Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:20 am

Susie:
I looked at Kyle and then looked at the ground as what he said kicked in. Soon tears started streaming out of my eyes. " *Sniff* I-Is she *Sniff* dead?" I ask Kyle while holding my right arm with my left hand.

PJ:
I shake my head at why Harl's brother in law said. "I'm going to check back with Mom." I whisper to Duane while slowly walking back to the house.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:22 am

Harl glanced at Finn; she died inside at his heart-broken croak. A tear appears at the corner of her eyes before she quickly wipes it away. She looked at Kyle.
"She cannot be dead... she just can't," she muttered to Kyle, biting her lip. Kyle stared at his feet; sighing deeply. He shook his head.
"I don't know..." he sputtered; It was highly unlikely she would've made it out of there alive- But he wanted her to have, even with the slim chance she wouldn't have. "I don't know..." he repeated quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:26 am

Finn
I try to speak, but my throat is so tight that no words will come out. Instead, tears begin to spill out of my eyelids. I wipe them away with my jacket sleeve, but new ones just replace those.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:28 am

Harl turns to Finn and Susie.
"I'm- I'm so sorry for your loss," she murmured quietly, before looking up to the sky. "Please- Please still be alive... Please;" she prayed quietly to herself; hoping Lil did make it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:28 am

Susie:
I didn't get it, everyone I love dies. Daddy, Shawn, Arnie, Lacey, Maggie, Billy, Otis, Patricia, Rachel, and now Mommy, why did they all have to die?
I wipe some tears away from my eye and then slowly take a hold of Finn's hand...

Duane:
I shake my head, almost crying myself, but I made sure I didn't. "I'll talk to Jessica and we can hold a service for Gavin, Lil, Dwight, and the others." I say to Kyle and the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:31 am

Kyle nodded weakly.
"Thank you," he responded in a quiet tone. "It'll be much appreciate."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:32 am

Finn
As Susie takes hold of my hand, I pull her in close and put my arm around her. Poor thing. Just like me, she's lost everyone she loved. The tears spill over my eyelids now as I turn to Harl and nod sadly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:37 am

Duane:
Jackson and I walk into Jessica's garden and then knock on her door. She needed to know that one of her teachers and her constable were killed by Negan and the Saviors.

Susie:
I dig my face into the side of Finn's leg. More tears stream out of my eyes and I want them to stop, but they won't.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:46 am

Finn
I want to sit Susie down and tell her it's all going to be okay, but I can't. It's not going to be okay. We're all going to keep dying one by one. I'm way past trying to think positively anymore. I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:47 am

Harl and Kyle glanced away from Finn and Susie; not wanting to cry themselves. Harl couldn't believe both Gavin and Lillian were dead from what was thought to be such a simple mission.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:50 am

Lil:
I just kept on running and running and running. Until my vision starts to spin, colors turn into different colors, and something that'd be close to me was actually far away.
I try to shake it off, but it doesn't work. I didn't even think I was in Lucky Palms as the sand started to become grass...

I start panting, before I collapse onto the grass. The grip of the arrow was still lodged in my arm and I was bleeding heavily from the stab wound. I decided to rest, so I just shut my eyes, and I fell a sleep.

Susie:
It was so unfair. Sophia still had all of her family, why couldn't I have had mine? I hug Finn tightly as I cry some more.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:58 am

Finn
"Are you okay to stay out here or do you want to go home?" I ask Susie gently as the tears fall from her eyes like waterfalls.

Erin
I see commotion going on across the street and wander over. I see a ton of people crying...including Finn. "What's going on here?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:00 am

Susie:
"I-- I w-want to g-g-go home." I stutter while trying to hold in the tears. I hug Finn even tighter.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:05 am

Finn
"Okay, let's go," I say with a nod. I bite the inside of my cheek, trying to keep the tears in. I pick up Susie and begin to walk back to her and Lil's house as she sobs into my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:14 am

Harl gazed at Finn and Susie as they walked away; before glancing around as the crowd begins to decrease. She stumbled up to Kyle.
"How?" she inquired bluntly, anger written in her eyes. Kyle shook his head.
"I need to tell Jessica of the location of their base," he informed coldly; trying to wash what just happened away. He sauntered off to Niel; before dragging him along to Jessica.

