Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:12 am

(omg same! Is that after a Maths exam by any chance?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:59 am

((That last exam is a Maths exam! ;D, are you taking a maths exam at the same time? Razz))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:02 am

(I must be, yeah! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:31 am

( Hey. )
( OMG, My last exam is Maths! o_o )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:42 am

(*Pop*)
(Go Fordee! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:46 am

( Hey Emma! XD )
( Have you got any plans for the Summer? Like-- are you going on Vacation or anything. I was planning on going to Ibiza with my friends, but my Parents won't allow me to go with my friends to a foreign country for various reasons... o_o )
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:58 am

(Hola!)
(Meh, I've got a few plans for September, sorry if I sound stupid, I don't know my seasons in my months too well :S Mostly those plans are for vacation to a place I've never been before ^_^ But getting there will be a prob Razz

I've also got a few stories to write like Withered Roses and Escape from Island Anthropophagus and a few others (on a different site) It's been kinda slow writing these days, I mean it's not writers block, I think its just procrastinating XD
And I got planz for RP ^_^)

(I understand your parents not allowing you to go to a foreign country, its still a bummer though :/)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:02 am

(Seems like Maths is for all of us. Eesh, can't wait to get it done!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:05 am

( Awesome! I write too, but, not for the Forums or any Internet Site, I just like to write in my own time, I find it relaxing at times. But, I understand-- sometimes you just get tire of writing stories!

And, Yeah. I knew why they didn't want me to go especially when the age limit of drinking in Ibiza is 16. I only found that out recently and told my friends, they said that was the whole reason they were going, but they said they were joking about going for drinking purposes, as Ibiza has some AWESOME water parks. Razz
But, No-- I'm a bit down that I don't get to go with'em, but alot of my friends and I do French and our French teaches is planning a week's trip to Paris for next year, which is exciting.

Anyways, since you say you have some plans for the RP-- mind if we RPG then? :] )

( Oh, and hey Inspiration. Do you have any plans for the Summer? )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:07 am

(Aw, bummer! Yeah, I'm off to China for two weeks - eeep! Which is especially good since I want to do geography and travel journalism as my career. I'm also going to several music concerts! Besides that, I'm sure there'll be a lot of surfing, dancing and camping Very Happy So excited...)
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:11 am

(Oh o.o I've only been to one actual water park in my life >_<
I hope you get to go to Paris though Very Happy

And yes RP Very Happy Sorry if I'm a bit rusty though... I'm watching some makeup tutorials and I may get weird at times because, I don't know, there's just a fine line between girly makeup girl and... the zombie apocalypse XD)

(Hi Inspiration!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:13 am

( Yeah, I've got a feeling that Summer 2013 will be pretty awesome for well-- Everyone. I also heard that Oxygen is setting up somewhere down the country during July. I'm not sure if Oxygen is in the US or UK, but it's a huge music festival that features David Guetta, Nikki Minaj, Professor Green, Swedish House Mafia e.t.c!

So, if the rumors of that coming in July, then my friends and I will totally have an awesome time there! 8D

Ooh, and China. That would be awesome, I've always wanted to visit Asia. Especially Japan and South Korea! )

( It's fine Emma, I'm sure Makeup and Zombies go quite well! Razz )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:14 am

(Oh, that sounds awesome! Yeah, I've been there before when I visited Vietnam and India Very Happy

So...where are we starting with the RPing?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:21 am

( We'll just pick-up after the Meeting, Eh? )

Tess:
We all stand up and proceed outside of the house. I walk alongside Lil and when we stop outside in the garden she looks at me. "Tess, who found me?" She asks while smiling at a man, probably her boyfriend.

"Paul and I." I retort with a sweet smile. She nods and then hugs me. "Thanks, I really appreciate it." She says before heading over to her boyfriend, I think he introduced himself as Finn earlier.

DJ:
"Paula, show our guests to their places." I order PJ. She smiles and then asks them loudly to follow her. I look around and see Jackson standing in his yard, as still as a statue. As soon as I saw him, it started to rain heavily.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:25 am

Finn
I take Lil's hand, and pull her and Susie along to run for cover as it begins to pour down with rain. When we get under cover I turn to her and smile. "They all seem really nice," I comment, as I glance over to some of the Hilltop survivors.

Evan
Jacob, Bree and I stand with some others from the Hilltop, waiting to be shown where we should stay. I observe as Jacob waits to listen to instructions, while Bree glances down at the raindrops as they hit the sand. Hm, same old, same old.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:32 am

Lil:
"They are. Especially Tess, she was the one who found me, along with Paul." I say to him while digging my head into his shoulder. "I'm sorry I put you and Susie through this." I tell him while Susie hugs my leg.

"I won't leave again for a while, I promise." I whisper to him while planting a kiss on his lips.

PJ:
We come to Lil's house, since she is staying with Finn we had plenty of room in her house. "Alright, there are two double beds, a single bed, and a pull-out double bed from the couch."
There are also some sleeping-bags in the kitchen, so, I think we might be able to fit you all into Lil's house!" I tell them while opening the door and gesturing for them all to walk in.

Duane:
"You okay?" I ask Jackson as rain pours heavily onto my head and shoulders. He shakes his head and begins to cry again, I rush over him and shelter him with my coat. "C'mon, lets get you inside."

