Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:28 am

Finn
I walk in and see her smiling. I raise an eyebrow and sit down on the edge of her bed. "You don't have to act happy if you're not," I tell her. "It's okay to be sad. Lil was...very close to us," I say, trying to keep strong for Susie, but my voice still breaks at the end.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:34 am

Susie:
I drop my smile and then start to cry again. "This is all my fault, everyone around me dies." I say while wiping tears away from the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:38 am

Finn
"Oh Susie, it's not your fault," I tell her, moving closer to her to comfort her. "It's exactly the same with me too."
I can't quite think of a way to explain how it's not her fault, but the shit world we live in.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:42 am

((Back sorry; and it was Kyle who is doing the town hall thing; since he was assigned to be a builder ;P))

Kyle glanced at PJ.
"Alright," he greeted with a grin. "Did you get a good nights rest?" He questioned friendly.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:50 am

HaloGal wrote:
YA - Elder App
Name: Hannah
Sexuality: Straight
Family: None
Relationship Status: Single, but not for long Razz
Career: (Before Outbreak): Assasin
Personality: not good nor evil, not friendly nor mean, brave, athletic, hot-headed, sarcastic, flirty, great kisser, heart breaker
Skills: Flirting, and killing (with all weapons Razz)
Bio: (Before Outbreak) Even before the zombie outbreak Hannah was a wanted assassin. She did it for her own safety, as she was threatened by someone that she had to do it or they would kill her. She is flirty, and dangerous. She is neither good or bad, mean or friendly. She is entirely a mystery.
Bio: (After Outbreak): Pretty much the same as before
Pic/Description: Beautiful, blonde hair that goes to waist, blue eyes, pale skin, tall, skinny but looks very strong (which she is)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:54 am

( Oh, Halo-- Hannah's accepted. You don't have to wait for me to accept you Character, just RP right away! Smile )

Susie:
I hug Finn tightly. I missed Mommy so much, I didn't even get a proper goodbye. I wish she was still here...

( Oh-- Crap. Razz )

PJ:
"No. I don't think anyone is getting a good night's rest. Especially with Negan lurking nearby and after what happened to Lil and Gavin..." I stop and look at Kyle.
"Were you close with them?" I ask him, with a sympathetic look.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:57 am

Finn
"We're going to be okay, you and me. I promise I'll look after you- and I won't go. I'll always be here," I say to her, hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:11 am

(I'm going to make it so that Hannah isn't from the Hilltop, she is a loner)
-Hannah
I walk through a forest. There is base there, but all of the people are bad, I know that from personal expirience. I would get killed for sure if i tried to raid food from them. So i kept walking. And waling, and walking. I adventually found it. The Lucky Palms Safe Zone. There were guards, so Id have to wait for the right moment to sneak in. So i hid myself and waited.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:15 am

Kyle didn't realise everyone would be so traumatised from Negan; it's poisoned the entire community.
"Yeah-" he replied. "I've knew Lil' since just before my wife was murdered; and then Gavin since the Belladona Mall safe zone... So a few months I guess," he shrugged; trying to not show any major emotions, even though there was a sadness inside.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:19 am

PJ:
"I'm sorry Kyle." I apologize while placing my hand on his shoulder. I look at Jackson making a speech about rebuilding Town Hall, after he finished I look back at Kyle.
"Need any help? Ed doesn't need me at the Blacksmiths today!" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:20 am

Susie:
"Okay." I mumble while hugging him. Suddenly, Molly and Max burst into tears. I look at him and smile. "I'll help you with them." I say, trying to cheer up.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:23 am

-Hannah
I gave up. Maybe if i pretended to be on there side, went in, took some food, and then took off, i could come out alive. I walked towardsthe gate. I hide my weapons and continued to walk to the gate. I stoped when i reached the gate.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:28 am

"Well- I think by the guess of it me and the other builders will be trying to rebuild the town hall... As best as we can with limited materials: I suppose you could help," Kyle grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:29 am

Finn
I stand up and smile at her. "Okay."
We walk over towards them as their crying increases in volume. Susie sits down and I pick up Molly and place her in Susie's lap, making sure her head is supported. "Okay, now just rock her gently back and fore," I tell Susie, while picking up Max.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:29 am

Niel spotted a woman approach.
"Are vous alone?" Niel inquired, holding his rifle down at her.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:32 am

-Hannah
"Yeah, obviously" I said.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:37 am

Niel glared.
"What do you want?" He questioned sternly.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:39 am

-Hannah
"It depends, if you let me in, then I'll settle for food and safety, but if you dont, i guess a fight then" I said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:46 am

PJ:
"Great." I say with a smile. Kyle and I than walk over to the building materials, I'm assigned to put cement on the walls and then stick the bricks together.

Susie:
I nod and then start to slowly cradle Molly back and forth. She stops crying and starts to giggle, which makes me giggle.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:49 am

"I'm afraid that the option food isn't under 'la menu at 'dis time;" Niel informed. "Vous may wish to join our safe zone; however it ain't exactly safe anymore..." He babbled on, before indicating Tim to open the hate. Niel climbed down the ladder and met her at the gate.
"Welcome to the Lucky Palms safe zone," he greeted with a forced upon smile.

Kyle was assigned to do the same job as Pj.
"So- what is your back story then?" He asked, arising a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:54 am

PJ:
I look at him while painting a brick with cement. "Was born in Bridgeport, the bad part." I begin while placing the brick down on the wall. "I was the youngest of five kids, Duane was the oldest."

"I loved my Mom, still do. Hated my Dad, he beat my Mom sometimes. Wasn't nice." I say, trying not to bring up bad memories.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:07 am

-Hannah
"Thankyou." I said. Darn. No food. Oh well. I am a good enough hunter, surely i could sneak out and hunt sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:18 am

"Oh- it's sounds like you had a rough childhood," Kyle commented. "At least Duane survived with you," he added with a gentle smile, placing a brick in place.

Tim closed the gate behind them.
"Firstly, vous 'ave to be introduced to our leader, Jessica Hill," Niel informed. "She 'hall assign vous a house and job," he added.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:19 am

-Hannah
"Okay, as long as my job includes fighting or sometthing." I said.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:21 am

"I assume vous like that aspect of the apocalypse?" Niel questioned, leading the way to Jessica's office. "I'm sure vous 'hall be assigned da' job of a guard; we need them at the minute..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next