Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:52 am

((Booyaeh. AND THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 4 TRAILER JUST CAME OUT AND IM CRYING DDD: ))

Aaron chuckled at her remark, before then thinking.
"Yeah- Well, I think everyone has by now, but I think most people have missed theirs, since they've probably lost track of time over the last year or two," he remarked. "Did you celebrate?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:57 am

(I've never actually seen it before but I really really REALLY need to!)

Bree
"Me, Jake and Evan had a picnic," I say with a smile, glancing over at the picnic basket. Almost all of the food had gone now.
I look back to his face and catch eye contact with him. I smile and then look at my hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:12 am

Nigalkins wrote:
((Booyaeh. AND THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 4 TRAILER JUST CAME OUT AND IM CRYING DDD: ))

Aaron chuckled at her remark, before then thinking.
"Yeah- Well, I think everyone has by now, but I think most people have missed theirs, since they've probably lost track of time over the last year or two," he remarked. "Did you celebrate?"

(YOU SAW IT TOO?)
( *Squeals* )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:16 am

((YES I DID ITS FABULOUS AND SO DRAMATIC... ALL THE ZOMBIE HOARDS, AND ALL THE SURVIVORS AND DEARH DDDD: I have a feeling I will be crying at every episode of season 4))

"That's nice," Aaron replied with a grin. "I bet it wasn't as good as this picnic, though," he joked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:18 am

( I know, so many new faces. YES, YES, YES, YES, YES! :3 )
( I can't wait for October! )

Last edited by Fordee09 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:22 am

Bree
"Nope. It didn't have the penguin and horse biscuits...oh, and you of course," I say with a laugh, giving him a playful kiss on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:26 am

Jesus:
We walk through the bushes and I notice that it was getting dark. I turn around and look at everybody. "Maybe we should set up camp." I say to everyone while taking my rucksack off of my back and throwing it on the ground.

We were in a vast, clear area so if something came towards us, we would of been aware of somethin' if it came this way.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:28 am

((Yeah, I'm loving the new faces. So many younger ones finally... Although I have a feeling most will die in the first episode when they are attacked D: ))

"I do make this an awesome picnic, don't I?" Aaron giggled as she kissed his nose. He then moved his head and pecked her on the cheek, before slowly moving down to her neck, pecking it gently.

Harl nodded at Jesus' statement.
"Sounds like a plan," she said, removing her bag from her back and sitting down on the ground to rest her legs.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:32 am

Finn
I nod along with the others and take off my bag, opening it up to rummage inside for things we may need for camp.

Bree
"Do you maybe want to go back and chill in my caravan?" I ask him. "Jake and Evan are out on that walker patrol thing," I add quickly before he can answer.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:34 am

Jesus:
"A'right." I mumble as we all stop in our tracks and throw are bags on the ground. "Donavon, Leah, Jamey; Can ya'll get the tents up an' running?" I ask the three of them as they converse.
They nod and start taking out several large tents and a few sleeping bags that we raided from a 'Hunting & Camping Store'.

Lil:
"You want some water or anything?" I ask Finn while taking a sip from my bottle H2O. I slumped down on the ground and handed the water to him while I ruffled through my bag for some grub to snack on.

( Just so you Guys' know; Lil, Jesus, and PJ were the only peeps' of my characters to come along. Duane was made stay with Alan by PJ, and Tess was really busy with Michael and his work. )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:42 am

Kyle sat down beside Harl, letting go of his bag.
"It feels weird camping out..." Kyle muttered. "I can't believe we done this at the early stages of the apocalypse. "It doesn't feel as safe as before..."
"And it wasn't even safe before," Harl adddd with a nervous chuckle.

Aaron nodded.
"Sure, that'll be much better," he said, the cold breeze nipping at his arms. He pushed himself up quickly, and held his hand out to Bree to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:45 am

Finn
I nod and greatfully take the water. "Thanks," I say before taking a few mouthfulls. I place it on the groud beside our bags. Stand up, I glance around to survey the area and check for any nearby signs of walkers.

Jacob
As Evan puts his bags down I sigh and walk towards him, placing my bag down next to him. He stops rummaging through his bag and glances up at me. "Alright?" he asks. I nod and he stands up straight. "No, really?" he asks again.

Bree
I take his hand and he helps me up. We quickly pack the food containers back into the basket and pick up the rug, heading off to the caravan.
It's only a short walk before we get there.

I walk upto the door and push down the handle with my elbows as my arms are full. I open the door with my hip and walk inside, setting the basket down by the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:47 am

Jesus:
"Alright, So--" I'm interrupted by a shrill scream. "HELP, HELP!" A woman's voice is heard in the distance, everyone drops what they're doing and looks into the woods surrounding us.
"Shit. Lil, Finn, Harl, Kyle, Donavan, and Ursula; grab your weapon and follow me!" I command while taking my axe out of my holster.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:52 am

Kyle chuckled at Harl's remark.
"Yeah- especially with these-" he was interrupted by the screaming. When Jesus called for them, Kyle and Harl immediately stood up and walked towards them. Harl made sure she had her gun in her belt and pulled out her machete. Kyle pulled out his two axes and gripped them tightly in his hands as he looks towards the woods.

