Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bluedare

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 am

YA - Elder App
Name: Jaron Kowalski
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Family: His little sister Mina, mum and dad all died.
Relationship Status: Single.
Career: (Before Outbreak) He was still in high school but he really wanted to do something in business.
Personality: He’s a bit unpredictable, generally a good guy and he’s always honest. He has a way with words and he’s good at cheering people up.
Skills: Jaron is charmer. Well at least his mum thought so. He aspired to be in charge of a business so naturally he has the ability of persuasion and is very good at convincing people. His main weapon of choice is an axe, mainly for its versatility. He’s a pretty good at running and was actually in his school’s athletic club!
Bio: (Before Outbreak) Jaron was newly turned 17 and still had a family when this whole thing happened now he’s 18 and he’s pretty sure they’re all dead. He grew up in Monte Vista with his sister, mum and dad.
Bio: (After Outbreak) Jaron fled Monte Vista after it started and pretty much toured the country for a safe place. He only actually found the Hilltop a couple of months ago and he’s been thankful ever since.
Pic/Description: (Pic on his wiki page.)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:07 am

( Jaron's been accepted Blue! :3 )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:08 am

Evan
I blush and look down at my lap. "I..uh... I don't know what you're talking about," I mumble.

(Okay Smile I think it would be kinda cute if he did anyway since he's really shy.)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:12 am

Carlos:
"C'mon Bro. You wer' totally checking out her backside when she was picking up the papers that Michael's assistant dropped the otha' day." I say while hitting his elbow with mine.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:14 am

Evan
I laugh slightly at his accusation. "I so didn't!" I exclaim, looking up at him. "I mean, she's pretty but I didn't-" I stop when I see Carlos giving me a stupid look.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:15 am

(Thanks! Very Happy)

Avery:

I bite my lip, wishing I had my guitar. I hadn't played one since...the mall. Perhaps someone at the Hilltop had one? Or perhaps, I could go looking for one.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:16 am

Carlos:
"Awh. You totally like'er. I say go for it, your a dashin' young dude." I say while bursting into laughter. But, I turn serious. "Jus' ask her out when we get back." I advise Evan.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:18 am

Evan
"But if she says no," I begin, lowering the sound of my voice to just a whisper so nobody else can hear, "then I'll be left looking like a complete idiot."
I don't dare glance over at her, so I keep my gaze fixed on the closed book in my lap.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:21 am

(Guys how do you make a character page again?)

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:22 am

Carlos:
"C'mon. Tess is smart, you're smart, Tess is helpful, you're helpful." I say to him. "I could sit'ere all day naming similarities. She'll totally accept." I assure him.

( Blue, at the top of the wiki you'll see 'Contribute' button, if you click on it then there is an option to 'Add Page'! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:26 am

Evan
I think about it for a few moments.
"Carlos, I swear to God. If you're wrong and she rejects me, you're going to be in a lot of trouble," I whisper to him.
I fold my arms, and think to myself whether or not I really should...

Bree
Erin and I listen to her iPod together, one head phone each. Although it sounds a bit dodgey on the songs with a heavy base, overall it's pretty good. She has really similar taste to me.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:29 am

Carlos:
"Look, I'll make a deal. If she rejects ya', ya' get to hit my beautiful face." I say with a wide smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:36 am

Evan
"Wow, looks like the consolation prize is ten times better than the real thing," I say jokingly, rolling my eyes. I raise an eyebrow. "So what about you? Anyone you're into?" I ask him, hoping I can even the score.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:36 am

(Thanks Fordee! I managed to get the page up and running.)

Avery:

I yawned, the last few days had been stressful especially on my sleeping habits and I had found myself sleeping less and less during the night. I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:39 am

Carlos:
I shrug. "I've slept with my share fair of females at the Hilltop. But I don't think there is anyone else I'm interested in." I say to him while taping my fingers to the beat of the music playing.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:41 am

Evan
"Did you, uh, sleep with Tess?" I ask casually, pretending not to sound too interested, though I don't think it came across that way.

Bree
I look across at Jake who's throwing me a weird glance. It's only then that I realise I'm singing aloud. "Oops," I mumble with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:46 am

Carlos:
"Honestly?" I start while looking at him. "I tried, but, she didn't catch my hints." I say to him. "But, that was ages ago when we were in a group togetha' , before the Hilltop." I tell him.

"I jus' don't think she was into my personality anyways. But, you and her are the exact same-- she'll love ya'!" I exclaim with a grin!
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:51 am

Evan
"If you say so," I say with a shrug. Even though I didn't show it, I was kind of glad he said that. It gives me the bit of courage I need.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:52 am

Carlos:
"Don' worry, I'm right. Always Am." I say smugly, I then take back out the Magazine and look through it again. I looked out the window and I saw that we were almost there.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 am

Evan
"We'll see," I say with a nervous smile. Looking out of the window, I see we're almost back to the Hilltop. I place my book back in my bag and look around at Bree and Jake.

Bree seems to be awake, surprisingly. There's always something about buses and cars that make her fall asleep.
Jake seems to have made a new friend, too. Some guy that looks about our age. I think he said his name was Finn, in that meeting? Finn or Jim...can't quite remember.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 am

Tess:
"We're here." I say while taking off my earphones and slowing the car down. We just had a road to drive-up until we reached the gate.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:02 am

Bree
I take my headphone out and hand it to Erin, who puts the iPod back in her bag. It was nice to spend a little bit of time with a girl. Spending most of my time with my two older brothers kind of made me start to forget what it was like to hang out with girls.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:09 am

Tess:
I get to he gates and Kal and Eddie open the gates. Duane and Jesus's van enters first and we soon follow. I stop the car and then tell everyone that we've arrived.

Lil:
I wake Susie up and she gets very giddy when she sees we've arrived. I follow Finn out of the van and Susie's jaw drops in amazement at The Hilltop.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:11 am

Avery:

I rub my eyes sleepily as someones shout awakens me. I lean off the window, sitting up just in time to see us drive through the gates. I gaze out, looking at the Hilltop, all I can see are caravans everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:12 am

Finn
Woah. This place is awesome. Erin steps out behind me and says, "it's just like you described," to the girl beside her (Bree).
My eyes fix on the clump of caravans and I smile. Must've been a holiday sight before the outbreak.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next