Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:17 am

( I have a ton of ideas- I think I've said this before ages ago, but, I've spent a lot of time thinking up of all kind of ideas with my buddies and what-not, usually when we have a free class. )

Nile:
"Maybe. Maybe Jackson is murdering Negan, right now, as we speak." I say. I knew it wasn't true, but, still- I'd probably hug Jackson if he was able to win such a feat.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:21 am

Erin
I laugh. "Like anyone would be able to do that when he's got Lucille gripped in his fist," I say with a slight shudder. That bat has the power to frighten anyone with even a slight movement.

(How many characters are you starting with?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:25 am

( I'm going to start with one, and build it up as the RPG plays out. My first guy will be basically a "Superman" kinda' guy. As in he'll have the normal super-strength and flight powers. But, as it goes on I'll start adding my more interesting and unique characters. )

Nile:
"I think Dwight once knocked Lucille outta' Negan's grip. The two were having a squabble over one of Negan's wives, and Dwight got a bit aggressive. He hit Negan, and Lucille came right outta' his hand." I tell Erin as we sort through boxes of supplies.

"But, this was back when Negan and Dwight were genuine friends. So, Negan forgave him. But, if that happened now- Negan would lose his shit." I continue.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:29 am

(Okay, I think I've worked out my first character too!)

Erin
"And probably take his rage out on half of the saviours too," I add with grimace. As I've been told by almost every saviour I've met: Negan can be pretty unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:31 am

( Cool! )

Nile:
"He is unpredictable. I know you haven't seen him do anything drastic yet, but, when you do- you'll wish you had never joined up with us." I warn her. I look to my left and see Negan and Jackson walking down the road, chatting about something.

"Well, it looks like things went well." I say to Erin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:37 am

Erin
I breathe a sigh of relief. Hopefully we can get out of here smoothly without any more commotion.
I keep my eye locked on Negan for a few seconds, and then go back to moving the boxes around, thinking about what Nile said. "Let's just hope we get Dwight outta there," I mutter quietly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:42 am

Nile:
"Yeah. He's had a horrible time here since Negan captured him." I mutter back to Erin. I glance up at Negan and Jackson once more. I had a bad feeling something would happen. But, you're always required to think something bad will happen when you're a 'Saviour'.

( Okay-
"Evolution" is now officially open. I'll probably add more as the RPG goes on, but, I'm kinda' a bit lazy as of now. tongue )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:50 am

(Woooo!)

Erin
"I bet he misses his girlfriend as well... Christina? Was that her name?" I say to Nile. I look over at the crowd of residents starting to move as Negan and Jackson approach, Negan swinging Lucille as he walks. At least they both have smiles planted on their faces, devious or not.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:52 am

Nile:
"I think it was something along the lines of Christina. He hasn't talked about her much- I don't blame him. I wouldn't wanna' think about my girlfriend while getting the crap beaten outta' me." I say to Erin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:59 am

Erin
I nod, turning my attention back over to Negan and Jackson.
"I wonder what they've been talking about," I say to Nile, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:04 am

Nile:
"I don't know. They could be talkin' about anything. The Hilltop, The Valley, The Kingdom, the Biters, the fucking weather for all we know." I say as Erin and I both glance at the duo.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:10 am

(In the application form, are the before and after powers before and after Serum 'X'?)

Erin
"I can never quite tell what Negan's overall plan is," I confess to Nile in a whispering tone. "Is it beating the walkers, or just beating any humans that won't go under his rule?"
I drop a bag of beans on the floor, and bend down to pick them up again. I chuck them across the other side of the truck with the rest of the food.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:18 am

( Yeah. So, "Before Powers" would basically be their biography and their life before the got their powers. However, I ain't filling out the "After Powers", as my character is going to get his powers in the first few posts I make. But, "After Powers" is basically how their life was affected by Serum X! )

Nile:
"Uh, I think his plan is to just generally beating both bi- 'walkers', and humans." I say to her.

"Do you mind passing me a box of cigs', Nile?" Tatum asks. I nod and root out a box of cigarettes- before I throw them at him. He catches them and lights himself one. "Want one?" He offers Andy, who nods and takes one outta' the box. He offers me and I shake my head.

"Erin, you want one?" He asks her as he holds up the box to her.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:23 am

(Okay, just making sure I wasn't going to fill it out wrong haha)

Erin
I nod my head in agreement with Nile.
"I'll pass, thanks Tatum," I say, shaking my head.
Opening up another box, I see that one's already in the right place. They're almost all in order now.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:31 am

( I'm thinking I might start with three characters. Since the guy I was going to start with seems a bit too 'average'- well, in the beginning he's a bit too average. )

Nile:
I see that we're almost done.

