Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:31 am

(Yeah! Are we all still in the meeting?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:36 am

( Yeah, Tess left off by asking if anyone had any questions. If I recall correctly. )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:39 am

Finn
"Have we got a plan as to how we're going to take Negan out yet?" I ask her. "Is it sneaky or up front?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:42 am

Tess:
"Um. I honestly have no clue, and I don't think Lil and Michael have discussed it that much to have a full, thought out plan." I tell the man while looking out the window. I turn back to the group and sit on the window-ledge.

"It'll take sometime to come up with plan, so, you'll have to give supplies to Negan for a few more weeks."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:46 am

Jacob
"As long as we get rid of him in the end," I comment, trying to make sure everyone sees the bigger picture.
They guy who just spoke looks over to me and nods.

Evan
Bree gazes out of the window and I nudge her lightly, giving her a look that means 'pay attention!'
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:47 am

-Hannah
"Okay, i think we can manage that. i'll hunt more often after their next raid" i said.
-Cara
Hunting??? now that sounds fun! i stare at my phone while the others talk. then i slip it into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:53 am

Tess:
"Agreed." I respond to Jacob's comment. "You guys have plenty of supplies, right? How about you lend us some so we can continue the deal with Negan." Lil states while looking at the Guy who was talking a minute ago.

I think to myself for a few moments. "I'm sure Michael wouldn't mind sparing a few supplies, but, we'd be only able to give you a small amount for you to ration." I start. "We're going through a small food crisis because of Negan at the Hilltop as well!"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:57 am

Erin
"I get that he needs to be stopped, trust me. But...he'll see an attack coming. We need to be careful," I say, thinking rationally for once.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:58 am

Harl glanced at them.
"We don't need a lot- We managed to hide some of our supplies outside of the safe zone in a secure location," Harl informed with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:00 am

-Hannah
"and im happy to hunt as often as needed."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:01 am

Harl nodded at Hannah.
"And it won't just be you hunting; everyone will have to put an input as it would be impossible to feed more than a few with just a single person hunting," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:04 am

Tess:
I looked at the Guard from outside. "Alright, but, if you ever get low on supplies we can spare some." I say to her and the others. I then look around the room.
"Anyone else want to add anything before we wrap this up?" I ask them while throwing my hair to the side.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:06 am

Harl, Kyle and Niel shook their heads; glancing around at everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:08 am

Erin
Finn and I stay silent.

Jacob
Evan stays silent, as usual, and Bree's off in her own little world, not saying anything. I don't have anything to add either, so I keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:09 am

Lil:
I stand up. "There is one more thing, Dwight is alive. When I was sneaking around the Savior's base I heard a few of them talk about Dwight being held captive." I say to Finn, Harl, and the others.

Duane:
I sigh with relief at her statement, my buddy was alive. "I'm guessing Dwight is one of your people?" The spokesperson for the Hilltop said. We all nodded in response.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:09 am

( The Evil Dead RPG is complete, so if you guys have any ideas for characters, please post them! :3 )
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:10 am

-cara
"i could stay and help hunt" i suggested. i didnt add the fact that my father would kill me if he found out i left without permision.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:11 am

Harl smiled sweetly, before being turned upside down.
"Goodness knows what they are doing to him," Harl muttered sympathetically; her mind overwhelmed in contemplation of all the torturing or manipulating that may be taking place.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:13 am

Finn
"We've got to get him out somehow," I murmur. "We can't wait too long."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:14 am

((So for Evil Dead we basically just post a regular app for a regular person living there? xD))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:15 am

Lil:
"We know Dwight, whatever that bastard is doing, Dwight will stay strong and be able to defend himself." I tell Harl with a reassuring smile.

Tess:
"Okay, then I guess this meeting is adjourned. Do you Guys have somewhere we can stay? It's getting dark, so I doubt we'd be able to get back to The Hilltop tonight!" I say with a grin.

( Basically, I was going to add in Locations and such-- but I decided to do that later. I'm not in the mood to think! D: )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:17 am

Harl nodding with a faint smile at Lil; knowing Dwight would stay strong.
"I'm sure there is some empty accommodation in one of the houses," Harl remarked, glancing out the window to see what the sky was like.

((Alright- I'll get started;) ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:19 am

Finn
"I have room at my house," I offer. I look around, seeing how many people from the Hilltop had actually come over.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:20 am

-Cara
luckily i had packed my clothes and stuff. i was determened to stay here. my dad would be better off without me.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:22 am

Lil:
"Yeah, I think most of us here apart from Duane and PJ have an extra room in their house." I say with a smile to PJ. They both laugh because everyone knew their house was packed.

Tess:
"Sounds great, looks like we're crashing." I say with a smile while looking at Jesus, Jacob, Bree, Cara, and the others from The Hilltop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next