Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HaloGal

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:39 pm

(wow)
(do you wanna RP? Rose could go for a walk to find some meddical herbs (which she needs to heal patients with) and bump into Neil and Kyle. I know they are quite a far way away, but the herbs Rose needs are very rare. Lets just say that the only place she can find them is near where Neil and Kyle are *cheeky grin*)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:42 pm

(also, it'll probally keep saying I'm offline, cause I dont keep my internet up cause I have a strict internet data allowance.)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:45 am

((Sorry I disappeared I was busy xD. &I don't know... It may interrupt the whole Savior situation; as at the moment I don't know what Fordee wants to happen to Lil; and I can't really do anything until this situation is over Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:41 am

( Hey. Anyone on? )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:55 am

(I am!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:56 am

( Hey. )
( RP? )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:59 am

(Sure! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:03 am

( Damn! I've got to go visit my Nana. I'll be back later though. :[ )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:03 am

(Okay! I'm dancing for ages tonight, but I'll be on around 10ish UK time for a short RP)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:19 am

( Back. )
( Anyone on? )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:29 am

((I'm on! :3- What's gonna happen to Lil?))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:33 am

( Hey. )
( Well, I'm planning for her to escape, but maybe Kyle and Niel have left. She'll wander off and while everyone assumes she is dead back at the safe-zone she'll actually come across The Hilltop! :3 )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:39 am

((Yeah; that sounds good ;3- Kyle&Niel are inside the estate at the moment though; they just saw Gavin's dead body but are looking around for any signs of Lil, to decide their further actions! Razz))

Kyle peeked out the window again; watching as everyone gathered around Gavin's dead body. The Savior's began to rush the dead Saviors to another building; most likely to attempt to revive. However, some Saviors were called away and ran off in the other direction. Kyle's ears propped up when a Savior shouted 'She went this way!'.
"Niel," he muttered. "She's on the other side."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:48 am

Lil:
I run as fast as I could. I could hear voices close by, but I didn't stop to sneak I just ran and ran and ran. When I got out of the estates I looked around. "GAVIN, KYLE, NIEL, VANESSA!" I scream.

I don't hear a thing and I swear loudly. I start to run again when I hear footsteps and unknown voices.

I just run...
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:56 am

Kyle crept forward, his gun clutched tightly in his hand. He pushed the door open, before sneaking along the wall, Niel alongside. They moved down an alleyway, before Kyle glanced out. He began to contemplate how they are going to get around.

"Oi, you two!" A Savior shouted, walking down the alley across from them, holding his gun up. "Put the guns down!" He shouted fiercely, another Savior appearing behind him.
"Run..." Kyle muttered to Niel, giving a quick nod and glimpse. Suddenly, Kyle powerfully kicked a pole to scaffolding, and Niel kicked the other. The Savior shot at them, the bullets thankfully missing. They then ran, before Kyle pounded into the other pole. He quickly turned around, aiming at the Savior's as the scaffolding collapsed in a pile of dust. They ran, before climbing up stairs and onto a platform.

Niel stopped at the edge, glancing over the wall; he turned around to see the two savior's and more run up the stairs. "Jump!" Kyle exclaimed, before he pushed his running body over the railing and over the wall; landing with a thud. Niel took a step back before running; the Savior's shooting at him. Two bullets flew through his lose shirt; tearing the shirt. He landed before rolling, as Kyle got up and began to ran for the truck. Niel quickly followed, disappearing into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:10 am

(hiFordee, did my third character, Hannah, get accpeted?)
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:56 am

(Crap, I keep missing things >_< )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:00 am

(hey guys!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:02 am

((Haven't missed that much, I don't think e.e))

Kyle ran through the trees, Niel closely behind. Niel glanced behind him, seeing figures running after them.
"They went this way!" a voice echoed from behind them. They began to reach the belt between the forest and the desert; where the truck was parked outside the house. Kyle and Niel ran onto the road, now out in the open. Kyle started flailing his arms at Vanessa; who was standing outside the truck; half asleep.
"Get in the truck!" he exclaimed loudly as they approached. They reached the truck, before rushing to get in. The Savior's burst out of the forest and head towards them; and begin to fire at them.

Kyle started the engine, before changing into to reverse and pounding the acceleration pedal, sending the truck speeding back; a bullet pierced through the windscreen and out of the window beside Vanessa's head. he quickly turned it around and sped off, leaving the Savior's in the distance.

Kyle glanced at Niel and Vanessa.
"Are you's alright?" he stuttered out, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:04 am

(What's going on with Harl and Finn's lot? Should they be finishing soon?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:07 am

((I'd say they are finished; It's just no-one else was on to continue with xD))

Harl glanced at the others.
"Are we all done?" Harl questioned with a soft smile, moving the loose strands of hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:16 am

Finn
I nod, looking around the dimly lit room. "I'd say so."
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:17 am

(anyone wanna RP?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:21 am

Harl nodded.
"I guess we should get back then," she informed, before walking to the exit. She waited for everyone to leave before flicking the switch off along with the lights. She stepped out and pulled the door shut, before twisting the lock enough to stop it from opening spontaneously. Furthermore, she exited through the gate, before wrapping the padlock chain through the fence and the gate to keep it shut.

((I can RP once these get home; unless they come across Hannah on the drive back...))
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:23 am

(Hannah hasn't been accepted yet, well at least I dont think she has. I'm still waiting for her to get accepted. But Rose can RP when they get back I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next