Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:37 am

"Oh yes- There shall be a line from one side of the safe zone to the other," he remarked jokingly with a casual laugh.

Harl smiled softly.
"Trust me- I won't," she replied delicately, turning her head to see where Susie was. The water got slowly higher; before she moved her arms slowly and slid them along his, her hands wrapped around his biceps and triceps.
"Oh- You never told me how muscular you were," she joked with a giggle, trying to revert his thoughts from the ever so rising water.

Jessica smiled sweetly.
"Thank you ever so much," she thanked Hannah. "I'm glad that your skills will become a great benefit to this safe zone in the future weeks."
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:39 am

-Hannah
i smilled. "thats okay, i enjoy hunting"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:40 am

Jessica nodded.
"I'm thrilled you do," she retorted. "Especially since today the Savior's shall take all our supplies; we will need people to go out scavenging and hunting."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:42 am

Lil:
I couldn't believe it, we weren't alone.
"How do you know Negan?" I ask him while fiddling with my fingers. He looks at me and sighs. "He comes by every two weeks for a good bit of our supplies." Michael tells me while looking out the window.

I look at the ground, a little disappointed. I then smile and stand up. "Negan's bothering you. he's bothering us, and I assume he's bothering the others." I begin, Michael nods in reply.

"So, why don't we put all our forces together and take him down?" I say with a grin.

PJ:
"You could do one of those soppy 'Bachelor' reality show things, I think Gregory has a camera!" I joke while smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:43 am

Kyle laughed hysterically.
"Oh dear- Yes; that's perfect. It would be a great memory for the future generations of when the zombie apocalypse is no more," he remarked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:47 am

Finn
"Shush, you," I say giving her a playful frown. I laugh and suddenly realise how far we'd gotten into the water. It was almost unto my chest now, and I hadn't freaked out yet. I glance over and see Susie playing in the water with another little girl from the safe-zone.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:48 am

PJ:
I laugh. "And then--..." I'm interrupted by Duane shouting. "IT'S NEGAN!" He shouts while reloading his gun. Everyone around us starts to panic and they drop everything they're doing, many rush off to their homes.
"Shit." I mumble while getting up and then looking at Kyle...

Jackson:
"Mother, he's here!" I say exhaustingly as I rush into her house.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:54 am

The water was now over her shoulders; half of her hair submerged in the water. However, she still continued to hold her arms up and wrap them around his arms.
"This isn't that bad when you have a Harl helping you?" Harlequin remarks with a playful grin, moving back until she is faced with the end of the pool. Her head was up above the water; and she looks up at Finn.
"I assume you don't know how to swim?" she says, relaxing her arms and moving them down his body to his hips. Suddenly, the shouting of Negan's name panics her; yet she remembers not to let go of Finn.
"I won't let go," Harl said, moving closer to him as she moved forward, heading towards the shallow edge of the pool to get out.

Kyle stood upright and got off his knees, he stares at PJ.
"And this is when we die," Kyle says.

Jessica sighs loudly, before nodding. She stands up, wiping down her dress. Jessica then proceeds outside and heads to the gate, ready for Negan.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:59 am

Duane:
I look in disgust as Negan and his men approach the gate, I nod at Tim and Niel to open it and they do. I then hop down and get my assault rifle ready. I look over at PJ, she nods at Kyle and then runs over to me.
I nod at her to go inside, and she does, she had to make sure Momma was okay.

Jackson:
We both stop beside Duane, even though a lot of people fled to their homes, there still was a large crowd gathered around.

Susie:
I get out of the pool and look at Finn. "What do I do?" I ask him while looking at the crowd huddled around the gate.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:00 am

Finn
As soon as I hear Negan's name I begin to fill up with anger all over again, but it subsides when I realise that I'm still in the middle of the water. I cling onto Harl as we move. "I'll take you home now," I tell Susie as I watch her worried expression.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:00 am

-Hannah
i go out and explore the safe zone. my bow and arrow set was hidden in my back-pack, which was on my back. i eat on of the rabits that i kept for myself, knowing the if the saviors came i would need all my energy.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:03 am

-Hannah
i saw the saviors. i hid, ready to kill them if needed.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:05 am

Kyle walks to the crowd; standing among it and watching in anger.
Harlequin began to get slightly faster in movement, wanting to get out quickly.
"It's ok Susie; just stay there," Harlequin added sweetly. They eventually reached the shallow end of the pool; before Harlequin grippe onto his hips. "Now just jump up and backwards," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:07 am

Finn
I do as she says and end up sitting on the edge of the pool. I get up quickly and help Harl out. "Thanks so much," I say with a grin, before turning back to Susie. "Okay, let's go!" I tell her, whilst picking up my t-shirt and hoodie and slipping on my shoes. We make our way back to the house.

Erin
I see a large crowd and figure Negan must be back again. I groan and go to join everyone else.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:08 am

-Hannah
i better not hide. i walk up to the rest of the crowd
-Rose
i take charlete into our house and wait.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:08 am

Jackson:
Negan stopped his motorcycle and then walked through the gates. "So, even your petty Constable and Blondie couldn't stop us." Negan said before laughing like a maniac.
I look away, I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but, I couldn't. His men could kill us all.

"I'm here for this weeks supply." He says meanly to Mom and a few of the guards.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:10 am

"Your welcome," Harlequin remarked, before getting out of the pool. She ran over and grabbed her jacket, before putting it on. She then jogged to the gate, before climbing up the wall and grabbing one of the rifle; standing there on guard incase she needs to attack.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:11 am

-Hannah
i wanted to kill negan. i had ran into him a few times before when i was all by myself, narrowly escaping with my life.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:12 am

Jessica glanced at the a few of the guards; indicating them to go get supplies.
"If you wish to take some of your own men with them to make sure it's all the supplies then feel free to," she said calmly, not wanting to have any false accusations.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:12 am

Finn
"Susie, you stay in the house until I come back, okay?" I tell her, while opening the door for her to go in. "I promise I won't be long."

When she's in, I hurry to the gate.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:14 am

-hannah
i had to remmind myself that even if they did take our supplies, i could always hunt some more rabits. there were plenty enough rabits around.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:18 am

Negan:
"I trust you, because if you missed out on anything. I'd fucking shoot you all dead, right here." I say with a grin. I then aim my gun at the crowd of people, they start to shriek and panic, but I burst into laughter.

I put my gun down and then wait for the supplies.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:21 am

Finn
I stand and glare at Negan. With all of my being I just want to shoot his head off, but I know I can't. If I do, I'll get killed...and I can't do that to Susie; she can't lose anyone else.

Erin comes beside me and rests her hand on my shoulder reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:23 am

-hannah
i felt like smirking. what they didnt know, is that i am a skilled hunter. instead i kept mynface in a pretend frown. i rekon my frown looked quite convincing.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:24 am

Jessica didn't move her eyes off of Negan; she laid her narrowed eyes on to him like a lion hunting a Thompson's gazelle.

Harl gazed around herself; looking at the smaller amount of Saviors that came this time. She noticed a few of them had burns to their faces; similar to Dwight; triggering the thought of his death yesterday rushing a wave of sadness through her veins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next