Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:15 am

"Alright," she grinned. "See you then," she said before waving and leaving.
She entered her house; before searching through the cupboards and closets for a swimsuit. To her dismay, she only found the top half of a bikini. She glared at the missing bottom half; before finding men's swimming trunks. She shrugged her shoulder, before putting on the bikini top and the swimming shorts. She put the football jacket on, since she only had a bikini top on.

She then sauntered to the swimming pool.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:29 am

(i'll just FF to Finn and Susie being at the pool)

Susie runs off ahead of me as I nervously approach the pool. I keep my eyes off of the water as I slip of my shoes, hoodie and t-shirt. I set them down on a chair and sit down, waiting for Harl.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:34 am

Harl saw Finn and Susie, waving at them as she approached. Soon, she was stood in front of them. She glanced at Susie.
"Now don't tell you your a scare-dy cat of the water like Finn?" she chuckled with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:46 am

(Since Fordee's not back yet, I'll just reply for Susie.)

Finn
"No way!" Susie giggles. She runs as jumps straight into the pool.
I make my way over to Harl and raise my eyebrow at her swimwear combination. I grin and look at her. "So teach, where do we start?" I say playfully.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:49 am

Harlequin chuckled at Susie's upfront actions.
"Well; it starts shallow and gets deeper, right?" she said, glancing at the pool. "We'll start baby steps." she informed, before approaching the shallow end.
"Now, what do you mean you don't like water?" she inquired, not knowing if he was absolutely petrified of touching water or just not being able to feel the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:55 am

Finn
"When I was younger me and Alice went kayaking. I tipped out of my boat and had a massive panic attack. Ever since I've been scared of slipping and drowning or something," I say, my eyes latched onto the water. The waves swish around as Susie swims through them.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:57 am

Harlequin giggled.
"Awk- Poor Finn," she replied sympathetically with a trace of sarcasm. "As long as you know how to swim you'll certainly not drown," Harl assured with a swim, before jumping in the shallow end, the water coming up to her waist.
"Now; can you get in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:58 am

(hey guys, sorry i poofed, it was bed time.)
-Hannah
i so badly wanted to go hunting. So i snuck out of the safe zone with my bow and arrow set, and headed into the forest. i made a few traps and set them up. i shoot arrows at any other rabits. Surely enough, i had 6 rabits by the time i started to collect some fire sood. i set up a little fire, and roasted the rabits. i put out the fire, and headed back the the safe zone. i carried the rabits proudly as i approached the gate.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:00 am

Finn
I sit on the edge of the pool and dangle my feet in the water. As the water touches my legs, a shiver runs up my spine. I put my hands firmly on the side of the pool. I go to move myself in, but resist.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:01 am

( Back. )

PJ:
"Sounds like you've had an interesting journey." I say to him. I look in the wheel barrel and see that I've only got a few bricks left. "I'll be back in a second." I excuse myself.
I get up and then run off to Jackson for a supply of bricks.#

Lil:
I enter the room and look at the tall, middle-aged man who was drinking what looked like bourbon. "Hello Lillian." He greets me, he then shoos Tess and she leaves.
"Come, sit." He invites me while tapping the chair beside him.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:03 am

Niel saw the woman again; with what seemed to be rabbits in her hand.
"What are vous doing out 'ere?" he questioned with a glare.

"Alright," Kyle grinned, staring at her as she walked off.

Harl covered her mouth as she giggled quietly, before approaching him. The water rippled smoothly as she moved through the water. She placed her hands around his waist.
"It's ok; I've got you... You ready?" she said sweetly, ready to help lift him in and hold him up right.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:06 am

-Hannah
i smirked. "isnt it obvious? i was hunting. thought yous might like to NOT starve to death."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:07 am

Finn
I blush, feeling embarrassed that I probably looked like the biggest idiot in the world. I smile at Harl and nod. "Three, two, one," I say. I shift myself off the ledge and stand in the water. The water floods around my hips and my heart starts racing.

Yet, as soon as I realise that I'm pretty safe, I settle down and relax. "This isn't too bad..."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:10 am

PJ:
Danny, the head carpenter, supplied me with a couple dozen bricks in a new wheel-barrow. I thank him and then wheel them back to where Kyle and I were working.
"Back." I say cheerfully while placing the wheel-barrow by the wall I was working on. I looked over at Duane who was looking at us, I smile and wave at him-- but he just turns away and keeps a look out at the gate.

