Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:38 am

Duane:
"Mike, this ain't no time for dancin', clean up!" I shout at 16 Year Old Mike Mclousky. Him and his friends burst into laughter as I give out to them, so I shake my head and sit down beside a girl. (Avery)

I rub my forehead of sweat and I look over at the girl who was reading. I think I met her at the party a week back. "Hey." I greet her.

Lil:
I tiptoe really carefully trying to find an exit. But I hear the noise again and when I stop two arrows fly right by me. I yelp and fall onto the roof surface. I realize this isn't the time to lay around and pretend to play dead.

I stand back up and prepare myself to jump to the roof I previously came from, but an arrow gets lodged right into my arm and I cry in pain. "ON THE ROOF!" I hear several voices shout.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:40 am

Kyle continues to examine the wall structured; before hearing loud shouting and the guards on this sector of the wall disappearing. He raised his eyebrows and shook his head before continuing further.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:41 am

Vanessa~
"He's quite the mischievous little tyke." I chuckled, trying not to insult Damien... too much. I looked around the area, in case any walkers showed up.

Peter~
"Hehe..." I laughed, shaking the jar which had snail Damien inside.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:42 am

"I assume he haz' caused some trouble during this apocalypse-sa?" Niel commented with a quiet chortle, observing his surronding environment as they were supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:42 am

(NO, LIL! Sad)

Erin
As she does the last of my arm, I smile at her and stand up. "Thanks so much; I owe you one," I tell her. I won't be leaving the safe-zone again anytime soon.

Finn
As we place the last few boxes in the bunker I stop and look at everyone. "Everyone done?" I ask them.
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

Gavin:

I hear shouting outside. Looks like someone got caught. I jump out of the closet and gun down one guard. I turn to the other but he tags me in the knee. I shoot him back and kill him. I try to stand up using the table. The pain in my knee is almost unbearable and I fall down.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:43 am

-Rose
"it's okay, thats my job" I said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:45 am

Lil:
I hop to the previous roof and barely make it, my legs hang down, but I pull myself up. As I do this the pain settles in and I scream. This makes me lose my grip and I also lose my footing on the wall.

I let go and fall to the cold grass beneath me.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:45 am

(Gah, gtg, bbl Sad)

Vanessa~
I nodded, smiling. I could've sworn I saw a walker, but it was just a funny shaped tree.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:50 am

((Bye Emma! :3))

Kyle stopped in his footsteps; hearing gunfire in the direction Gavin was in; and then faint screaming. He narrowed his eyes, before running back in the direction he came, looking to find if he could find anyone. He began to panic as thoughts of them all being killed run through his head. Suddenly, he pops up in front of Niel and Vanessa.
"Where are the others?!" Kyle asked frightened.
"Did vous hear gunfire 'und screaming too?" Niel responded, raising her eyebrow. "Wait- Wasn't Gavin with vous?" Niel added, confused.
Kyle then realised that it must've been Gavin causing an issue; or possibly Lil.
"Vanessa; go back to the truck and bring it closer; but not too close!" Kyle said, before watching at Vanessa ran off. "This way Niel," he demanded before running in the direction Lil' should've gone.

((I'll just make Vanessa head back to the truck since you had to go...))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:51 am

( Bye Emma. )

Lil:
I land with a thump.
"SHES IN THE ALLEY!" I hear a voice say. I shake my head and sit up but a guy tackles me. We wrestle for a few moments before he tries to stick his knife in my chest. I try to push him back, but, it gets lodged in my stomach.

Suddenly a huge siren plays, which I think was alerting everyone of my presence. Goddammit Lil.

My Attacker takes the knife out of me and aims for my throat but I kick him down below and then try to take the arrow out of my arm. It breaks in half and I only get the pointy part. I shove it in the Man's neck and he gargles on his blood before dying.
I look around and see alot of people emerging from the buildings. I swear and then run off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:52 am

Finn
I can't stop thinking about Lil. I have such a bad feeling about it all... it's so dangerous.

