Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorZoidberg10

DoctorZoidberg10

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:12 am

(Totally forgot this was a thing for a few days, I really should stop being lazy and make a new character)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:14 am

( Hey Zoid, and Yeah. Should totally make a new Character! )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:02 am

Lil:
We get to the gate and see two vans, which I suppose were taking us to our destination. Susie clings to my hand and I smile at her. Duane steps out of one of the vans and tells us to choose a van and then we can get the trip underway.

Tess:
"Alright." I say. I get into the van which we came here in and then put the keys into the ignition.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:38 am

(Can Avery come? :3)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:00 am

((I hope she can; I always feel sorry for you because things begin when you aren't on and Avery get's left out D: ))

Niel approached the front gate, ready to begin his morning's guarding position to take over from the ones who are leaving.

((Can Harl come too, since most of the role playing is going to be there for a while? xD))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:15 am

( Of course Avery and Harl can come. )

Tess:
Everyone piles into the van and the gate begins to open. Jesus shoots the back of the van doors and then walks over to Duane who was driving the other vehicle. "I'll get in with you and show you the way." I hear him say to Duane.

Duane:
"Awright." I respond to Jesus as he gets into the 'Shotgun' seat. The gate is now fully open and Tim salutes us as I start the car and we begin our journey.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:28 am

(I'm back!)

Erin
I sit beside a girl that looks about 15 or 16. I haven't seen her before, so I think she's most likely from the Hilltop.
"I'm Bree," she says cheerfully, introducing herself.
"Erin," I say with a nod, returning the smile.

Finn
Lil and Susie sit together, so I take a seat near to them, beside some guy that must be from the Hilltop. "You're from the Hilltop, right?" I ask. "I'm Finn."
"Yeah, me, my brother and my sister," he says, gesturing to a girl sitting with Erin and a guy sitting slightly behind him who looks exactly like him. "I'm Jacob."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:35 am

Jesus:
"Take a Right." I mumble to Duane, he nods and then swerves the car to the right. "You know your way around?" I ask him while looking out the window. "I visited Lucky Palms several times before the outbreak." He replies.

Tess:
"I'm guessing she is your daughter?" I ask Lil as she holds a little, sleeping girl in her arms. "Kind of-- her family is dead so I'm looking after her." Lil responds.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:37 am

(aha, i know right! It's just my luck :L Plus this is the perfect time to introduce my new character once I've posted his form.)

Avery

I slide into the van, take a seat and buckle up. I can't help a grin from spreading over my face, this is the only piece of good news we've had in a while.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 am

(Sorry, just went to put a pizza in the oven Smile)

Jacob
"So are you from Lucky Palms originally?" I ask Finn.
"Nope. I'm from Bridgeport, but I was living in Appaloosa Plains when the outbreak happened, and then I just travelled all over to get here." He stops, and a frown passes over his face. "We've been in quite a few safe-zones before this that turned out not to be safe after all."

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:55 am

Tess:
"She's so cute." I say to Lil while admiring the sleeping little girl. Lil nods in reply. "I know, she is the cutest." Lil exclaims, we both laugh a little and then I take out my ear-phones so I can listen to some music.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:02 am

Carlos:
I sit with Evan, reading a magazine. "You got something to eat?" I ask him while flicking through the pages, seeing if I could catch a celebrity that I have the hots for.

Lil:
I pet Susie's head softly as she sleeps on my lap. The van was generally quiet, but, there was a small amount of chit-chat from Finn and the others. I looked through a window to see if I could catch Duane in the van ahead of us, but I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:06 am

Jacob
"Tough luck man, there's some psychos out there," I say sympathetically as he tells me about Sunlit Tides. It's crazy to think that people could do stuff like that...

I shiver at the thought of eating another person.

Evan
"I've got some crisps in my rucksack. Why?" I ask, looking up at him from my book.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:11 am

Carlos:
"Why?" I say, raising an eyebrow. "Oh y'know I just want to spread the crisps on ma' face, I heard it makes great moisturizer." I joke with a smirk. But, after a few moments of him looking at me weirdly I sigh.

"I'm starving Evan, can I have ya' crisps?" I ask him while putting the magazine away.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:16 am

Evan
I laugh and nod. "O'course you can," I say, leaning forward and zipping my rucksack open. I slide my hand down the side and take out the packet of crisps. I hand it to Carlos.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:18 am

Carlos:
"Thanks Bud." I thank him. Evan and I talked at times, but I barely knew anything 'bout him. We were both relatively the same age and the same height, although maybe I was bit taller.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:27 am

Evan
I smile, my eyes still glued to the book. "Do you reckon we'll be able to take down Negan?" I ask Carlos.

I glance up, looking past him, out of the window. It seems we're getting closer.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:31 am

Avery:

I look out the window, its ruins out there; all the shop windows are smashed and cars fill up the roads.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:32 am

Carlos:
I stuff my mouth with some crisps and then look at him. "Don' see why not. He's all talk in ma' opinion." I tell Evan while swallowing the crisps. "When we join up wi' the others then we'd be unstoppable as well." I add.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:39 am

Evan
"We'll need to disable all those rockets and stuff, that he has," I state. "That stuff would wipe us all out," I say seriously, looking straight at him now.

Bree
"Have you ever been to the Hilltop?" I ask Erin, out of interest.
"Nope, I'm really interested to see what it's like..."
"It's quaint," I say cheerfully. She smiles and glances out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:44 am

Carlos:
"We'll win, one way or another." I assure Evan while finishing off the bag of crisps, I felt much more stuffed now, but, I was still a bit hungry. I could wait for the Hilltop though.

"So, how you doin'?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:48 am

Evan
I shrug. "I'm alright, I guess. As well as you can be in this situation," I say, pulling my bookmark down and closing the book. "How about you?"

Finn
"And, then we got to Lucky Palms," I say, finishing off my story for Jacob. He seemed really interested. It almost seemed as though he was making mental notes...like he didn't have any faith in the safe zones. Nah, that can't be it.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:52 am

Carlos:
"Fine. Fit as a Fiddle." I say to him with a smile, I scratch my stubble and then look around the van. "How's Jake an' Bree?" I ask him while bobbing my head to the sound of faint music, someone must of been listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:59 am

Evan
"Jake's aright, still kinda stressed but, hey. I don't blame him really." I say, glancing over at him and some other guy he's sitting with. "And Bree...well...she's her usual self. Y'know, she just acts like the apocalypse isn't even happening. I don't know if it's just her or if it's a coping mechanism," I say, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:04 am

Carlos:
"Yeah. You're Sister looks pretty happy and conten'." I say while looking back at Bree with some chick. "So, you talk Tess into getting with ya'?" I ask him playfully.

( I'm not pushing that Evan likes Tess, Carlos is just one of those guys who is convinced that something is something. In this case Carlos assumes Evan likes Tess! Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next