Last edited by Fordee09 on Fri May 31, 2013 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:33 am

(*Was getting chocolate and coffee*)

Vanessa~
"You really don't look that good..." I murmured to my uncle who was sitting on a log. "You make me feel SO much better." He grumbles, looking at his infected bite. By now he was almost completely pale, bags were under his eyes, he has quite a high temperature and the veins around his bite mark are starting to become visible. "How much time do you think I have left...?" He asks me, wiping away a stray tear.
"I-I don't know..." I murmured with a saddened tone.

Damion~
I jump around in circles, laughing at Peter. "Remember when Vanessa came back and told you to turn me human again?" I squeaked loudly.
"Yes." Peter responded but he forced it. "I still have the image of her kicking you in the balls in my head!" I laughed, watching him ball up his fist.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:37 am

Finn
I kiss her back.
"Hey it's not your fault y-" I begin to say, but then it sinks in. "Wait...what do you mean by 'a while'?" I ask, slightly unsure.

Jacob
I look around at the others and count heads, checking to see if we'd all fit. "Yeah, looks like it'll be fine," I comment.
"Bagsy the single!" Bree excalims quickly, jumping onto it.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:46 am

( Haha Damion! Razz )
( I actually can't wait til Damion gets older, he'll be like a Mini-Dwight, but, more Hilarious! XD )

Duane:
Jackson and I get inside his Mother's head or what was his Mother's house. I sit him down and then crouch down beside him. "I'm so sorry Jackson, but, you've got to straighten up and take over your Mother's leadership, if you do that then we will get Negan back." I tell him while patting his shoulder.

He looks up at me and starts to cry some more. "I-- I know. It's just... This is all MY FAULT!" He exclaims while bursting into more tears. I raise an eyebrow at him and then perk up his head so he'd look at me.

"Jackson. What did you do?"

Tess:
"Awesome, Thanks PJ!" I say with a smile as she leaves us to get acquainted with the House. We all step in out of the lashing rain and I look at everyone. "Alright, find a bed and then get comfy." I say to them all as Bree pushes past me and runs upstairs.

Lil:
I look down at the ground and then back up at him. "Finn-- Well, I mean. I want to help as much as I can with the Safe-Zone, so if someone needs me outside doing something, I'd likely do it." I tell him. "I mean, I know you guys were worried sick about me, but, I just slipped-up at Negan's Place. I'm just a little rusty is'all." I tell him.

Last edited by Fordee09 on Fri May 31, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:51 am

(How old are Max and Molly now? Also, do you want to control one each or...?

P.s. I so knew it was Jackson that destroyed the supplies.)

Finn
"Y-you...no! One more 'slip up' and it could cost you your life this time. We can't lose you again!" I exclaim, starting to get slightly panicked.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:54 am

Jacob
Evan and I take the double bed in the room beside where Bree ran. We set our rucksacks down and Evan sits on the bed. "I've always wanted to see what it was like here," Evan says to me, now that nobody else is here.
"It's pretty awesome knowing there's other safe-zones," I agree.
"Gives us some hope, at least," Bree chimes in, slipping into our room.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:54 am

(Mini Dwight XD
I like that better then psycho killer o.o)

Vanessa~
"You could probably turn at any minute, or maybe you have an extra day, I don't know. I just know we need to get you out of the safe zone." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder, but I was scared he'd all of a sudden bite it. "Yeah..."

Peter~
I don't get it, why am I stuck with the little goofball? All he does is imitate a monkey and try to kick me, bite me, pinch me, or just throw stuff at me. All I did was turn him into a slug, or was it a frog? I don't know! I'm tired of the little booger...

(I think it's just about time to get Xavier out, what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:59 am

( Well Done, Inspiration! :] )

( And, It'd be awesome if we both could control one of'em, I'm leaning more towards Max-- but if you don't want Molly, I'd totally take her instead. And I say they're probably almost '1'! )

( Even though it is sad, you're right Emma. I think Xavier's time is about to expire. :[ )

Lil:
"Finn. Calm Down. I can handle myself, even though I got hurt at the Savior's Base, I still got out alive." I assure him.
"Hell, I jumped from roof to roof and killed every Geek in sight when I was with Cody in SimCity!"

Jackson:
I wipe tears from my face and then look right into Duane's eyes. "I-- I-- I-... I-- I blew up Negan's Supplies." I stutter while immediately looking away hoping that he would get angry.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:04 am

(Aw, bye Xavier Sad)

(Nope, I'd love to control Molly. I'd have even boys and girls numbers then, haha!)

Finn
I shake my head and walk off, out into the rain. I don't care if I get completely drenched, I just can't deal with this right now.
I was so close to losing her, I just can't face it again. That feeling was the worst in the world...and I've felt it far too many times already.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:08 am

Lil:
"Finn!" I call after him. Susie still clings to my leg, but she lets go and looks at me. "We were so sad when we thought you died Mommy." She mumbles to me with a sad expression on her face.
I didn't want to leave Susie and Finn, but, Jessica herself said that we had to pull our weight when we first came here.

I shake my head and walk out into the rain with Susie.

( Awesome, I'll be Max! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next