Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EB

EB

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:13 am

(Awww poor Lil Sad)

Peter~
"LET. GO!" I demanded, I was trying to pull Damion into Vanessa's house, in order to get away from the rain, but he was holding onto the front door's frame, I had him by the legs and tried to pull him but this kid has a strong grip! "Make me!" He strains.

Vanessa~
"I-I'm sorry. About what happened after the mall was destroyed." He croaked, coughing a bit. "It's okay, that's in the past." I said gently, but he began to cough so much then he spewed blood. "I need to go." He moaned and stood up, I nodded and grabbed my crossbow, it was loaded with an arrow, I also had my ice pick strapped to my back. Xavier and I walked to the gate, well, he leaned on me for support since he was weak. I may seem heartless at the moment, but I can't lose myself in emotions in an apocalypse I've got to keep myself under control... but that doesn't mean my uncles death won't hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:18 am

Tess:
I walk up to Jacob, Evan, and Bree. "Hey Guys, we found a few movies and we're going to watch them downstairs while eating some dinner-- you three want to join us?" I ask them with a smile, my hand clenched onto the open door to the room they were in.

( Aw. Xavier. Sad )

Duane:
"WHAT?" I stammer, falling onto my back in shock. "You were the one who burnt that evil bastard's supplies?" I shout at him in disgust. "You were the one who caused him to take Dwight, murder Phil, Jessica's Secretary, Jessica HERSELF!?" I shout at him.
He starts to cry some more. "You killed your Mother, because of your stupid fucking actions WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS!" I scream before rushing outside and slamming the door.

Lil:
When we get to Finn's house I look at him and take his hand. "Finn, please don't be mad at me." I mumble with a tear in my eye. I squeeze his hand and then look down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:22 am

(Is there anyone at the gate?)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:22 am

(Xavier Sad)

Bree
"Count me in!" I say happily as I skip past her. I hear Jacob behind me saying that him and Evan are happy to join too.

Finn
"I'm not mad Lil, I just don't want to get hurt again!" I sigh. I drop her hand and walk inside. I don't think I can face this right now without completely breaking down.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:29 am

( Just a Few Guards. )
( This Song isn't helping: )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFXRQKYFbXE

Tess:
"Cool." I say laughing at Bree's enthusiasm. I gesture for Evan and Jacob to get up and then the three of us walk down to the Living Room. Carlos and Jesus (Paul) have started to cook some pasta that we brought from the safe-zone.

Lil:
I almost start to cry when he lets go of my hand. "Finn-- I--..." I stop and think for a few moments. I than make the hardest decision of my life. "I-- I won't ever go out again, if it means that much to you." I say while sitting on the couch. I didn't want to become a Safe-Zone Hermit, I wanted to help as much as I could. But, I guess if I wanted to keep the love of my life and the most sweetest little girl in the universe then I had to make that sacrifice.

Jackson:
I burst into more tears and hold my head in my hands. But, I stop. Something pops into my head, a thought, a plan, a devious plan for the matter. I smile and wipe the remaining tears away from my face. If I wanted to go through with it then I'f have to wait for the perfect time to strike.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:40 am

Finn
"Oh, now it just sounds like I'm being some sort of control freak," I sigh, sitting down on the sofa. I put my head in my hands and sigh. "I just-I want to come with you when we go out, okay? We can go together."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:45 am

Lil:
"That's fine." I say to him with a smile.
"It'd make me feel much safe knowing you're at my side." I tell him calmly while laying my head on his shoulder.

I hear noises upstairs and see that Susie has left the room to go into her bedroom. I take his hands and kiss his lips.

( Hey, Inspiration do you have any character ideas for 'The Evil Dead' I want to start it, but, Niabur isn't on. So I was wondering if you wanted to sign up that we could RP there as well! )
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:49 am

(Sorry for the poof, was making something for a friend.)

Xavier~
I carefully step outside the gate, I was holding onto my nieces hand. I didn't want to tell Peter, because then he'd want to come and I didn't want him to watch me die. "Just be quick." I told Vanessa as we walked further and further away from the zone. She does nothing but nod as her eyes fill with tears.

Peter~
"Damn it, Damion!" I yelled at him while I tried pulling him but then he giggles and lets go of the door frame, letting me fall backward onto my rear end. "Punk'd ya!" He laughed, I gritted my teeth and growled at him. Vanessa said if I touched her brother again, she'd maul me...
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:51 am

(ooh, sure! I'm kind of doing a bit of revision at the same time, so sorry that my replies aren't the fastest.)

Finn
I kiss her back, holding her tightly. I'm a mess of feelings right now - relief, fear, shock, happiness and sadness, all at the same time.

Jacob
Evan sits one side of me, while Bree sits the other. We grin at each other and watch as the film begins to start.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:58 am

Tess:
I was in my sleeping bag, cuddled up against the couch as Jesus brought the pasta in. "Right, Who wants some?" He asks while putting the bowl of pasta on the coffee table and then retrieving some plates.

"I'm fine." I say to Jesus while looking at the ads from movies. I wondered if any of the actors were dead now, or maybe they were still alive.

Lil:
"I'm sorry." I whisper to him again in between kisses. I get lost in passion as I swing my arms around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:04 am

(o.o Well thats escalating quickly XD *The Fil*)

Vanessa~
Once Xavier and I get quite a ways out, we hid behind an abandoned building. "Do you want me to bury you?" I asked him carefully while he sat on top of a dumpster. "Nah." He shrugged. "A person like me doesn't deserve to be buried." He added, looking down at his shoes. I didn't know what to say but I looked around to make sure no other walkers were around. It was clear. "Xavier, I just-" I said turning around but he had a look in his eyes and lunged at me as he snarled, blood was just pouring from his mouth. He is gone.