Lil:
"Where am I?" I asked him while sitting down. "The Hilltop, it's marvelous, isn't it?" He tells me with a smile. I nod in agreement and then look at him. "I want to go home." I tell Michael.

He looks at me and then pours me a drink. "Lil, we know you and your people are being threatened by Negan." He says with a devious grin.
My jaw drops a little and I raise an eyebrow.

How did he know that?
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:13 am

Niel glared; momentarily realising he doesn't like her cocky attitude.
"We won't be starving yet," he remarked. "But when 'la Saviors come they shall take 'dem rabbits most likely," he said, before Tim opened the gate for her. Niel climbed down the ladder; before meeting her at the bottom.
"However; it es' great 'dat vous can hunt for after 'hey arrive," he grinned.

Harl holds her hands gently around his waist still; and relaxes as he gets into the water.
"See; what's all the fuss about?" she said, wrapping her hands further around his back and slowly moving backwards; hoping he wouldn't realise it getting deeper.

Kyle grinned as PJ returned; waving at Duane along with her. He picked up a few bricks and began to get back to work.
"So; was there any man in your life before or during the apocalypse?" he asked curiously; continuing their conversation.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:14 am

-Hannah
i grinned back. i took the rabits inside, after tossing one to the guard.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:17 am

PJ:
I grinned. "I was dating a man named Carter, but, we ended it a few months before the apocalypse. The idiot was cheating on me with my friend, he was a jerk anyway." I say while shaking my head.

Even though I didn't care for him, I wondered if he was still alive. "I've been free since, although, I used to have a thing for Jackson. But, then I found out he was married with kids-- so I stayed away." I say with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:20 am

Kyle chuckled at her remarks.
"You almost entered dangerous territory there," Kyle retorted with a smirk.

Niel caught the rabbit that was thrown at him, hinting a slight smile.
"My names Niel, by la' way," he introduced, never formally addressing his name.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:20 am

Finn
I walk slowly with Harl, keeping my eyes on her face instead of the water. I felt it sloshing around my hips, and now my waist, but I try to keep my focus on her instead.

Erin
I get my arm checked one of the survivors, who is apparently also skilled as a doctor too. "Yes, it's healing up well," she tells me, as she turns it over.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:21 am

-hannah
"im hannah" i said. before walking inside.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:25 am

PJ:
"Damn Right." I say with another laugh. I then paste some more cement on a brick before placing it beside the other freakin' billion bricks I had done.
"So, what about you. Do you have your eye on anyone, because I know almost everyone here, so I can hook you up!" I say while laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:28 am

"That's it..." she murmured soothingly as she gently dragged Finn deeper into the water. She moved her hands up his back as the water got deeper, her hands now wrapped just underneath his shoulders. The water was half-way up her chest; however she was significantly smaller in height.
"Just ignore the coldness overwhelming your privates," she joked with a chuckle.

Niel nodded before giving a smile.
"Great to have vous here," he said as she walked away. He shrugged his shoulders before going back to his guarding duties.

Kyle shook his head playfully within a chortle.
"Nah- Unfortunately not yet," he remarked. "I'm still not 100% over the death of my wife- Give me a few weeks or so, however, then I'm on the open market," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:31 am

PJ:
"I'll make sure to put a notice up so all the Gals can get themselves ready." I say with a giggle. I then continue to work on the wall.

Lil:
"How do you know that?" I ask Michael. He smiles and then gets out of his chair, I take a drink and almost spit it out, Ugh.
"We've been watching your safe-zone for a while, my safe-zone and a few others were thinking of inviting you into our trading business." Michael stated.

I stare at him and stand up. "There's more communities?" I ask in shock, he laughs and then nods. "About three of four." He replies...
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:33 am

-Hannah
I took the rabits inside. i decided to take them to Jessica, so she can put them in storage.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:33 am

Finn
I blush again and let out a laugh. "It's not too bad, I guess. Just...don't let go yet," I say, keeping my eyes locked on her, so not to get freaked out by the water. It was getting significantly higher, and I try as hard as I can not to get my arms under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next