Kyle walked into Jessica's office; Niel closely behind.
"I heard there were fatalities," Jessica said, her back to them as she looks out the window.
"Yes, ma'am," Kyle retorted quietly, a shattered tone within his voice.
Jessica sighed loudly; before abruptly turning around. "I'm sorry for your loss," she said, knowing she couldn't do anything else.
Kyle nodded; "Thank you," he muttered, before remembering why he was here. "They are located North West of the safe zone; within the forest. They have utilized an industrial estate cleverly," he informed.
Jessica nodded, gazing away. "The industrial estate... That was always our backup location. However, it seems they beat us to it."
"There are a few weak areas; several areas where you can sneak in; And also not all walls were guarded at once."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:18 am

( FF to next day? )
( Oh, and do you mind giving your opinions on these RPG ideas and if you'd join them, because I'm going to make some more RPG's on this forum. )

( Idea #1 - Year 2152, and it is the age of Galactic Community. Aliens and Sims get along in harmony, but, when a secluded group of Aliens start a war to summon an ancient race of Evil Aliens, war breaks out throughout the Galaxy. Based off 'Mass Effect'!)

( Idea #2 - It is 2018, and hundreds of people around the world contract a strange illness that makes them develop strange abilities/powers. Humans then go against the new evolved Humans and start to hunt them down, you play as a person who as contracted the sickness and you have to constantly be on the run from the normal Humans! Based off 'Marvel & DC Comics'. )

( Idea #3 - A wealthy Businessman demolishes a forest and builds a small town on the land. But, a few of the new residents discover a stone that holds the key to unleashing an evil Demon who can take control of anyone and anything. The Demon has to claim at least one hundred souls before it can escape the town and enslave the world. Based off 'The Evil Dead'. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:22 am

(Sure! Ooh they all sound really good. My favourite is number 2, simple because I love RPing with superpowers Wink)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:28 am

((FF Then! Razz. &I like the first idea the best, WAR WAR WAR! ;D))

Harlequin woke up to utter silence; she rubbed her eyes before turning over and accidentally falling out of bed. She doesn't bother to move; instead she stretches her legs and arms and stays on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:35 am

( Sorry I poofed, I was having dinner. )
( I'll make them all one by one, but which one should I start with? )

Lil:
My eyes open and I sit quickly sit up. I find that I'm in some kind of med-bay. "W-what?" I mumble while trying to catch my bearings. "Shh. Take it easy, you're okay." A female voice hushes me while slowly pushing me back down into the bed.

Her face was blurry, everything was blurry. So I close my eyes again, and I must of dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:38 am

((Whatever you prefer! Razz))

Harlequin stood up; before stumbling to the bathroom. She splashed cold water from the drizzling tap over her face; before she continued and began to wash her hair.

Niel grabbed the truck keys; after being told to hide the trucks for when the Savior's come. Niel starts the truck; whilst Tim gets in the one behind him. They then drive them through the safe zone; taking them to the furthest point away from the gate, and parking them in seperate driveways; hidden behind houses. They then walk back to the main gate and continue their guarding duties.

Kyle got up and began to eat some oats; needing something in his stomach, especially after yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:40 am

(I'm just going to say Finn brought Max and Molly over to Lil's house for the night)

Finn
I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling for a few seconds, trying to remember where I am. As reality dawns on me and I remember everything, I close my eyes again, wanting desperately to go back to sleep. I lie there for a moment or two, but as Molly begins to cry, I'm forced to get up off the sofa and go see to her.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:40 am

(Oooohhhh, I like the second one Very Happy
What have I missed?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:42 am

( Okay, BRB, I'm going out to the shop-- be back soon! )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:17 am

( Back. )
( Emma, Gavin is dead, everyone thinks Lil is dead. And-- that's pretty much it. Razz )

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:24 am

Susie:
I wake up in my bed, the sunlight pours through the window, but I don't want to get up. I just want to lie down for the whole day and not do anything. I yawn and then dig my head into the pillow, trying not to cry again.

Lil:
I wake up again and this time things aren't blurry. I look around to see I'm in an empty hospital ward. I put my feet out of the bed, but, as I move I groan in pain because of my wounds.
I fall back into the bed and sigh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next