Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:11 am

(Aw, she's really pretty!)

Finn
I hear another knock at the door. I leave Susie holding Molly and place Max down beside them. I walk towards the door, sweeping my fingers through my hair. I open the door and see Harl there. Seems I'm getting a lot of visitors this morning.

"Hey," I say flatly, opening the door for her to come in.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:13 am

Harl grinned softly.
"Good morning," she greeted, noticing him stand aside to let her in. "Mind if I come in?" she inquired before stepping in. She walked further into the quiet house; before turning around to Finn.
"How are you holding up?" she questioned sweetly, in a sympathetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:14 am

( Hey! )
( What'd I miss? )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:16 am

((Nothing has really happened, to be honest xD))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:18 am

Finn
"I've lost all hope," I tell her honestly, but quietly so Susie doesn't hear me. I shake my head and beckon for Harl to come into the kitchen to talk. "Susie, me and Harl are just going to have a chat in the kitchen. You stay here and make sure Molly and Max are doing well, okay?"

(Fordee, I'm watching The Impossible atm!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:19 am

( Okay. :] )

PJ:
I nod. "Yeah, it was rough. One day Duane had enough and just snapped, he-- he stabbed my dad. He died." I say while placing cement on another brick. "He went to court a few times, but, he got away when they realized what my father was doin' to my mother."

"After that, our life was better. I got into Sim State and studied Physics, then a few months after graduation-- all this happened." I exclaim with a faint smile.

( Awesome. It's a sad film, well to me anyway, because I cry like a baby! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:22 am

Harl's neutral expression turns into an expression overwhelmed with sadness. She nodded before heading to the kitchen.
"What do you mean you've lost all hope?" she muttered quietly, placing her hand to her cheek.

Kyle's eyes opened wide at the stabbing their father part of the story; but it progressed to a soft smile at the end.
"All the years of studying to be abruptly ended by a zombie apocalypse, eh?" he chuckled jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:24 am

(It's at a gruesome part at the moment so I keep flinching :3)

"I've given up with positivity. What's the point? We're all going to end up dying one by one anyway," I shrug, trying to explain it to her. I put my hands in the pockets of my hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:26 am

"Oi- Don't talk like that," Harl retorted sternly. "The only way you, Susie, Molly and Max are going to die of is old age!" she assured wisely. "You are going to be one of the few who will not be torn apart by zombie hand's or a bullet; because you don't deserve to die that way."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:27 am

PJ:
I nod with a soft laugh. "Yeah, I read an acceptance email to the Science Facility in Veronaville the night before the reports of infection came in, I'm serious!" I say while laughing again.

"When it all started, my family was scattered. It was only Momma, Duane, Alan, and I. We left Bridgeport to go stay with Mom's friend from college Johnny. Johnny turned out to be Jessica's husband and then we started this place." I finish.

Lil:
I smile at Tess. "So, I'm sure you have hundreds of questions." Tess says while returning the smile. I nod and then she gestures for me to follow her to some sort of a building. I think it was a hotel!
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:30 am

"I'm glad things immediately started out good for you, then," Kyle remarked with a smile. "It must have been great to have a safe zone erected almost since the start of all this."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:35 am

Finn
I pull her into a tight hug, so grateful for those words - I really needed to hear them. "You too Harl," I tell her as I rest my head on top of hers. I sniff and hug her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:37 am

PJ:
I look at him. "Yeah. I personally feel like I haven't been effected by the apocalypse that much, I mean the people I love the most are alive and well. We've never run out of food, or anything for the matter." I stop and think to myself for a few moments.

"That's all about to change though, we aren't safe. Not with that Negan fella lurking around somewhere." I say with a sigh.

Lil:
Tess leads me into the building and then tells me to sit on a chair. She runs off to find who I suppose is the leader of The Hilltop. I sit there for a few moments, looking at the people living average lives.

It finally hit me that Finn, Susie, and the others must be devastated that I didn't return. It was all my fault, anyway, I wasn't careful enough.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:39 am

Harl embraced the hug; smiling into his chest. Although; she knew the words weren't true. She was beginning to except the fact that one moment she may tragically die; along with her closest friend; Kyle, to have a death so abrupt like her sisters.

Harl pulled her head back.
"Now- What is there else to do for fun around here?" she questioned with a smirk.

Kyle nodded.
"Unfortunately monsters like Negan now own this nation now; Unfortunately they are the ones which manage to survive..." Kyle sighed. "We've encountered three of them over the apocalypse experience, and they all took lives of our own," he gulped, reminded of all the lives that were ended due to the obsession of power, conquering and fear.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:42 am

Finn
"Anything could be more fun than the last few hours," I say, my facial expression lightening a little.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:43 am

Harlequin chuckled lightly.
"Exactly- Which is why we need an activity to rid of those memories for now," Harl remarked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:46 am

Finn
I left go of her and look down at her, my face now smiling for what seemed like the first time in forever. "Okay," I say with a nod. "What did you have in mind?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:47 am

"That's why I asked you," she shrugged. "Don't tell me this apocalypse has ripped everything fun off the face of the SimNation?" she muttered sarcastically to herself.

((But seriously what is there to do omg?LOL))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:48 am

PJ:
I nod at Kyle's words. "So, tell me about yourself Kyle!" I say with a smile, changing the subject. I place a few bricks on the wall and then take another one.

Lil:
"Michael will see you now." Tess said with a smile. I nod and then follow her towards his office.

( Tess, Paul, and Michael's pages are up if you want to see what they look like!
http://thesimmingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_McLeone
http://thesimmingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Paul_%27Jesus%27_Monroe
http://thesimmingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Tess_Donahue )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:56 am

(I was just about to say the pool but then I remembered I made Finn hydrophobic. Dang it.)

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:00 am

"Well- I was studying at the university in Simcity for architecture; and was just a year off finishing the course;" Kyle began. "My family lived in Riverview; so I knew they were dead since the start; Luckily I was living in Simcity with my wife, Candace, and her sister Harlequin; the one who you've probably met before," he grinned. "But yeah- Me and Harl got separated from Candace, then re-united before the group went to Sunlit Tides; and then she was murdered as result of the Sunlit Tide's cannibals... We moved on; formed the Belladona Mall safe zone; some Governor idiot attacked; and now we are here..." he chuckled light-heartily.

((Maybe we can get Harl to teach Finn to get over his fear of water for now, yahno in pools with a small depth? Razz))

"How about the pool?" Harl suggested with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:00 am

( BRB Dinner! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:02 am

(Good idea!)

Finn
I shift uncomfortably on my heels. "I... I don't really like the water," I mumble, rubbing the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:05 am

"How can you not like the water?" Harl asked raising an eyebrow. "I'll have to teach you to get over your fear then; and you ain't having no word in yes or no," she demanded cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:09 am

Finn
"Uh... okay," I say with a nervous smile.
I wander back into the living room and see Susie. "Hey Suse, how's about we go for a swim in the pool?" I ask her.
She nods and I turn back to Harl. "We'll meet you down there in 5."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next