Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EB

EB

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:32 am

(Cool Smile
I'm writing out their first posts, I'm thinking of having them start in Bridgeport, but I'm not sure if anyone's character are still there :S)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:36 am

( Hm. I don't think so, I might create some more characters for you if you want. I've been actually thinking of having a spin-off series. You know; make a separate page on the wikia and separate story arcs, a separate character page, and separate antagonists.

Then, a few story arcs in- we could join them up. Thoughts? )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:38 am

(Sounds like fun, as long as you're not overloaded that is.)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:41 am

( Meh. I have around eight characters as of now. I can handle another three. Razz, I need to start developing some characters more. I needa' get back into a routine with Dwight, and I really want to develop Duane, PJ, Jackson, and Tess a wee bit more. )

( But; I could take on another three. Okay, I'm going to set up the pages for the 'Spin-Off' on the wikia. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:43 am

((Evening, y'all! And oh my god yes Fordee, I love tht idea; for a while I have hoped you were thinking of that idea and thankfully its come true, I think it'd be great to create another group elsewhere to our group, twice the drama, right?! Wink ))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:45 am

(Hey Nigal!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:47 am

((Hello! ;D. You want to RP?))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:49 am

(Of course I do Very Happy I'm just writing out a few things for my new chars.

Do you want Vanessa, Peter or Damion?

*Replies may be slow*)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:49 am

( Hey Nigal. And yeah, it just came to me a few days ago and since Emma wants to start in Bridgeport, I though; "Why Not?".

http://thesimmingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Story_(Story_Arcs)

Check the contents and you'll find a short description. Smile )
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:54 am

(Awesommmmeeee *Is excited. Like, really, really, excited*)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:57 am

((I'll take Peter, since he's all evil and mysterious Wink.
Oh my god yes, I love the scientist idea, I have the perfect person in mind! ;D. And yeah, I was hoping if the news that there will be a walking dead spin-off in 2015 sparked the idea of duplicating that to here, I'm just excited ;D.))

Amy returned to the caravan with Aaron and their mother; before looking back to where they just came from.
"I think I'm going to go for a walk," she muttered as she released herself from her mum's grip around her waist.
"Amy; did you not just hear what they said? It's not safe to be wandering around on the soil and grass," Eileen warned, grabbing her arm and stopping Amy walking away.
"Mum- I'll be fine, ok," Amy snapped. "I need to clear my head, nothing will happen to me," she added, jolting her arm out of her mum's clutch. Eileen paused for a few seconds, before reluctantly nodding.
"Fine, just watch your back, ok?" Eileen responded in a motherly tone, before Amy nodded and wandered off.

Amy continued to saunter freely down the dirt tracks, watching people as they vacated to locations off the ground. Abruptly, she knocked right into someone(Peter), not paying attention to where she was going. In result, she flung backwards, almost tripping over backwards.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she blabbed out spontaneously, looking at the young man.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:01 am

( Aye. It did, I'm so looking forward to seeing what the spin-off will actually be like! Very Happy

I'll RP in a minute, just getting all the pages ready on the wikia. We've got to start soon since Emma is dying to RP as her new character. Lol. :3 )
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:02 am

(I haven't RP'ed here in soooo long, I feel like I'm gonna implode ^_^
P.s What's happened? o.o)

Peter~
"Owa Tagoo-" I waved my hands about, light sparkling from them. I hated the fact this spell made me look like a witchy Edward Cullen, but I should practice it. Just in case I need to turn Damion into a goose, hehe. Someone (Amy) bumps into me and I stumble forward, almost falling. I turn back and glare at the person while making several noises in an attempt to enunciate. "You-wa-gah-go- Just... watch where you're going!" I snarled at her.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:05 am

((Dito that, dude! I'm looking forward to seeing another group struggling to survive in the zombie apocalypse, especially in another environment too!
And great, looking forward to starting with the group ;3
And EB, not much has happened I think, it's been a really slow pace recently with no extreme drama! xD))

"I'm so sorry," she repeated apologetically in her sweet voice. "It was really an accident," she pleaded, before brushing off her top. "I don't think we've met before, I'm Amy."

Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:10 am

(oh, okay, thought something did happen XD
And yes, I'm dying too- *Dies, reanimates into zombie*

Peter~
"Grr..." I growl then try to focus on my spell again. This person is annoying, maybe I should turn her into a goose? Then I could eat her. "Peter." I said with an incredibly flat voice. Ugh, she's wrecking concentration! The nerve!
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:14 am

"Nice to meet you Peter," Amy said obliviously, not realising he wanted to continue his spells. "Oh my goodness- Are you a witch? Or wizard or warlock, or whatever male witches are called?!" she squealed with excitement, never having met one before, mainly because where she lived was far away from Supernatural populated locations.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:17 am

Peter~
"Witches are female, Warlocks are male! And wizards are just older witches and warlocks with grey or white hair." I told her sternly. Ugh, I can tell already she won't leave me alone. Sometimes I wish I could just turn the the entire world off while I practice but at least this annoying person isn't Damion. With my shoulders a little of my back hunched over, I put my hands in my pocket and face the girl while she blabs.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:24 am

"That's so cool, Peter the warlock," Amy remarked with a smile. "Are you like a master at spells and stuff, too?" she asked intriguingly with a grin from cheek to cheek.

Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:26 am

Peter~
The muscles in my face remain relaxes, I have a tired sort of look on my face while I stand there. "Meh... well, not exactly a master but I am getting there." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:31 am

((Fordee, Nora and Henrique's faces are the perfect fits for what they do, oh my goodness, love them actors/actresses ;D I am able to start the character page for my scientist? I'll only add there face and name for now until you get yours bio's set up and all so I know where to go with mine xD))

"That's so awesome," Amy responded, her easily impressed trait kicking in. "What cool type of spells can you do?" she questioned with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:34 am

( Characters are up and running, their pages are empty as hell- but, I will add to it as time goes on. So, anyone up for a little RPG-ing with characters that you are almost completely different then the ones we already RP as? Yes? Razz

Thanks Nigal! Yes, of course you can add your guys. And, don;t worry- no rush to add their bio and stuff. If I get time later I'll touch up the pages a bit! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:35 am

((Gah, I love Saoirse Ronan too, I'm glad she's a scientist! ;D. And sure thing, I'll get to mine in a minute :3))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:38 am

(*Spongebob voice* I'm ready! I'm ready!
Btw, sorry I use Anime pictures. The last thing I need to be finding character pictures and having my sister come in and go 'Whats that?' and have to explain :S)

Peter~
I smile devilishly. "For starters, I can turn people into frogs."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:41 am

( Haha. It's fine Emma! I know how you feel, I hate how my mam or dad walk past the computer while I'm looking up a bunch of male actors. They're all like- "Er, Steven?" XD )
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:42 am

(Oh goodness, I can just imagine the awkwardness XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next