Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
HaloGal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:10 am

Aaaron chuckled when she gets the bite.
"Awk, you're so cute," He remarked with a sweet giggle, taking a bite of the biscuit as well.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 am

Bree
I blush slightly and swallow my mouthful. "Thanks," I say as I smile and kiss his cheek.
"So what sport did you play in school?" I ask him out of interest, wanting to get to know a bit more about him.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 am

Aaron paused for a second, remembering back to school.
"I was on the football, rugby and hockey team," he replied with a cocky smile. "Although, I wanted to do basketball but I was a really small kid and at the start of my teen years... Then I grew but it was a bit too late as I occupied my time with the other sports," he informed, shrugging his shoulders as it doesn't matter anymore. "Where you in any clubs or activities?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:25 am

Bree
"I was in the school choir and I wrote for the school newspaper," I say, tracing my finger in circles in my leg. I look up at him and add, "and there was kind of this informal art thing too." I never was that sporty at school, besides the occasional tennis match.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:29 am

"That's pretty neat- I was in the choir when I was younger, except puberty hit and my voice broke," he chuckled. "What type of informal art thing?" he asked curiously, since he studied Art as one of his chosen subjects in school but didn't have time to go to any clubs for it.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:31 am

Bree
"Ah, just a group of us sitting around painting stuff after school...trees, lakes, the old janitor, whatever really," I say with a giggle, thinking back to the time when we all drew the old janitor and he didn't even notice. We all dropped off the pictures to him anonymously the next day and he was baffled.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:34 am

"That's quite cool," Aaron commented with a grin, lifting up his hand and running it through her hair. "I would've probably done something like that if I had had the time to," he revealed.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:40 am

Bree
I close my eyes as he his hand through my hair, a content smile hovering over my lips. I open my eyes to speak, "being Mr athletic must've taken up a lot of time...and gotten you a lot of girls." I laugh slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:44 am

"It did take up a lot of time," Aaron remarked as he nodded slowly and gently. "And yeah- It's the perks and disadvantage of being 'Mr Athletic', but..." he said, pausing for a slight second on how to word it. "Even though there were a lot and because of my status I could take one one day and another the other, but I didn't. Besides, most teenage relationships do not last, especially that young..."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 am

Bree
I nod, remembering the time when I had almost gotten with the type of guy Aaron is describing, but at my school. Just as I was about to, I found out he'd hooked up with some girl in my Spanish class.
"Definitely," I agree.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 am

"I think we will be fine though," Aaron remarked. "This zombie apocalypse will only benefit towards couples, I think," he said, reaching for his glass and taking another sip of his wine.

((Sorry my laptop was being a hoe an was crashing and stuff -.- ))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:13 am

( Hey. I'm so sorry, my Summer's just been really busy so far. I should run away with my Laptop and find an alley to play in. Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:59 am

((As long as you don't completely abandon this we forgive you ;3))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:00 pm

(What Nigalkins said XD)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Bree
"So we're a couple?" I ask, repeating what he said. I look over at him, watching him drinking his wine.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:36 am

"Well-" Aaron paused for a split second. "I'm sure we can develop into one," Aaron stated with a grin as he placed his glass down and reached over to pick up some pringles.

-------

https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40