Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:21 am

( Hey, I'm on for a bit. School starts back on Wednesday! D: :'[ )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:22 am

"Why the centre of the safe zone?" Aaron questioned, before he moved forward making sure his grip on Bree was tight so he didn't drop her.

((Hello Fordee! :3 Ah, that sucks a lot! Thankfully I only have an induction day on Thursday and then I start back next Tuesday! :3))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:24 am

( Hey! Wednesday is our 'Induction Day'; but, we go back for normal classes on Thursday- so, we don't get a few days off after that. Sad )

( Anyways, RP? )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:27 am

((That does indeed suck- We only have a few days break because the Thursday is my Year 13's induction day, the Friday is Year 14's induction day and then Monday is the day for the first years to come in! and then the rest of the school is back Tuesday xD And sure thing, what characters you got free? I have Harl wandering around.))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:30 am

( It's different down here; Tuesday is for the 1st Years (Freshman) and then Wednesday is for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Years! )

( And, I have Duane, Tess, Jesus, and PJ free. Take your pick! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 am

((Yeah I see, that's a bit bad then, you only have a day or two of holidays left! Gonna live it up? Wink Plus hmm; you give me such a hard decision! Imma take PJ for now ;3))

Harl continued to stroll through the paths of the safe zone, her hand trapped in her pockets as she watches her feet gliding across the ground. She was still annoyed about Elijah earlier, but was trying to keep her min off it.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:35 am

Jacob
"Jake, I've only been on one date with her," he tells me softly. I bite my lip as he'd just confirmed the fact that I totally over-reacted. "You should've told me before-"
"I didn't even know you liked her like that," I argue.
"Ditto," he says firmly, his eyebrows creasing. "You can't be angry at me because I didn't even know!"

Finn
I turn to Lil as she sits beside me on the sofa. "Can I talk to you outside for a minute?" I ask her.

Bree
"'Cause that's where all the action happens," I say with a grin. I lean forwards to rest my chin on his shoulder as he holds me.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:40 am

( Yeah; My friends and I are having a little get together tomorrow in which we can drown are sorrows of school with coca cola and pizza! XD )

PJ:
I come out of the bathroom wiping my hair wit ha large towel. I couldn't believe they had warm showers here; heck, the bathroom here was my new favourite place to be!
"Hey Harl!" I greet her as I take the towel from my hair and throw it onto a dispenser outside of the showers.

I was wearing some new clothes that one of Michael's assistants gave me.

Lil:
"Uh. Sure." I say as I lift Susie's head off of my lap and place it gently on a pillow. The film was still playing, but we stopped paying attention once Susie drifted off to sleep!
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 am

((That's fabulous ;3- Although the thought of pizza is making me quite hungry sdjfnsdkf))

Harl stopped in her silent footsteps, and propped her head up towards PJ, recognising her voice.
"Oh, hello!" she exclaimed with a grin, before sauntering towards her. "Having a nice and refreshing shower are we?"

"I suppose it is," Aaron chirped. "Thankfully there isn't much of a strict curfew here, otherwise it would be dead boring at this time of night!" he chuckled as they approached the poorly lit centre of the safe zone, with fire pits and candle-lit torches scattered around the area.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:48 am

PJ:
"Yeah, I mean; they have warm showers- WARM SHOWERS!" I say while laughing. The moon was half way in the sky, and it was dark apart from several lamps and torches lighting the outdoors.
"How're you doing anyway?" I ask Harl as I start to brush my hair with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:51 am

Harl giggled softly into her sleeve.
"Yeah; I guess your right," she agreed with a nod, remembering when they didn't have the privilege of having a warm shower during the apocalypse.
"And I'm doing fine- Still a bit shook up after the mutated walker incident earlier; but we're still alive aren't we, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:54 am

PJ:
We walk through the streets of The Hilltop. "We're all shook up about that Hark, none of us could of known how- advanced they'd all be." I say to Harl while giving her a nod.

"I know this will probably sound horrible, but, better them then us Harl." I tell her grimly. I couldn't believe I had just said that; But, a lot has changed in the past few days. I feel like I am no longer the cheerful school-girl I was before...
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:57 am

"Yeah," Harl agreed to her first remark, before chuckling and shaking her head at her second remark.
"It does but I totally agree," Harl answered. "We were in the right place at the right time at the start of this apocalypse and we deserve to still be alive- Although I'm not sure if it's exactly a bonus to face the dead everyday," she joked as she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:57 am

Evan
"Well I can't control how I feel!" Jake argues.
"But you can control how you act upon it!" I point out, raising my voice to the same level of his.
"That's easy for you to say because you have her!"
"I don't have her, we've been out one time!"
Jacob steps closer to me and I hold my breath, but he just walks straight past me and out of the caravan, slamming the door behind him.

Finn
I take her hand and lead her outside the caravan, closing the door behind us. The two of us stand outside and I turn to face her, taking hold of her other hand. I smile at her warmly and say, "I have something I want to ask you..."

