Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:04 am

"Oh yes; Kyle mentioned that fact which he was intrigued about," Harl replied softly. "Luckily you do not have to sleep in trees anymore, though."
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:06 am

-Rose
I luaghed a little. "Acctualy, I didn't really mind sleeping in trees. It made me feel safe, knowing that the walkers could never reach me and my daughter during our sleep."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:09 am

"That is a valid point," Harlequin responded, laughing lightly within a nod. "Unfortunately there are mainly palm trees in this zone; although there are a few with branches to sleep on," she retorted from observations.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:10 am

((Also, I am goin to bed now. I'm trying to maintain a waking up time that is early for when I have to go in for exams or revision classes xD))
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:33 am

(cool)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:17 pm

(anyone here?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:13 pm

((I'm on now xD))
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:34 pm

(wanna RP?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:07 pm

((Back sorry; and sure thing!- I'll have the other truck arrive back once more people are on. :3))

Harl glanced at Rose.
"Were there any major injuries; or even fatalities?" She questioned, involving the explosion which took place earlier.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:34 am

( I'm on. And, sorry I left you yesterday Niabur, damn UPC's internet shut off! -_- )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:38 am

(Hey Fordee!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:40 am

( Hey Inspiration! )
( How's it going? )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:41 am

(Good thanks! I'm glad it's the weekend Wink how about you?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:47 am

( I'm doing Awesome, and same, I love weekends! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:51 am

(I read about your play for Lil. Sounds very interesting... Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:55 am

( Yeah. If you don't know what 'The Hilltop' is, it's a safe-zone from the comics run by a man named Gregory. But, I will be changing the characters around so it'd be run by a totally different person! )

( If you want to make a new character then I suggest waiting until I introduce the Hilltop because it has hundreds of residents! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:57 am

(That's what I was thinking of doing. However, I'm slightly stuck. I know I definitely want one, or maybe two, new characters but I'm not 100% sure on what to make them like. Any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:03 am

( Hm, if you're into Vampires then you could possibly make a Vampire. We haven't had one of them in a while.
Maybe you could also make a book smart Guy who rather think up a plan to go around the Walkers the fight them head to head.

Maybe a female Dwight, she's a bit bitchy, good with a bow and arrow, and deep down she's kind-hearted. Well, something along those lines. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:04 am

(Hm. Some good ideas there! I think I'll brainstorm a bit until Niabur comes on - since we kind of need him to RP hehe)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:04 am

((Evening, y'all! :3- Shall we continue then? &I've already got one or two characters I will have in the future hehehehe:P.))

Kyle floored the pedal; going quickly down the derelict road. His eyes were wide open; scared of the reactions they may face when they return. Gavin was dead; and Lil... Is most likely dead too. How the hell was he going to break the news to Finn; Susie?

He slowed down as he approached the safe zone; the gates being opened for him without having to wave. The truck entered the safe zone; before he gazed around. Suddenly, Finn, Rose and Harlequin caught his eye; the three of them positioned beside the other truck. He parked the truck behind the other one, and turning the engine off. He exhaled heavily looking down at the steering wheel; before stepping out. People began to gather to hear the news.

Harl glanced at the truck; smiling. But her smile deteriorated; Seeing the bullet shatter through the front window. Where was Lil... Gavin?
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:08 am

Susie:
Me and Sophie were looking at the stars when I saw the gates opening, I got up and we both ran over to the truck my Mommy went in. I stopped beside Finn and then tried to stand on my toes to see Mom!

But-- she wasn't there.

Jackson:
"Good your back-- where's Gavin and Lillian?" I ask Niel, Kyle, and Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:10 am

(Woo!)

Finn
I run towards the truck as it pulls to a stop, but as they get out, I see no sign of Lil. I immediately start to panic, but try to pass it aside. There must be some explanation, right?
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:13 am

PJ:
I step beside Jackson along with a few others. Looks like a few didn't make it back, poor things, it just showed that the Saviors were too powerful for us. We had to think this true some more.
Duane stepped beside me and put his hand on my shoulder, I looked at him and smiled, but he didn't smile back.

I guess this wasn't a time for smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:14 am

Niel hopped out of the truck; glancing around at the many citizens watching them. He walked back and towards the other guards at the wall; shaking his head as an expression of sadness erupted on his face.

Kyle approached Finn, Susie and Harl; gazing around himself.
"It- It didn't go to plan..." he stuttered. "Gavin crept in; and next thing I heard was gunshot and shouting and screaming... Gavin was beaten and mashed to death." he ended abruptly before staring at Finn and Susie; who's faces were overwhelmed in fear and panic. "Lil- I- I don't know what happened," he spat out. "She disappeared- Savior's shouting... I don't know," he stuttered shakily.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:19 am

Finn
"N-no..." I mumble desperately. I feel like my world is crashing around me all over again. First my parents, then Alice, now Lil. Why is it that I always have to lose everyone I love?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next