I push past Tatum and Andy as they smoke on their cigarettes- I walk up towards Negan and Jackson. They stop talking and look at me. "Negan, we've just about gotten everything sorted out." I inform him. He smiles and nods. I walk away and he starts to say his "goodbyes" to Jackson.

I walk back to the truck and see Brucie and Lennie hop out of it. "Woah, thanks for the help guys'- we really fucking appreciated it." Tatum says sarcastically as Brucie and Lennie begin to laugh.

I roll my eyes and get back to the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:35 am

(Yeah that sounds like a good plan)

Erin
I smirk as Tatum makes a snide comment at Brucie and Lennie who've just been lazing around. I turn my attention back to my final box, and unload some more supplies. I move several bottles over to the box behind me, and then turn back to my original box, sealing it back up.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:40 am

Nile:
"Okay, I think we've got it done- well, most of it." I say to everyone as I look at the boxes.

"I'm exhausted." Lennie jokes, resulting at only him and Bruce laughing. Tatum swears under his breath and hops back onto the pickup truck. I spot Negan and Jackson coming over. Hopefully we've packed away everything.
From what I could see at first glance, everything looked packed and ready.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:43 am

Erin
I scowl at Lennie's joke, before turning my attention back to Negan and Jackson who were readily approaching.
"Let's hope it's all good news," I mutter to Nile, putting my gun back into my backpack.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:45 am

Harlequin giggled at PJ's remark.
"That is exactly what I was thinking," Harlequin answered, shaking her head. "Although at least within these type of safe zones you can relax a bit and forget about it for some periods of time..."

Kyle grinned.
"I'm sure they'll probably have most of the supplies left there, too," Kyle remarked shrugging his shoulders. "It's definitely worth a shot," he said, leaving the building and heading back out to the car.

((Ooo the new RPG finally gah! ;D))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:52 am

Nile:
"I'd appreciate some good news." I agree with her. I quickly check over the boxes again, just in-case I didn't spot anything the first time I looked over them.

I lean against the truck with Erin, Andy, and Lennie by my side. Tatum, was on the back of the pickup, and Brucie was in the cab of the truck. Negan was sure taking his sweet damn time.

PJ:
"Yeah, you really do. There has been many a time when I thought the apocalypse was non-existent." I say to Harl as I sit down.

Jesus:
"Alright, let's-" BAM. We all stop and look around. Kal wasn't here. I run outside and see Kal on the ground, drowning in his own blood. A bullet had gone straight through his neck...

Nile:
I hear a gunshot and then see a bunch of guards alerting Jackson. "Jackson, we've spotted people in a house across the way. We've shot one of 'em." The guards shout at Jackson, Negan, and the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:55 am

Erin
I shoot my glance upwards from my bag. Oh god, who could it be?
I quickly glance around the crowd of people looking increasingly alarmed, looking and looking to see if I can spot anyone that's missing.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:01 am

Harlequin nodded her head.
"Yeah; it's a great change within these type of walls..." Harl answered. "It's great at this time when you don't hear the moans of walkers," she chuckled with a faint smile, although the sound was probably faded out having gotten used to it so much.

Kyle abruptly halted in his foot steps, before running forward and hiding behind the wall beside the front door. He pulled out his gun and held it up, his back pressed tightly against the wall.
"What the hell?" he muttered fiercely, not wanting to run out in case he is shot too.

((Question about the new RPG, what do you intend to being wrote in response to the 'Psyche:' part?))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:05 am

( Personality. I just used the word 'Psyche', 'cause I wanted to be fancy. Razz )

Jesus:
"Kal." I mutter as he chokes on his own blood. "Kal..." I mutter, once more. I shake my head as he stops breathing. I look up in the direction that I think the bullet came from.

Lucky Palms.

A few people were aiming guns at us- it was about two blocks away, but, I could definitely see two or three figures up on the wall of Lucky Palms.
I look at the others and frown.

Jackson:
"Go and get them, then bring them here. Well, Negan, looks like we've got a situation on our hands." I say to Negan as my guards open the gates and run off to get the group of people they spotted.

Negan looks at me and smiles.

"I love a good 'situation'." He says cheerfully as he twirls his baseball bat in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:08 am

Kyle peeked his head out the door, before moving off against the wall and looking in the direction everyone else was glancing at. He held up his gun in the direction.
"Crap; what the hell do we do?" Kyle asked, moving out quickly and hiding behind one of the tall rocks in the front garden.

((And oh right hahah!))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:10 am

Erin
I throw a worried glance to Nile and hop down from the truck to try and get a better idea of what's going on.
I continue looking through the crowds...but I can't see...wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next