Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:47 pm

((Sorry I went to sleep, have a long day and late night out ahead of me xD Ooo that shall be interesting... Is it weird how I've already choosen all of my characters that shall die which is almost all of them?LOLOL))

"We're going to have a long ride ahead of us," Harl remarked. "And boy it's going to be a rough one," she chuckled, quite enthralled by the excitement within the unknown danger and fear.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:05 pm

(I've got an idea, and I kind of want Erin to join Negan, whether she actually turns to be on his side, or just pretending...)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:39 pm

((I personally think Erin would actually suit moving over to Negan's side; she just has that spiteful and evil edge about her that would make her fit in there Razz))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:48 pm

( That's what I think, since I'm not really making the most of her character having her cooped up in their safe-zone... Razz )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:37 pm

( Hey. )
( Erin should totally join up with Negan & Co, it'd be a huge shock to everyone especially Finn. )

( I'm also planning out everything Niabur!
Some Words:
The actual War itself will be really slow and take time till someone wins. I don't want to rush it like I did with the battle at the Mall. So, everyone won't just die straight away, it will take time.

We will see the return of Dwight really soon, he has been absent alot from the RPG lately as I haven't been controlling him, but, I'm waiting for the next chapter to begin so I can start RP-ing as him again.

And I didn't want top spoil this, but, I've decided I would. If you hadn't notice from the title of some parts in the next few chapters-- Jackson will totally snap, become a mini-antagonist, and stir up a rebellion in The Safe-Zone, causing alot of trouble!

So far I've already planned to kill at least four/five of my Characters.

Yep, this'll be Good! )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 am

((Oh yes, I saw when reading the titles the final battle is split into like five parts! ;D. It shall be fun to role play, mwuahaha :33. &This Jackson situation is surely going to be intriguing, me thinks it'll turn out as one of the worse outcomes howeverLOL))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:08 am

( Very Fun! )
( And Yeah, Jackson will be a minor antagonist since we've probably only had one antagonist in each chapter, well if you don't count Cody since he was in the same chapter as Camoon. )

( Anyway, RP? )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:11 am

((Sure thing, I've got Niel, Kyle and Harl free, take your pick Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:11 am

( I think we'll just FF to the next day and then get the visit to the Hilltop organized if that is okay with you! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:14 am

((Sure thing; that'll be better! Razz))

Harl abruptly woke up, realising she had fallen asleep whilst guarding the wall when a zombie banged against it. She stood up and stumbled over, leaning over the edge and stabbing the walker repeatedly in the head with the end of her rifle.

Kyle opened his eyes slowly, discovering he must've fell asleep when reading a book last night. He pushed the book onto the floor along with his blankets, before getting up and sauntering towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:27 am

Duane:
I awoke on the couch in my living room, PJ snuggled up beside me. I sit up and shake my head. I get up and decide to make some breakfast, today was a big day. We'll be going on a trip to the Hilltop.

Tess:
"UP!" I wake up everyone who is still asleep as Jesus and Carlos argue about whether we'd have sausages of eggs for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:36 am

(How do you guys think I should go about getting Erin to join Negan?)

Jacob
I roll over on my side as I hear shouting. I open my eyes, and they focus on Evan who's still asleep beside me. I sit up abruptly and nudge him to get up, before going and waking up Bree who's always a heavy sleeper.

Erin
I begin to pack my bag, getting everything I need for the Hilltop crammed into one small rucksack.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:40 am

( Sure. It'd be Awesome! )
( We'll be seeing a bit of Negan at the Hilltop, so it'd be a perfect time for Erin to go! )

Tess:
"Just have both." I snap at Jesus and Carlos. They look at eachother for a few moments and then nod, they both put on sausages and eggs. I shake my head and give a little laugh as I sit down and run through our supplies from the Hilltop.

Duane:
"Hey." PJ greets me as I cook some bacon and hash-browns. I smile at her and she sits down. "Momma is still upset, and she doesn't want us to go today." She informs me.

I stop and look at her. "We've got to. I've got to go because well, besides Jessica-- I helped make this place. We helped make this place." I say to her as the bacon sizzles on the pan.
She nods and then pours herself some milk.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:48 am

(Sounds great, mwahaha)

Bree
I hurry down the stairs, with Jacob and Evan walking just behind me. They didn't have time to do anything to their hair this morning, so they look literally the same. The only way I can tell them apart properly is by their clothes.

We walk into the room with Tess, Carlos, Jesus and everyone else. "What time are we leaving?" I ask.