Damion~
"Can't catch me, can't catch me, because you're a slow boob!" I teased Peter while he made some poptarts. "Why are you calling me a 'boob'?"He asked me. "Because a 'boob' is another term for a foolish or stupid person, not just a lady's tatas!"
"...Whatever." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:06 am

Evan
I look over at Jacob, giving a small nod and he turns to Jesus and says, "me and Evan will please!"
I look at Bree, who's the other side of Jake. She has her knees hugged into her chest, and seems to be nodding off slightly.

Finn
I smile as I kiss her, deciding that in amongst all of the emotion, I'm generally really happy. I pull her up to sit on my lap and kiss her more, my hands on her back.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:10 am

( lol! )
( R.I.P Xavier Sad )

Lil:
I slowly un-button his shirt and then kiss his neck. We both lie down on the couch as we continue to kiss. (And I think it's pretty obvious on what happens next.)

Jesus:
I nod and then put some pasta on two plates before handing it to Jacob and Evan.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:15 am

Vanessa~
I put my hands up but he manages to tackle me, I accidentally drop my crossbow and it goes sliding across the pavement. "Stop!" I shouted as he scrambled to get his mouth on my flesh but I kept struggling. In my struggles, he grabbed my arm and bit into it.

Damion~
"Poptaaarrrttsss!" I said, my pupils fully dilating. "Here you go!" Peter says unusually happy. I look at him then the plate with two strawberry poptarts on it then take it and run to the couch, laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:18 am

(And a bit of a fast forward later... Wink)

Finn
I lie back on the couch with Lil in my arms and smile at the ceiling. I look down at her as she lays her head on my chest and get butterflies in my stomach. Ha, they still haven't gone away.

Jacob
I finish up the pasta and glance over to Bree as she lies there, fast asleep. I hear Evan chuckle slightly beside me as he watches the movie. I sit there in relief that I still have these two.

(Vanessa nooooooooooooooooo)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:27 am

( Vanessa! )

Lil:
I kiss his cheek before sitting up. I was butt naked, so I needed to get something on before Susie came downstairs and saw us. I put on my pants and a top before lying down with Finn again.

"I love you." I whisper to him while caressing his arm.

Tess:
A funny part happens in the movie and a few of us laugh. I start to feel sleepy though, I guess it was the sleeping-bag and the calm sound of rain coming from outside.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:31 am

(I just pictured poor little Susie coming down the stairs then screaming and running back up XD Idk why.)

Vanessa~
I screamed then kept quiet, the bite itself wasn't painful, his teeth dug into my leather jacket, the painful part was the bite pressure. He ripped up my sleeve and tried to chew on it. "Huh?" He moaned, pulling out the leather, while he was distracted, I kicked him back and scrambled for my crossbow. He lunged at me again but I took a chance and blindly shot at him with my eyes shut. I slowly opened them and saw he was hit in the head. I sighed and relaxed on the ground, letting my head fall back onto the concrete.

(Got ya Wink I was thinking of Zombieland Razz)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:32 am

Finn
"I love you more," I tell her with a stupid smile as I stand up and put my clothes back on.

(Q- when's the next big event that would give the oppourtunity of a death?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:38 am

( Ha. Susie = Scarred For Evaz! Razz )
( I really don't know. I was planning a small Walker invasion sometime during the next chapter. Because, even though Negan is evil and a great antagonist, I want some Walker action to show that they still are a villain! )

Lil:
I smile and then watch him dress. "I'm going to get something to eat. want something?" I ask him while getting up and strutting into the Kitchen.

( I love Zombieland! )
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:40 am

(oh yay, people are on! :3)

Avery:

I stand up from the bench and put my book in the small rucksack I carried around with me-- for emergency reasons --. I start to walk down the pavement to my house, yawning slightly.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:46 am

Vanessa~
I sighed quite a few times before getting up and getting myself together. "Bye Xavier..." I murmured before slowly walking back to the Safe Zone.

Damion~
I began to get sleepy after eating the poptarts. "What... did you... do?" I asked Peter who was grinning. "I put a sleeping spell on them." He said, then I fell back on the couch, out cold.

Peter~
I start singing Ode to Joy. Yeah... singing Opera music was a hobby.

(Hey Blue!)

(P.s Should something happen to Vanessa on her way back?)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:46 am

Erin
I see Avery walking down the pavement and I smile at her. "hey, how's it going?"

Finn
"Nah, I'm okay thanks," I say as I do up the final button on my shirt. I roll up the sleeves slightly and brush my fingers through my hair.
"Hey, it's weird, isn't it... having Negan attacks instead of walker attacks every day."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:49 am

( Ello Blue! )

Lil:
I put some toast in the toaster and look at him. "Yeah. I actually haven't seen much lately." I tell him while sitting on the counter, waiting for my toast to pop out.

( Emma, I personally think it'd be cool if Negan got Vanessa, then she met Dwight and then the two could work a way out of the Industrial Estate! )
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:54 am

(We can do that Very Happy Although, if you don't mind, can you do the Negan's men, or whoever gets her, parts?
Gtg though >_< Bbl!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:56 am

( Okay. Bye! :] )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next