Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HaloGal

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:10 am

-Rose
"It does look to be broken. I'll bandage it it up. I use to get plenty of dogs come in with broken legs back when I was a vet." I said, cleaning and bandaging up the leg.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:10 am

Lil:
I nod. I grip my sword and then sneak off into the part of the facilities to the west. I keep to the trees, shrubs, and plants so I don't get seen, plus my green shirt kind of helps me blend in as well.
As I move along I try to look for any sign of Dwight's body.

But, I don't see anything resembling him.

Duane:
I shake my head and then grab another piece of debris. Town Hall was in ruins, Jessica was doing a resident checklist and found out that her secretary and a Joey, a guard, where killed by falling debris.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:12 am

(Hey guys! Mind if I pop in?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:13 am

Harl ran forward with all her leg force, bashing her shoulder into it with a groan. The door shifted slightly side wards and inwards, before she moved back. Harl then stepped forward and turn the large lock; using the door frame to help her open. It begins to rotate this time, before she sighs in relief. She continues to rotate it until it opens.
"I'm glad that worked," she smiled before rubbing her sore shoulder.

"Well- We could meet whenever we meet after going around; and if an issue takes place we meet back at the truck?" Kyle suggested, before they all went their ways. Niel went with Vanessa back into the forest to find any pathways or hiding places they could utilise. Kyle then went with Gavin and went in the opposite way of Lil. He crept a long at a low level, hiding behind trees and within bushes as he examined the parts of the walls.

((Sure thing... If Vanessa is still on the scout she's now with Niel if that's alright? xD))

Last edited by Nigalkins on Thu May 09, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mixed up names)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:15 am

Rose
I nod at Rose. "Yeah, thanks so much!"
To be honest, I owe her a lot. I don't know what I'd have done if she didn't find me.

Finn
"We make a good team," I say with a grin. I pick up the boxes again and move the door with my foot, so it opens. It's pitch black inside.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:17 am

Harl strolls in after Finn with a soft smile at his remark, before looking around. She saw a light switch and flick it; a few lights flickered on before some abruptly cut their light. However, one of two of the lights stayed flickering.
"This will do," Harl remarks with a grin, before going out and collecting some boxes.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:18 am

-Rose
"It's okay" I smile at Erin.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:18 am

(Alrighty!)

Vanessa~
"What'd I miss?" I asked Niel quietly as I yawned.

Damien~
I find a megaphone at the safe zone. "Hmmm..." I rubber band the trigger down and make fart noises, they echo all over the safe zone.

Peter~
"Huh?!" I grumbled, somehow I was startled awake while I napped at the wall. The thing that startled me was... farting? Ugh, Damien...
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:19 am

Lil:
I freeze when I hear the voices of two men and a woman. The voices started getting louder and I swore in my head. "Scarface's is back." The Woman said with a snicker. "Yeah, I heard he looks worse then ever!" One Man said while bursting into laughter.

Scarface?
Dwight? They voices pass and I peer my head out of the bush to see if the coast was clear. I get out of the shrubs and than see a ladder leading to the roof. Great-- it'd be just like being back in SimCity, hopping from one roof to another.
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:19 am

Gavin:

I slowly sneak away from Kyle. I look around the walls until I see a way in. I crawl in and hide behind a building. I start to look for any buildings of interest.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:21 am

"Vous are quiet tired, aren't vous?" Niel chuckled quietly in his native accent. "We 're just examining the location of 'des bandits; for weaknesses, vous know?"

Kyle continued forward, before looking back and see Gavin run off and into the estate. He was about to run after him but saw a guard up top, and decided against it. Kyle continued forward, making note of the location Gavin sneaked in.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:21 am

( I just love Damien, he's so amazing Razz )

Finn
I put down the boxes I was carrying, next to one of the walls. I straighten my back and look around. Hm, this should be plenty big enough to fit everything. I go back outside to collect some more boxes.

Erin
"Did you come in with Finn, Lil and Vanessa's lot?" I ask her. She didn't look familiar though...
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:22 am

-Rose
I frown at the idiots mesing around with the magaphone, then get back to tending Erins wounds. "Who?"I ask Erin. "No, I came in with my duaghter."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:24 am

Dwight:
I cough several times, I felt like pure shit. I felt really woozy as well, everything was a blur. It was dead silent apart from the constant sound of the light bulb humming.
I tug at my restraints again, I don't know why as it is no use.

( Just so you know, I don't want Dwight to escape. Atleast not until him and Negan have a confrontation. )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:25 am

Harl continued to put the supplies, weapons and ammo in the bunker; with it soon becoming a tiring activity after walking back and forth. She put down a box, before wandering further into the bunker. To her surprise there was actually a few weapons and limited ammo in this bunker itself; which was always a bonus. I guess they never cleared this place out entirely... she thought to herself, erupting a faint smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:26 am

Erin
"Ah, no, there was just this big group that arrived together...there were loads of them," I explain. I wince again as she presses on a sensitive spot. "How old is your daughter?" I ask her. She looks pretty young, so her daughter can't be that old.

Finn
Pick up the boxes, walk, drop the boxes, walk, pick up the boxes, walk, drop the boxes, walk.
This goes on and on for what seems like forever.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:26 am

Vanessa~
"If you had to take care of my brother, you'd understand." I responded with a quiet chuckle.

Peter~
"GET BACK HERE!" I yell as I chase Damien. "Can't catch me! Can't catch me! You hear that everybody? Peter's a slow poke!" Damien giggles into the megaphone. "Grr... lians!" I shouted, flicking my wand at Damien... who immediately turns into a snail. I stick him in jar and keep it close by for when Vanessa gets back, hopefully she'll understand.

(There's plenty more Damien where that came from XD)
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:27 am

Gavin:

I sneak into a building. It seems deserted. I look around to see if there was anything we could use.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:28 am

Niel chuckled.
"He's 'dat little toddler isn't he?" Niel questioned rhetorically. "He's a rascal, I tell vous," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:29 am

-Rose
"She's four." I smile. "Her name is Charlete"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:31 am

Lil:
I hop from one roof to another, but, it started to get difficult when the roof adjacent to me was higher then the one I was standing on. I got to one that was a few meters higher then the current roof I was on.

I look around for a fire escape or a stairwell, but I see nothing. "Shit..." I mumble to myself while looking over the edge. I stand very still when I hear a noise near by. But it soon stops when I stop moving.

Dwight:
"LEMME OUT OF HERE YOU PUSSIES!" I shout from the top of my lungs. I get really annoyed when several drops of water begin to drop on my face. I grunt and moan while trying to break free.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:33 am

Avery

I sit quietly on a bench, reading the Game of Thrones. I had found it in the towns library. I hadn't been chosen to go on a scouting mission so I simply read.
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:34 am

Gavin:

I walk into another room in the building. Soon I hear footsteps. I quickly look around and see a closet. I sneak into the closet and hold the door open a crack. Two guards come and sit down in the room.

"Shit..." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:35 am

Erin
"Aw, that's really pretty," I compliment. "Did you guys travel far?" I ask her as she finishes up the last of my wounds.

Finn
Finally, after the boxes seeming to be never ending, we begin getting to the last couple.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:38 am

-Rose
I smile. "I think so. I dont remember much, it's ben so long. Ever since the walkers appeared, Charlete and I have been living in trees. Now we live here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next