Finn
I finish packing the last of my things into my rucksack, and rush downstairs when the doorbell rings. Another survivor, a lady around her mid-fourties, said she would take care of Max and Molly while I'm away. "Thanks so much for this Lucy," I tell her as she walks inside.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:53 am

Lil:
I finish getting dressed as Susie walks in. "Hey." I greet her with a cheery smile. She looks at me seriously. "I want to go with you." She exclaims while plonking her self on my bed.
I look at her and shake my head. "Don't you want to stay here with your friends? I've already planned for you to sleepover at Sophia's house." I say while grabbing my already packed bag.

She shakes her head. "I like Sophia, but, I want to go with you and Daddy." I stop as she says 'Daddy'. I turn around and gesture for her to come over. She gets of the bed and walks over, I hug her and then nod. "Fine." I mumble to her. She jumps for joy and then runs into her room to pack.

Tess:
I look at Bree. "Soon, from what I know it's 8:00PM, so I say we'll be heading off in around a half and hour or so." I tell Bree while smiling at Evan and Jacob as a gesture of 'Good Morning'.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:05 am

Finn
I show Lucy to where all of the twins' supplies are stored. "I should be long," I tell her. She nods and gives me a reassuring smile. "I'll take care of them, don't worry."

Jacob
"Do we have an official plan yet?" I ask them, walking forwards to stand beside Bree.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:09 am

Tess:
"Well, If you're referring to our trip, then we just drive there. Easy enough." I say to Jacob as Jesus lays down plates on the table. "But, if you're referring to the whole 'Negan' Fiasco, then-- No. We don't have a steady plan as of now." I add while fixing my plate into a proper angle since I had a little bit of OCD about those kind of things.

Lil:
"Mind if Susie comes with us?" I ask Finn while walking down the stairs and waving at Lucy, our babysitter. I stop on the last step when I;m right next to him. I can hear Susie rummaging upstairs for whatever she is going to bring.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:14 am

Finn
I stop rummaging and look at her. "Will she be okay? I mean, won't it be dangerous?" I ask Lil worriedly.

Evan
I nod to myself and walk forwards to join Bree and Jacob. "We could plan some of it on the drive there," I suggest. Bree and Jacob looks over at me, slightly shocked that I'd spoken in front of everyone. I shrug at them.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:17 am

Tess:
I smile at Evan. "Sounds Good." I compliment his idea as Jesus slops some eggs and two sausages on my plate. "Thanks Paul!" I thank him as he goes to fill the other plates with food.

Lil:
I nod. "The place is really safe, and it has much more guards then us-- so, yeah. I'm sure she'll be fine." I tell Finn with a smile. Susie runs down the stairs with a small backpack. "I'm going to say goodbye to Damion, Sophia, and Rachel!" She says cheerfully while running out the door.

"BYE MOMMY, BYE DADDY!" She calls back while she runs out. I look at Finn and smile.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:29 am

Finn
"Oka-" I stop and my eyes widen when I hear what Susie just said. "Did she..uh..I mean..." I'm not really sure what to say...

Erin
I look at the gate out of my window. I'm looking forwards to getting out of here for a while, I always feel so restricted. I'd much rather be fighting walkers...
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:31 am

Lil:
I smile again. "I know it's weird, I mean I found it weird when she started calling me 'Mom', but, think about it. That little girl has lost her entire family, and now all she needs is to have a new loving family." I say to Finn.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:38 am

Finn
I smile and take Lil's hand. "Having 3 children calling me Daddy when I'm not even their father should make me really uneasy, but it doesn't. I guess in the middle of an apocalypse, it's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:42 am

Tess:
"C'mon, we should head to the gate." I say to everyone as we finish breakfast. We all get up and leave leave the house.

Lil:
"Of course it's a good thing." I tell him with a re-assuring smile. We then look at the clock on the wall and I open the door. "We better get to the gate." I exclaim as I see Susie and gesture for her to follow us.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:53 am

(I have to go for a little while, but I won't be too long)

Finn
I pick up my rucksack from beside the door and take Lil's hand. We begin to make our way to the gate.
I look around and see people coming from their houses to join too.

Erin
I look at my watch and see that it's about the right time for me to head off to the gate. I grab my rucksack and place my pocket knife inside my jacket, so I can access if quickly if needs be. I leave my house, and head to he gate.

Bree
I walk in between Jacob and Evan as we make our way towards the gate. I clutch my bag tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:54 am

( Alright! :] )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next