Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HeyItsSims

HeyItsSims

The Simming Dead - RPG Empty
PostSubject: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:50 am

(( Ellie ))

The ground seems to become a hill after time. The both of us trudge our way up.

(( Dalton ))

I squint at my rather old and not very useful map. I can't ever tell where we are going with it, and it makes me feel like an anchor. "I think we're going in the direction of Bridgeport, El."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:52 am

Finn
"I don't even know her!" I sigh, throwing my arms in the air. I turn back to the girl and frown. "Alice is probably in a different caravan or something. Maybe she moved," I reason.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:02 am

"Finn- Lil is your fiancée," Harlequin informed. "And those two babies- Max and Molly, are Alice's babies; until she died and you promised her you would look after them for her," Harl added, now beginning to believe he has really lost his memory from something that happened in the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:04 am

Finn
"JUST STOP IT!" I shout. The babies begin to cry and I shake my head, before bursting out of the doors of the caravan, my head spinning. The pounding in my head hurts more than ever now.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:07 am

Harl watched him rush out, before glancing at Lil and then storming out after him. She stopped in front of him and stared at him.
"Finn- Do you even know where we are?" Harlequin asked.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 am

(Aww Sad)
(Snack break, brb.)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:23 am

Finn
"Yes!" I snap, turning around towards her. "We're in-" I stop.
I think hard, but it won't seem to come to me. Why can't I remember?
"I knew it before, I just-"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:28 am

Harl smiled softly, before chuckling as he got confused. She placed her hand around his bicep on his arm.
"Are you having difficulty remembering?" she asked in a quiet tone. "We're at The Hilltop," she reminded.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:32 am

Finn
I shrug her hand off in annoyance. "Yes, I know where we are," I say, as if I knew all along. "The Hilltop. Safe-zone."
I rub my throbbing temples and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:33 am

"You know, I think something happened to you in the tunnels earlier and caused you to loose your memory..." Harl commented aloud, maybe hoping Finn would remember if anything happened.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:37 am

Finn
"I wasn't in the tunnels this afternoon, I was with Alice," I tell her. I keep seeing flashes in my mind of darkness and dirt, but I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with any tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:39 am

"Really? What were you doing with Alice?" Harlequin asked curiously, even though she knew he was in the tunnels really, she wanted to see what he thought he actually done.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:43 am

Finn
I try to think back, but my mind is a blank. This headache is seriously getting on my nerves. Instead, I make up something to cover for it. "We were helping out with the farming," I say as convincingly as I can.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:44 am

"Really? Helping farming in this snow?" Harl continued to play along, to try and trigger his mind to realise what has actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:49 am

Finn
"Clearing the snow. Y'know, same thing," I say, shrugging my shoulders.
"Why the interrogation?" I ask, flipping the questions her way this time.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:51 am

"Because- I can't believe you've forgotten who I am," Harl replied. "The chick who had almost gotten you over your fear of water," Harl informed with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:52 am

Finn
"Look, this is starting to get really weird now," I say, shaking my head. "I don't know why you'd come up and do this, but it's freaking me out."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:00 am

"Finn- I think you've lost your memory..." Harl informed, sharing her opinions. "There is no way you could forget that Lil is your fiancée and that Alice is dead," Harl added.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:13 am

( Ah, I'm done with The Sims 3 Forums for a while. I keep on gettin' myself into too many arguments over TS4. Laughing )

( Anyways; is anyone on, I'm up for some RP-ing. )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:16 am

(I've hardly been on since this moved! I can RP for like 30 mins or so Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:17 am

( Awesome. )
( Tess and Evan? )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:21 am

(Sure Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:23 am

Tess:
As everyone fills the ground with cement I see Evan. "Hey!" I shout over to him. I tell Trae to make sure the whole construction of the paths goes well while I talk to Evan.
"Yes ma'am." He salutes me. I run over to Evan and stop a few feet away from him. "How are you doing?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:26 am

Evan
"Oh, hey Tess," I greet her with a wide smile. "I'm alright. How's the paving going?" I ask her, as I glance over her shoulder at the working members of the group.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 am

Tess:
"It's going fine, hopefully we can get all the gaps filled up by tonight." I say while also turning my gaze to all of the workers working on the pavements.

"So, I was thinking, and I'd like to ask you something." I say to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next