Bree
"Hm, guess it's not so lively this time o'night," I comment with a giggle. As we walk further into the centre I climb down off his back and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:02 am

( Something to ask-- Oh. My. God. *Squel* This is what I think it is, right? Or am I over-reacting!? Laughing )

PJ:
I softly laugh at her last comment. "We all deserve to be alive, we've all lasted this long." I say while bobbing my head in a rhythmic fashion. We pass a couple and we say "Hello".

"Is Kyle doing okay?" I ask her as we walk past Michael's office.

Lil:
"And, what may that be?" I say while smirking at him and raising an eyebrow. It was quite warm outside for being in the middle of Winter- or was it Spring? I didn;t have a clue.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:04 am

"Well- I guess it's kind of good we get this place mostly to ourselves," he winked as he turned towards Bree. Aaron then gently wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her along gently.
"Can you sing?" Aaron asked curiously.

"Yeah- We're the ones still fighting," Harl grinned. Harl then snapped her head towards PJ.
"Oh yeah; he's doing fine- He hasn't showed any weaknesses regarding this mutated walker news and the continuing Negan strikes... Although, he does seem to talk of you highly," she revealed with a sweet smile.

((I'm thinking the same too Fordee! sfhjkfdkj))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:07 am

PJ:
"Oh, really?" I say while giggling nervously. "He's a good guy, you're lucky to have him at your side Harl!" I say with a grin as we walk around Michael's Office and pass Carson;s Clinic.

( I'm like- hyperventilating. XD JK. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:11 am

(Hehe)

Bree
"I sing, but I'm not sure if I'm any good," I confess, shrugging my shoulders. "Do you?"

Finn
I glance up at the stars above us before looking back down at her face, bringing a smile to my face. I take a deep breath and get down on one knee, digging into my pocket. I pull out a ring and hold it between my fingers. I couldn't get a diamond, so instead I have a silver band with 'soul mates' engraved into it.
"Lil, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me...

Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:18 am

Lil:

My jaw drops as he gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring. "Finn- I..." I stop and think to myself. A thousand thoughts run through my head. What if we live happily ever after? What if we end up like Josh and Alice?

"...Finn..." I bite my lip before finally coming to a conclusion. "Of course I'd marry you, you idiot!" I say while jumping into his arms. We embrace for a few minutes before I plant a kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:24 am

Finn
A wave of happiness overwhelms me and I take her into my arms. I return the kiss and then pull away, slipping the ring onto her finger. "I love you so much," I tell her, looking deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:29 am

Lil:
"I love you too." I say in return. I look at my hand and smile. "It's so beautiful." I mumble to him as I look at the ring. It was the prettiest thing I had seen in a long, long, long time.
I hug him tightly once more and then we both stand up. "I can't wait!" I exlaim, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:33 am

((Now Finn and Lil' are reminding me of Glenn and Maggie, gah! 48 days until Walking Dead returns ;D))

"Yeah- I'm so thankful my sister met and married him; I seriously cannot see myself being alive if I didn't have him during this apocalypse," Harl mentioned, although the mentioning of her sister gave her a pulse of sadness, having not thought of her sister in a long time. "But I think he has a thing for ya', yahno?"

Aaron grinned.
"I'm sure your singing voice is beautiful," Aaron complimented with a smitten grin. "And I'm not the best singer ever; but a good enough singer that Amy wanted me to help her when she was practising for duets for her plays!"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:38 am

( I know. I'm so looking forward to Season 4! They should release another trailer or twelve to satisfy my need for TWD till October! :3 )

PJ:
"Heh. He is, erm, cute. And I really enjoy talking to him." I start off. "But, I don't think I want to get too attached to someone right now. I mean, Negan could come here and kill any one of us. I'd be so heartbroken if Alan of Duane died..."

"If I got too close to Kyle, or anyone and then Negan killed them. Then I'd feel horrible." I mumble as we walk past a few more stalls and shops.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:43 am

((Same here! And yeah, we need some new material. And that other short 45 second sneak peek of season 4 a few days ago was pathetic, all it showed was Michonne coming in the gate and not being able to get her katana and then trying to fight off walkers with her bare hands... THERE WERE NO WORDS SPOKE AT ALL! D; ))

Harl grinned childishly.
"It feels like I'm in high school again with this type of chitter-chatter!" she remarked as she continued to smile. "But I do agree; I would be devastated if any more of the close group died, we've unnecessarily lost so many people," she commented as she shrugged her shoulders, flicking through her memories of all the faces she had met in this apocalypse and were not alive any more.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:58 am

Finn
"It's going to be perfect," I enthuse, putting my arm around her. "And Susie can be a bridesmaid - she'll be thrilled!"
I don't know when the wedding will be; I guess we'll have to plan that later. I just hope it can be as beautiful as Alice and Josh's was.

Bree
"Can I have a performance?" I ask him playfully. I look up at the stars above us, more and more becoming visible as my eyes become used to the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next