.
"What do you think?" He said as he swallowed the Pringles.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:28 am

(GTG Sad)

Bree
"Well I'm really enjoying it at the moment," I say with a grin. I reach for another Pringle and continue, "you're pretty awesome, so I'm happy with it."
I laugh and eat the Pringle in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:32 am

((Ok, good night! ;3))

"I'm enjoying it too," Aaron agrees as he takes his glass and has a slip. He then chuckled at her compliment. "I am pretty awesome, aren't I?" He joked along with a wink, before placing his glass down and leaning forward, and then placing his hand on hers.
"But its early days, hell knows what could happen..."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Bree
"True," I agree as I look down at his hand rested on mine. "One slip of an insult against my favourite band and we'd be over," I joke, letting out a giggle.
On the serious side, I know what he means, but I don't want to jinx it too soon.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:08 am

"And what are those favourite bands?" Aaron questioned curiously, grinning into his glass.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:34 am

Bree
I think for a few moments, running through various bands in my head. "The Paper Kites, Mumford and Sons, and...Vampire Weekend," I say, nodding in approval of my final decision.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 am

((Sorry, was in-game taking previews and then adding posts to queue on tumblr, hahah :3))

"That's quite intriguing," Aaron replied with a smile. "I like Mumford and Sons, they're pretty cool- I haven't heard of the others ones though," he added as he took a sip of the wine, then stretching his arm over to grab a Pringle.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:50 am

(Aw, tumblr's the best haha!)

Bree
"Do you like music?" I ask him as I begin to open up the salad and the rest of the food in the centre.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:49 am

((It is- Do you have a simblr, then? xD))

Aaron nodded quickly.
"Of course," Aaron replied. "But I'm more into the R&B type songs, I hate rapping though," he remarked with a stern face, remembering when a good song was ruined by some dude rapping in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:52 am

(Nope, mine is a kind of summery beachy tropical I post whatever blog hehe Wink idk, it's a mix of stuff but I love it and it strangely fits together! Is yours a simblr?)

Bree
"I'd love to see you rap, it'd be hilarious," I comment, giving him a playful grin. I finish opening all of the food and take a biscuit for myself, then pass the packet to Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:05 am

((Oh I see! And well, one of mine is xD. I have three tumblrs accounts and they are all for different uses, but I mainly use my simblr hahah! Razz))

Aaron choked as he sipped his wine at her remark, before thumping his chest as he coughed.
"Oh, I have to agree that would be absolutely priceless!" he exclaimed as he chortled as he gently takes out a biscuit.
"Thank you," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:12 am

(Oh wow, that's pretty impressive. I don't think I could manage more than one haha!)

Bree
I take a bite of my biscuit and look at him as he takes a bite of his. Suddenly I stand up and move over the other side of the food to sit beside him.
"These are my favourite biscuits," I say as I take another bite. "Do you remember them being advertised on the tv before the apocalypse?" I ask him. I watch his facial expression and as he looks slightly blank, I add, "the one with the penguin and the horse!"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 am

((I rarely do manage, I go for days without touching the other two at times, i just forget to go on them, LOLOL))

Aaron locked his eyes on Bree as she came and sat beside him.
"Er- Vaguely," he answered in a confused manner. "I assume it was your favourite?" he smiled, whilst he re-adjusted his arm and placed his arm around her back, leaning on the ground with that hand.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:25 am

(I did try another one the other day but I deleted it within 3 days!)

Bree
"How can an advert with a penguin and a horse sharing biscuits not be everyone's favourite advert?" I ask with a grin. I finish off the last of my biscuit and lean my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:03 am

((Awk, thats a shame! D: ))

"I do not know," Aaron replied jokingly, before tilting his head onto hers as she placed her head on his shoulder. He then picked up one of his biscuits, realising she had finished hers. He then hovered the biscuit in front of her mouth and grinned, indicating for her to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:07 am

Bree
I giggle and reach my head forwards to try and take a bite from the biscuit. He starts to move it around and I follow it with my mouth open. I finally manage to get it and I take a bite, smiling as I do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next