Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:39 am

((Wassup y'all; shall we continue? ;3))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:40 am

(Yep, let's do it!)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:40 am

(Hi Fordee09! It's 6:40am here now.)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:42 am

((Fordee was does the bunker area look like? xD))

Kyle crept forward, before pressing his back against a tree. He glanced around the bark; before creeping further forward.
"There close..." he muttered, back at the others. Niel done as what everyone else done, creep along at a low height.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:43 am

~alicia~ wrote:
Erin
"i've been living in the safe zone for a couple of months...I just, like to go out when I'm not meant to," I tell her truthfully.

-Rose
"Okay. I only got here a few days ago with my duaghter." I said. We arrive at thee gate to the safe-zone.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:44 am

( Woah, you must drinking a lot of Coffee Halo! Razz )
( And Sure! )

Lil:
I nod at Kyle and Niel before we slowly trek our way towards the noise. I peek through the holes a bush too see light, torch light. "Be on your guard, if one of them see you we can't take chances." I mumble to them while crouching behind the shrubs.

(Niabur, Have you ever seen the game 'Fallout 3'? Well, they look like the bunkers in them but less-- ruined. )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:48 am

(I'm back, what's going on?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:50 am

( Not much, the supply group are at the bunker and the other group just discovered the Saviors Base. )
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:50 am

(also.... i'm hungry! lol)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:51 am

((I haven't see it but I just google imaged it, haha! xD))

"Gotcha'," Kyle whispered before proceeding forward. He stopped when he suspected movement ahead; narrowing his eyes and locking them. He continued forward before crawling into a thriving bush; knowing that after the bush would be their location. He proceeded into the bush and peeked out, examining the location.

((What would their place be like then? XD))

Harlequin glanced at the chain link fence protecting the bunker; before smashing the padlock with an axe. She then kicked the fence's gate open and proceeded in. She stepped up in front of the door, attempting to twist the lock. She groaned as it stayed stiff; obvious from the many years of not being used.
"Can I have some help, here?" she asked with a heavy exhale.
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:53 am

Gavin:

I crawl beside Kyle in the bush.

"What do you see?" I ask him
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:56 am

Finn
I carry the two boxes up to Harl and place them down on the floor. I step backwards and then ram my shoulder into the door a few times, but it still won't budge. "It's pretty stuck," I state, whilst folding my arms.

Erin
As we make our way into the safe-zone, I get some disapproving looks from some of the guards that see I've been out again. "Serves you right!" one of them shouts at me. I scowl at him and keep walking beside Rose.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:56 am

( where is Kyle and Gavin? Just curious.)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:57 am

-Rose
When we get into the safe zone, I say "Whats your name?" to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:58 am

((Kyle, Gavin, Lil and another or so are out scouting to discover the Savior's basecamp location for the future when they attack; and Harl, Finn and some others are hiding some of the supplies in an old bunker on the outskirts of town for when the Saviors come and take all their supplies tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:59 am

"I don't see any guards here..." he muttered, before shifting down quickly as he saw one suddenly come into site. "We'll have to examine the perimeter to find the locations they are weakest at..."
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:59 am

(Okay)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:01 am

Erin
"It's Erin," I tell her, still clinging to her arm for support. "What's yours?"

Finn
"Why don't both of us run at it in unison?" I ask Harl, thinking it's the last resort.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:01 am

( I'm not sure, If I recall the base of the Saviors in the comics is a huge complex of Factories! So, it'd just be the same here since I'm not in a imaginative mood. )

Lil:
I peer through and see a large industrial estate. I look at the factory's chimneys that puff alot of smoke. I wonder to myself: 'What's Going On?'
I slowly peep my head out of the bushel and see that a few more guards had showed up. I turn my head to Kyle. "Sounds good." I tell him quietly...

Duane:
"Where the hell where you?" I ask Erin while carrying a large piece of stone wall in my hands. I throw the stone into a dumpster someone dragged to the front of the town hall.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:04 am

-Rose
"I'm Rose" I said to Erin. I started to examine her arm.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:04 am

"We could try that..." Harlequin remarked. "Otherwise we will have to literally chainsaw the lock..." she chuckled, before stepping backwards and grasping a running stance.
"Ready?"

((Alright! :3))

Kyle observed the industrial environment.
"It's an industrial estate..." Kyle informed. "Clever bastards..." he said, with their genius use of the estate. "Shall we split up? Me and some go one way and others the other?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

Gavin:

I look up and see guards

"Yes let's split up. We have to keep low, if they see us this plan is ruined"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:05 am

"We'll also get the perimeter covered in half the time with like you said, a lower risk of getting seen," Kyle remarked.
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:08 am

Gavin:

"Where should we meet when we are done looking?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:08 am

Erin
"I had a picnic with some walkers," I say sarcastically to Duane. I turn back to Rose and smile as she tends to my broken arm. I wince in pain as she presses it.

Finn
"Three...two...one...go!" I shout. We run together and budge the door with our shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next