Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:28 am

Finn
I put Molly back down beside Max and her eyelids droop again as she falls back asleep. I walk into the kitchen and examine the cupboards, looking for something to eat.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:32 am

Lil:
I guess someone heard my cry and two people walked into the room. "Good. You're awake." A man with long hair and a beard exclaimed cheerfully. I look up at them and then scoot back in my bed.

"Where am I?" I ask the two. "You're in the Hilltop." The woman said while holding a check board with papers on top of it. "Hilltop?" I ponder while trying to get out of the bed again, this time I succeed.
"Yep. We're a community of about 400, don't worry you're safe now." The man says with a smile, although I can barely see it through his beard.

"I was already safe, I'm from another safe-zone in Lucky Palms!" I tell them while rushing over to the door, but the man stops me. "I'm sorry you can't leave, you haven't recovered-- I'm surprised you're still walking."
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:42 am

Finn
I take out a bowl, a packet of cereal and some milk. I make some breakfast and sit down at the table to eat it.
I stare blankly at the bowl, stirring the spoon around again and again, before setting it down and putting my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:47 am

Duane:
I swapped my early shift with Tim so I could do some errands. I enter Lil's front garden and then knock at the door, waiting for Finn to open up.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:54 am

Finn
I hear a knock on the door and look up. I slowly get up, making my way to the door. I zip my hoodie up and don't even both to look who it is before opening the door. I wipe my eye and see Duane standing there. "Hey," I say flatly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:59 am

Duane:
I smile thinly at Finn. "Mind if I come in?" I ask him while taking my hands out of my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:02 am

Finn
I shrug and open the door wider for him to step in. "Come on in," I say, while walking back over towards the table, leaving the door wide open.
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:04 am

(Do #2, gives me an excuse to base a character off my favourite DC character)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:10 am

Duane:
I shut the door and then walk over to him. "Look, Finn I know you and me don't know eachother well." I start while sitting down beside him. I clench my hands together and look at him.

"But, I give you my word, you'll have your revenge." I assure him. "When Negan comes later today, we won't be able to kill him later without getting killed ourselves. We've got to time it."

"But, in the end we'll get him and I'll make sure you get the shot to his head." I finish.

( Yes Zoid, Yes it does! :] Who is your favorite DC Char by the way? Mines a tie between Martian Manhunter or The Flash. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:13 am

Finn
I look up from the table so my eyes lock on his. "Don't you get it Duane? They'll kill us all off one by one until there's nobody left," I say bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:16 am

((Sorry my Internet has stopped working; now on my phone again.))

Harl washed her hair, before tying it back into a long ponytail. She wasn't going to bother with her hair today; purely because of what happened yesterday and what is to happen today. She stared at her reflection in the mirror or several minutes; her mind overwhelmed in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:17 am

Duane:
"Not on my watch, I've been here since the beginning, I've helped shape this fucking place. I'm not going to let some bastards who think they're all that come here and tear it down!" I tell him from the bottom of my heart.

It was all true. I wouldn't let Negan destroy my home. I wouldn't let him kill anymore of my friends, I wouldn't allow it!
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:20 am

Finn
"Well good luck trying to stop them," I tell him. I shake my head, the glum expression not leaving my face. "They have weapons way beyond ours and the savours...there's tons of them."
Back to top Go down
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:21 am

(My favourite DC Character is The Joker Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:26 am

( Shocked, I thought we were naming our favorite Hero's. My favorite Villain is either Doomsday, Hush, or Black Manta. )

Duane:
"We'll think of something." I mumble. I then stand up and look at Finn. "Take care of yourself, those kids and that little girl needs you now more then ever." I tell him while slowly walking out of the kitchen and then out into the garden.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:30 am

Finn
I glance over at Max and Molly fast asleep. It's awful how these kids will know nothing but the apocalypse. They won't even know their parents. Max and Molly, along with Susie...all they have is me now. I've got to be careful. They can't lose anymore people.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:37 am

Lil:
"Who-- Who are you people?" I ask the two while holding onto the wall. I was starting to get woozy again, I felt like I was going to throw up.
"I'm Dr. Emma Carson, and this is Paul Monroe." The woman says while looking at me puzzled. "Are you okay?" She asks...

"I-- I-I'm fine." I mumble. Emma sits me down and then pats my shoulder. "Get an hour more of rest, then we'll explain everything." Paul said calmingly.
I nod and then lie down.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:40 am

(How long will it be until they're re-united with Lil? Just so I can plan things.)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:41 am

( Hm. Maybe a few pages, I want to get her introduced to the major characters in the Hilltop before the drop her back to Lucky Palms. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:48 am

(That's fine! I've almost figured out my characters from the Hilltop!)

Finn
I stand infront of a mirror in the bathroom and look at myself. My crystal blue eyes had now become darkened by the shadows under my eyes. I lean over the sink and splash cold water on my face, but it only stings my eyes and a cut on my left cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:53 am

( I made the main forums for Evolution, Mass Effect, and Evil Dead. I'm going to start with Evolution first though! )

Lil:
I wake up again and I see that it is pouring rain. I get out of the bed and see a pile of clothes on a chair beside my bed. I put them on and then walk out into the light.
Even though the sky was clouded, the light blinded me. I look around and my jaw drops when I see hundreds of people doing chores. Children played in the streets, chickens and pigs roamed the area, it was...

Woah.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:59 am

Kyle washed the bowl; before changing into a long tank top with jeans.
"I'm off to work, Harl!" He exclaimed, trying to keep a cheery tone. Then, he walked off and headed to the town hall to begin the repairing of the structure.

Harl had a quick sponge wash; before changing into a denim shirt which came down to her belly button. She then put on a pair of white, knee-height shorts.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:01 am

Lil:
"Like what you see?" I hear a girl's voice beside me. I look around and see a young, red-headed girl who looked about my age. "It's amazing, you guys have an army." I say with a giggle.

They had rows and rows of tanks, humvees, weapon racks. They had everything, everything to defeat the Saviors. I look at the girl and smile. "I'm Lillian Dylan." I greet her while putting out my hand.
"I'm Tess, Tess Donahue." She smiles while shaking my hand.

PJ:
Everyone had pitched in to help with Town Hall. I see Harl walk over to the rubble I was at and I smile at her. "Hey." I greet her while cleaning up the last of the debris.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:20 am

Finn
I walk upstairs and knock on Susie's door. "Susie...are you up yet?" I ask gently, so not to wake her if she isn't.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:22 am

Susie:
"Yeah." I mumble into my pillow. I sit up and Finn walks in. "Hi..." I say trying to act happy, but, I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next