Erin
My arms rests firmly in a sling, feeling much more secure. "Are you working as a doctor here?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:52 am

Gavin:

I Try to stand up again. I make it to my feet and limp towards the door. I look outside and see guards running. I hide away from the doors and windows.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

Avery

I memorise my page number then look up from my book. "Hey." I greet the guy with a friendly smile, closing my book over. I'm sure I met him at the party last week.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:54 am

( Sorry Everyone. I've got to hit the hay! :[ )
( Niabur, you can RP as Lil if you wish, just don't kill her off. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:55 am

(Good timing, I have to go too! Bye guys Smile)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:56 am

Kyle hears the sirens; and continues to run forward alongside Niel. It came to a point where he couldn't find Lil, before an arrow shots past them both. They immediately jump to the floor, before Kyle glances up and sees a guard aiming at them. Niel quickly aims his rifle and fires at the guard causing the guard to fall backwards to death. Niel momentarily stands up before running on, Kyle closely behind.

((I have to go in five minutes, unfortunately. I might be able to RP but may not xD))
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:57 am

(aww, bye, well i have to go too, it's school time.)
-Rose
"As a nurse, yes." I said kindly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:02 am

Gavin:

I see that the guards are distracted. I limp out into the streets and into and alley. I run into another building and punch a hole in the window. I take my gun out and kill a few guards. I see Negan behind a few guards and I take aim at him. I fire but it hits a guard who runs infront of him. I am then attacked and dragged out into the street. They kick me and pull me up to my knees. I look up and see Negan holding a baseball bat covered in barbed wire. He smiles and the last thing I see is him taking a swing at my head.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:45 pm

((GAVIN OH HELL NO- Yo died the way Glenn did Omg D: ))

Kyle heard more gunfire take place before he swoops to the ground and stops. Niel crouches down beside him.
"What 'da hell we gonna do, man?" Niel questioned quickly glancing around himself.
"I don't know... I don't know..." He muttered to himself biting his lip. "Follow me..." Kyle then whispered, before sprinting off to where Gavin got through.

They sneaked through the hole and into a building. Kyle glanced around cautiously, before coming across two dead guards laying on the floor. He continues forward and glanced out a window; watching the commotion. Suddenly, he spots a man laying on the ground with a mashed head, before realising it was Gavin's clothing.
"Gavin..." Kyle muttered, before looking away and ducking down. "Gavin Is dead..." He whispered to Niel who was keeping guard by the door.
Niel sighed emotionally before giving a forceful nod.
"What about Lil?" Niel inquired frantically.

((What is supposed to happen to Lil?)!
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:50 pm

(Iz back! School is sooooo boring. It's mid term, which means major assesments due very soon Sad)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm

YA - Elder App
Name: Hannah
Sexuality: Straight
Family: None
Relationship Status: Single, but not for long Razz
Career: (Before Outbreak): Assasin
Personality: not good nor evil, not friendly nor mean, brave, athletic, hot-headed, sarcastic, flirty, great kisser, heart breaker
Skills: Flirting, and killing (with all weapons Razz)
Bio: (Before Outbreak) Even before the zombie outbreak Hannah was a wanted assassin. She did it for her own safety, as she was threatened by someone that she had to do it or they would kill her. She is flirty, and dangerous. She is neither good or bad, mean or friendly. She is entirely a mystery.
Bio: (After Outbreak): Pretty much the same as before
Pic/Description: Beautiful, blonde hair that goes to waist, blue eyes, pale skin, tall, skinny but looks very strong (which she is)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:16 pm

((Awk- That sucks D: - Thankfully I'm off for the next four months with only going in on certain days until June 14 and then it's Summer holidays ;D))

Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:31 pm

(it's mid term here so I half the term to go. But it is flying really quickly.)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:35 pm

((Yeah, tell me about it. This year has gone too fast seriously... I cannot believe I have literally just finished five years at this school; and now going into sixth form in September e.e))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next