Aaron slowly and gently closed the door behind him, pulling up the handle to make sure it was closed correctly. He then leaned against the door and glanced at Bree.
"What do you want to do now?" Aaron asked in a subtle tone with a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:55 am

Finn
I quickly grab my knife, along with the gun I already had stored in my belt. I follow the others Jesus called as we begin running towards the direction of the woman's scream.

(I love Aaron's devious grins haha)

Bree
After I place the basket down I turn to look at him. "Whatever you like," I say with a smile. I sit down on the sofa, my hands clasped together on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:58 am

Jesus:
We run into the woods, Donavan was the one with the flash light so we were following his lead. "HELP, PLEASE, HELP US!" The woman screams again, it sounded closer so we knew we were on the right track.
We finally got to a small clearing, where we saw a Woman standing on top of a car, she was covered in blood and was crying.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask her while jogging over to the pick-up truck she was standing on. "NO! NO, GET OFF THE GROUND." She screams while tears flow down her cheeks. She was covered in blood, muck, and the familiar green goo that we encountered on the Biter with the hunchback.
"Can you Guys' see something?" I ask them while turning to face them...
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:02 am

((He's a naughty little teenager Wink) ))

Aaron then strolled towards her, before jumping onto the sofa down beside her. He slipped his arm around Bree's shoulder, before locking his eyes on her.
"I think it should be the lady's choice what to do," he remarks as he smirks cheekily.

Harl gasped in shock at the woman, before staring at Kyle in fright of one of those creepy mutants crawling around in this long grass. Fear overwhelmed her eyes, Kyle staring back at her. He heard the movement of grass and examined around himself vigorously, terrified f it popping up.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:08 am

Jesus:
I swirl around to see what Harl and Kyle were looking at, but I see nothing. "W-what were you Guys' looking at?" I ask them; they were speechless. "YOU'RE NOT SAFE, GET OFF THE GROUND, THE MUCK, THE DIRT IS NOT FUCKING SAFE!" The Woman screams while cradling herself in the back of the pick-up truck.

"Look lady I don't see anything." Lil says while gripping her katana. I was about to talk to the Woman in coming down, but, suddenly a pair of rotten, goo-filled hands, popped up from the earth beneath me and dug its nails into my legs.
"FUCK!" I yelp as it latches onto me and begins to pull me into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:10 am

Finn
"Lil!" I exclaim, dropping to the floor to try and pull its arms off of her legs - but they're latched on pretty tight. "Guys, help!" I exclaim to the others desperately.

Bree
"We could play chess or tic tac toe," I tease him, looking him in the eyes. "...or, we could do something a bit more fun," I finish with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:14 am

Harl's eyes widened as the arms popped up. She panicked, before running over with her machete equipped out to her side, she then whacks her machete into one of the arms hoping to slice through to stop it pulling her down.

Aaron eyebrows propped up.
"What do you mean by more fun?" He questioned intriguingly with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:18 am

Lil:
"AGH!" I shout while dragging myself out. "Thanks..." I say to them while holding onto Finn's shoulder. Suddenly, several more hands popped out of the ground and dug their way towards us.
"GET OFF THE GROUND!" The Woman screams again. With the help of Finn I get up and we all panic trying to find somewhere that wasn't the well-- Earth.

"UP HERE!" The Woman screams again, still crying her eyes out. We all rush and pile onto the truck, but, a pair of hands grab Ursula and pull her into the mucky abyss. "OH GOD, AGH." She screams as she is completely pulled down underground.
I try not to look, but I can't keep my eyes off the hole in the ground where Ursula is now being eaten. I couldn't look anymore when blood started spurting up out of the hole and her screams for assitance stopped.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:21 am

Harl held onto Kyle, trying to ignore her screams, and then once they stopped the sound of the walkers eating the rest of her. Harl then observed the woman, looking at her wounds that overwhelmed her body.
"Oh my god," Harl whispered under her breath in shock.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:22 am

Finn
"Oh my god..." I mutter, my eyes fixed on the hole. I reach for Lil's hand a grasp it tightly.

Bree
I shuffle closer so our thighs are touching. Grinning, I wrap my arms around his neck. I lean forwards and press my lips onto his.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:26 am

Aaron embraced her kissing, before wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled away for a split second,
"I see what you mean by more fun," he muttered vigorously before planting his lips back onto hers and moving his hands all over her back.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 am

( Meanwhile, away from the flesh-eating monsters in the forest; Bree and Aaron are gettin' funky! Razz Laughing )

Jesus:
I pant heavily as we all lay on the the back of the pick-up truck. I look at the Woman as she stops crying. "I-- I'm Brook, I-- I was out here with my brother and my boyfriend." She begins while combing her muck-filled hair with her tattered and bloody hand.
"Suddenly, t-t-these t-things gr-g-gr-g--grabbed us." She can't say anything more as she burst into more tears. We all look around examining our area. Suddenly, Donavan's flash light runs out of battery and we are left in darkness. "No-- NO!" Brook screams while grabbing onto me.

Lil:
I clutch Finn's hand tightly, I didn't want to look at my leg, but from what glimpse I caught of it, I was bleeding heavily. Those Geeks' claws dug all the way into my bone.
"What's wrong Brook?" Jesus asks her as she whimpers. "They, they, t-they love the dark." She whispers as I freeze; as Brook stopped talking all we could hear-- was something beneath us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next