Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bluedare

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:58 am

Avery:

I smile at Erin as she approaches, "Good, thanks." I cover my mouth as I yawn, "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:03 am

(Sorry I poofed!)

Finn
"I definitely don't miss them," I say, wandering over the the kitchen and leaning on the counter beside her.

Erin
"Well, I'm quite excited with the plan to kill Negan," I say enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:06 am

Lil:
I nod in agreement. "Maybe they just don't like the Desert." I say to him as my toast pops out. I jump off the counter and put them on a plate, then I get out some jam to spread on them.

I take a bite. "Or maybe they're occupied somewhere else, maybe another large safe-zone attracted them there." I exclaim.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:09 am

Finn
"It makes me wonder how many other safe-zones are out there...and how many survivors are out there," I say, looking out of the kitchen window. The rain's finally stopped.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:09 am

Avery:

Annoyance twitched at me slightlly, "Plan, what plan?" My eyebrows furrow slightly in interest as I look at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:12 am

Lil:
"Michael said that he had an alliance with at least two other Safe-Zones. So, there is '5' counting The Saviors and Us." I tell him. "But-- that is only in Lucky Palms, who knows whats going on anywhere else."

I take another bite and ponder to myself.
"Do you think our country is the only place with the Geeks?" I ask him while licking a splat of jam off of my finger.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:16 am

Erin
"Well...we were all just going to start thinking of a plan to kill Negan, along with the Hilltop survivors," I inform her, folding my arms.

Finn
"Who knows? They could well have transferred abroad..." I say uncertainly, not really wanting to think that the whole world could soon be completely zombified.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:20 am

Lil:
"What if they weren't infected-- what if they are all fine and decided to ignore all of us over here?" I ask him, I knew Finn didn't have the answers, but, all these questions started flooding into my head.

Questions that I never thought of before.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:32 am

Avery:

"Hilltop surviors?!" I exclaim, "You mean to say there are other survivors! Who are they?" I sighed slightly, "Guess I'm not in the inner circle." I muttered, a tad bitter.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:34 am

Finn
"I mean, if they're not infected... they would still know we are..." I join in.

Erin
"Did you not see?" I exclaim. "We know of several other safe zones. Some of their survivors are here right now."

(gtg, bye!)
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:37 am

(Bye :3)

"Whoah, kinda feeling left now." I mock pout as I look at Erin, "So whats the plan and whens it happening?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:20 am

( Hey! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:28 am

((PINEAPPLES why when I'm out sunbathing all day the RPing resumes asfghjkl))

Harl sat in the garden chair on the wall, her hand hung back as she had slowly began to go off into a day dream with her eye's closed. Harlequin wrapped her hands under her armpits, pulling the football jacket around her tightly for comfort.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:46 am

(Fordee, I was just wondering, where do you post new character forms? And is it alright for me to make a couple of characters from one of the safe-zones? I have an idea :3)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:37 pm

(i so sorry i poofed. i thought this had died. but im back now. what did i miss? did the hiltop survivors go back? also, if they did, cara is staying in the lucky palm safe zone for a while to help hunt.)
-Cara
i walk around Hannah's house. hannah sat on a chair cleaning her weapons.
-Rose
i sit down in my house and play with charolete
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:39 pm

(you can post forms here, ill find the forms for you)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:51 pm

(here are the forms)
YA - Elder App
Name:
Family:
Relationship Status:
Career: (Before Outbreak)
Personality:
Skills:
Bio: (Before Outbreak)
Bio: (After Outbreak)
Pic/Description:

Baby - Teen App
Name:
Relationship Status: (Teen Only, I hope.)
Personality:
Skills:
Pic/Description:

Zombie App
Name:
Type: (What Type of Zombie?)
Personality:
Pic/Description:

Supernatural App
Name:
Family:
Relationship Status:
Personality:
Bio: (Before)
Bio: (After)
Pic/Description:
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:20 am

(Anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:42 am

((I am now, just watching BGT ;D))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:07 am

( Anyone On!? )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:08 am

( @Halo, thanks for the re-post of the Apps! I'm going to make a separate thread with the Info, Rules, and Apps! )
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am

(I'm on, Smile)
-Cara
Hannah keeps cleaning her weapons. I get boared after a while so i decide to explore the safe zone.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:14 am

( Hey! )

Duane:
I sit on my lawn-chair grunting bad names of Jackson to myself, how could he do that? I grip my rifle toughly, small drops of leftover rain drop down onto my head and my shoulder, it was very cloudy and getting dark.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 am

-Cara
I walk around the safe zone. it's pretty cool. It's not like the hilltop, it's cool. It might not be the safest, but that's what makes it cool. (Cara is a bit weird, but thats okay)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:20 am

PJ:
I look up at Duane, mumbling about Watcher knows what. I look around and see a new girl, one of the ones from the Hilltop. "Hey." I wave at her, I try to put on a smile-- but the death of Jessica still hadn't sunk in too well.

I look back at Duane and then start to approach the girl, I think she mentioned the meeting that she was 'Cara'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next