Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 am

( Hey Emma. )

Tess:
I wait patiently with the group, we were waiting for Jesus. C'mon where was he it wouldn't take that long to strike up a conversation and a meeting plan with Michael.
I tap my foot and look around. I catch Evan's glare and I smile at him from time to time, I hadn't been on a date in what seemed like centuries-- I kind of adapted to be a lone wolf for a while during the Apocalypse.

Lil:
I look to see Susie playing with some little girls from the Hilltop. She makes friends so easy, I wave at her and she waves back-- then all of her new friends wave back.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 am

(Sorry I poofed guys, got distracted by the TV :3)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:05 am

Kyle glanced over at Peter.
"So, your a type of witch or wizard then?" he remarked, relieved to see a supernatural to increase their chances on survival.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 am

PJ:
I decided not to go with Duane. Momma wanted one of us at least at the safe-zone. Alan and I stayed. Alan was of course my half-brother from Momma's second husband Dirk.

Alan was young and energetic, we sat at the town hall applying cement onto the bricks. I then saw Kyle and waved at him. Alan was singing some hymns from church that he remembered and I waited for Kyle to join us in restoring the town hall. But, he was talking to one of the new boys so I went back to applying cement and perfectly fixing the bricks one onto the other.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 am

Bree
"Well I hope even after all of this, we can still all see each other a lot," I say to Harl. Everyone from Lucky Palms seemed to be really friendly and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 am

Paul:
Michael and I burst out of the house and towards the crowd of our people and the representatives of Lucky Palms. "Sorry for the delay, but, we've just got word of something." I tell the crowd while stopping beside Tess.

"Wha's this something?" Carlos asks while adjusting his bandanna. I sigh and then look at the crowd, Michael, even though he was our leader, wasn't too good at public speaking.

"Negan's on his way." I inform them.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:15 am

"After all of what?" Harlequin questioned curiously, before focusing on Paul and Michael. Her eyes widen when he announces Negan is on his way.
"We can't be seen here- He'll get suspicious," she remarked loudly biting her lower lip.

Kyle waved back at PJ before kneeling down beside Peter and continuing to help with the restoration.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:19 am

Finn
"Harl's right. If he sees us here he'll know we're plotting something," I say to the group. As much as I want to kill Negan on the spot, I don't want to ruin our chances at a great plan.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:20 am

Paul:
"Don't worry yourself Harl. Negan has seen us before with members of the Valley and the Kingdom. He knows of our trade scheme and he'll just think we're inviting you all to be apart of it." I calm Harl, Finn, and the others with my words.

"It gets worse though, he's got Crystal, Donnie, and Hunter." I say while looking at Tess, Jacob, Carlos, Evan, and the others from the Hilltop. "No. Not Crystal!" Tess shouts, her and Crystal were good friends.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:23 am

"Who are Crystal, Donnie and Hunter?" Harl asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:24 am

Jacob
I shake my head at the news. I curse Negan under my breath and clench my fists. There would be no struggle in getting me to fight against Negan, that's for sure.

Erin
As evil as Negan is, he's a pretty clever guy - I'll give him credit for that.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:26 am

Tess:
"Crystal, Donnie, and Hunter were are traders. Negan got tired of coming here for his supplies, so we started sending people to his place. The three of them were the ones who were in-charge of giving him the supplies." I tell Harl in a saddened tone of voice.

Carlos:
"I swear t'God if he hurts Hunt I'll fuckin' kill him." I mutter angrily. Hunt and I were best buddies, we always worked together whether it was doing repairing on the buildings and caravans, feeding the animals, or sowing the seeds-- we were together 24/7!
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:28 am

Evan
"If he hurts Hunter, he'll have the rest of us to answer to," I say to Carlos, reassuringly.

Negan can only go on doing this for so long until he gets his karma...and he will get it.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:31 am

"But why would he take them? They are only following his demands," Harl baffled shocked, although thinking over it Negan was one to quickly change his mind and do what the hell he wants.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:33 am

Paul:
"Many of us have come up with a theory that he's bi-polar or has a split personality, or at least something like that." I tell Harl with a serious expression. "It's not the first of us he has taken. He has taken many before Isabella, Mary, Tony, Geoff, Harrison. I can name many more." I finish.

Carlos:
I look at Evan give him a nod. Suddenly Kal runs up to us. "IT'S NEGAN, E'S ERE!" Kal shouts while holding his spear. Michael nods and then Paul leads all of us over to the main gate.

Duane:
I take out my pistol, in case everything goes wrong. I load up some bullets and then keep it firmly at my side. Any sudden moves and Negan was getting a mouth full of bullets...
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:35 am

Harl, Aaron and Amy all turn towards the gate and move slowly towards it before coming to a halt at the front of the small crowd that had gathered.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:37 am

(Right, Erin better make her move soon, mwahaha)

Finn
I turn around with many of the others in the group. We face the direction the guy came from and wait.
Ugh. Negan just makes me constantly want to hit things...him especially.

Bree
I hide slightly behind Jake and see Evan look at me nervously. Him and I have never been ones for combat. Normally Jake does all the fighting for us.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:39 am

Tess:
Carlos, Kal, Ed, Rachie, and Monika all opened the gate. I stood beside Bree, Evan, and Jacob. I hated the sound of his motorbikes. I was probably repulsed about everything Negan and his Goons did.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 am

(Sorry about that -.- I gtg cook dinner.)

Peter~
"Huh? Oh. Yeah. I get it from my mom." I said, piecing together some more rubble.

(Soo... I gtg :/ Bbl!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:44 am

Kyle nodded.
"That's pretty neat," he remarked with a smile in response to Peter, before shuffling over to PJ; and began to place the bricks in place with cement.
"What do you think of the Hilltop community, then?" he asked starting a conversation, actually not having talked to anyone about them yet.

((Bye EB :3))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:46 am

Negan:
"Well, well, well." I chant while walking into the Hilltop. I smile and wave at those who were from the safe-zone in Lucky Palms. "What? Are we having a play-date?" I ask them all with a huge, manly chuckle.

Tess:
I clutch my arm, ignoring Negan and his Goons. I just keep my eyes on the ground and hope to God they have the others with them.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:47 am

Harl observed the others in the safe zone instead of looking at Negan; she wanted to examine whether they were too terrified of Negan like the other innocent survivors in the Lucky Palms safe zone.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:48 am

Jacob
"Cocky little-" I mumble, but Evan nudges me to shut up. We look at each other for a moment, then back to Negan.
Ugh. I've never hated someone so much in my life.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 am

Negan:
"Ooh. Rough Crowd. Bring'em in." I shout to my men as they dragged the woman who I think was called Crystal over to my feet. She had a sack over her head and she kicked her legs, struggling.

"Tsk. Tsk." I sound as she screams. "You're 'Traders' spat on me, so I fucking gutted the boys and had fun with this piece of meat." I say with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:57 am

Harl glanced around herself only hoping someone with a gun had the guts to shoot him in the face; she knew she wouldn't be able to but couldn't even consider it with only having her machete with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next