Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HaloGal

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:54 am

-Cara
From my caravan (who is next door to Evan, bree and Jacob), i hear disscussion of going to the Lucky Palms safe zone to help. I shot out of my caravan and into the parking lot and stand next to tess. "I'm coming, and no one is stoping me." I said cheerfuly.
(thankyou)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:57 am

( Sorry for my slow replies, I have unfortunate news My Computer is dying, Sad )

(@Niabur, Yes. )

Tess:
I look at Cara. "Well, if you insist." I mumble while watching Eddy walk over to give me the bus's keys. I then see Carlos. "I'm coming too, I love a good road-trip." He says with a sassy smile.

I nod. Wow, I didn't think anyone would actually go.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:59 am

(Dying? How!?)

Jacob
Bree, Evan and I stand in the car park, waiting for everyone else. Bree clings onto my arm while Evan rummages through his backpack, checking he's got everything.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:03 am

-Cara
I see Evan rummage through his backpack. Luckily, I always everything i need packed in my backpack that i take everywere.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:04 am

( I can't play any games, TS2, TS3, Bully, Morrowind, Fallout-- they all keep on crashing. My Ram is also running out, my Internet's been glitching like crazy. I can't watch YouTube videos because my Flash Player is being weird and my Internet keeps on going off.

So, I've decided that after having this PC for about 10 Years, it's falling to pieces and dying. I've also decided to get an Alienware Gaming Computer, but, my parents told me that I'm alone in that want and I have to save up for it. )

Tess:
Eddy gives me the keys and asks me to be careful with his 'Girl'. I nod and then open up the bus. Carlos, Cara, and I get on the bus. Lil than gets on with a bag full of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:07 am

(That sucks. Aw, my friend has an Alienware computer and he says it's great.)

Bree
The three of us get onto the bus and take our seats. I sit by the window, glancing out of it, watching as people walk past.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:07 am

-Cara
I secretly hope that dad is out working or something cause he'll kill me if he finds out i've gone without permission.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:10 am

Tess:
I look at the controls to drive he bus.
"This is going to be alot harder then expected." I mumble to myself while turning the key, suddenly someone bangs on the doors and I open them. It's Paul...

"You haven't got a clue, have you?" He asks me while pushing me out of the driver's seat playfully. I laugh and shake my head.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:11 am

-Cara
*waits impatiently*
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:15 am

Jacob
"What do you recon the people from Lucky Palms will be like?" she asks me, leaning her head on her hand.
"You'll have to wait and see," I say with a grin, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:19 am

Tess:
Paul ends up starting the bus and getting it in position to go. I sit down at the back next to Lil. I take out my Ipod and l put the earphones in my ears as the Bus drives out the gate.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:23 am

Bree
I lean my head on Jacob's shoulder and close my eyes. Evan sits behind us, looking out of the window as we go.

Finn
I finish of my drawing of Negan and pass it to Erin. "Like it?" I ask her.
"It's uh...very...graphic," she says uncomfortably, her eyes scanning over the detail on his guts.
Okay, I guess I do agree. I haven't been myself ever since Lil was killed.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:26 am

(should we skip to when we arrive?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:31 am

( Yep! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:32 am

Bree
"Wake up guys," Evan whispers, tapping me and Jacob on the shoulder. I open my eyes and look around. "Are we here?" I ask sleepily.
Evan nods.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:35 am

Paul:
I stop the bus when we arrive at the gates, Lil was standing beside me. "You give good directions." I compliment her as the Guards open the gate. "Thanks." She replies with a smile before running down to the back of the bus to gather her things.

Tess:
I take out my earphones and smile at Lil as we both walk up to the front of the bus. Carlos is behind us, along with Cara, and the Gilmore Trio. Paul opens the bus and lets us out, a crowd has gathered around the bus. I get off first, Lil forgot something at the back and so she ran to get it.

I hop off the steps and smile at the people. But, they all look sad and dreadful.

PJ:
Kyle and I gather with everyone else at the bus full of Survivors. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:37 am

Harl and Niel hold up their guns at the bus, before Harlequin jumps down and meets the group who get out.
"Who are all of you?" she questions, holding the gun up for precaution.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:40 am

Tess:
"I'm Tess, we're from another Community. We've been watching you all for a while, and-- Look I think we should talk about this with the leader instead of out in the open." I say professionally.

I holster my weapon to show that we meant no harm, but Carlos had to be the idiot to not put it away. "I ain't taking any chances." He mutters to me as the others get off the bus.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:40 am

Finn
Erin points over at a group huddling around a bus. I turn to look where she's pointing. We both stand up quickly and run towards the bus, bringing Susie with us. We stand in the crowd, and I keep Susie close.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:41 am

Harlequin puts down her gun, not seeing any harm they are going to cause. Harlequin sighed.
"I'm afraid earlier today a man called Negan came and murdered our leader," Harlequin informed coldly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:44 am

Tess:
I nod. "We know, he's been terrorizing us and two other communities as well." I tell the Girl on guard while elbowing Carlos in the stomach. "Oof." He mumbles while holding his stomach, he then puts it down and I give him a thumbs up.

Lil:
I find the thing I had lost, a picture of Cody, Mom, Dad, and I at Disneyland. I always kept it with me, it was the dearest thing I had apart from Finn and Susie. When I turn around I see everyone is off the bus.

I walk to the door and step off.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:45 am

Harl glances around the crowd before back to the other survivors; and then she spots Lillian.
"L-Lil?" she mutters, tilting her head and narrowing her eyes. "Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:47 am

Finn
I hear Lil's name coming from all directions and I look around in confusion.
I stop when I see what everyone's talking about.

Is that...Lil?
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:49 am

Lil:
I look at Harl and give her a hug. "Hey." I mumble while pulling away. Then I see Finn pushing through the crowd, Susie at his side. I run over to him and embrace him.
We kiss for several moments, everyone must of thought I was dead. Susie then comes over and hugs my waist. I look over and see Tess and the others smiling at our reunion.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:51 am

-Hannah
i stand at the back of the crowd. Rose, who i found out was from my town and school, stands beside me with charelete.
-Cara
i jump out of the bus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next