Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HaloGal

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:24 am

-Cara
"Hi" I said friendily.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:27 am

( Just so you know, PJ's a Girl, I thought I'd tell you since everyone thinks she is a Man! Razz )

PJ:
I walk over and stop beside her. "Just in case you didn't catch my name at the meeting, I'm PJ and you are... Cara-- Right?" I introduce myself while extending a hand and putting on a small grin.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:29 am

(I'm on!

*Had to clean a kitchen >_<*)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:29 am

-Cara
I shake her hand. "Yes, i am Cara. Nice to meet you PJ"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:34 am

( Hey Emma! )
( Oh and I have an announcement. IT IS OFFICIALLY MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS, THREE MONTHS OF FUN, BEING LAZY, AND ADVENTURE! :3 )

PJ:
I nod for a few moments before asking her a question. "So, how long have you been with The Hilltop?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:36 am

(cool, my winter holidays are in 2 weeks)
-Cara
"I cant really remember. Quite a while i guess" I said.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:38 am

(Yay! Congrats!)

Vanessa~
I grip my ice pick as I walked to the safe zone gate, looking around every once in a while in case there were walkers. Or worse. I sighed, remembering having to shoot Xavier, it wasn't my favorite decision but it was better then being bitten twice by him, only this time it would be fatal.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:40 am

(Okay Fordee, I'm mega jealous.)

Finn
I check on Molly and Max in their crib. Molly looks up at me blankly while Max gurgles and makes a noise that sounds a lot like 'bottle,' but not quite. I smirk and then go to the kitchen to get him a bottle of milk.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:42 am

Duane:
I saw Vanessa covered in blood and stopped my mumbling. "Jesus. You Okay?" I ask her while gripping my rifle, I see the shock and sadness in her face and then open the gate for her.
I jump off the wall and face her as she enters.

PJ:
"Cool. Are you living with anyone?" I ask her, trying to make conversation.

Lil:
"Need any help, Susie's knocked out cold." I say to Finn while walking downstairs, I was tucking Susie in-- she had been through alot, hell, we all have.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:44 am

((asdfghjkl and the party don't start 'til I walk iinn))
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:44 am

-Cara
"Yeah... My dad. He.. um doesnt know I'm here....." I said.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:45 am

(Thought she was gonna get nabbed by Negan?
Unless it's gonna happen AT the gate?)

Vanessa~
I sigh. "Had to kill Xavier. He turned before I got to say goodbye..." I murmured, hanging my head.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:46 am

Finn
"Can you check if they need anything else, while I grab them a bottle, please?" I ask her, looking up from the sink with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:51 am

( Crap. I forgot! )
( Maybe it can happen another time, if that doesn't bother you Emma! )

Duane:
My jaw drops a tad. I look at her blankly for a few moments before doing the only thing I could do. I slowly put my arms around her and hug her. "I-- I'm so sorry Emma." I tell her sympathetically. I pull away, leaving my hand on her shoulder.
"You want Niel, Tim, and I to round up his body and give him a burial?" I ask her.

Lil:
"Okay." I reply while walking over to Molly. She was shivering a bit, I got a blanket from the hot-press and placed it over her and Max as they lay there. They looked so cute, Max and Molly had Alice's eyes, but, I think they were getting Josh's hair!

PJ:
"Oh, well that's unfortunate. Why didn't you tell him?2 I ask her calmly, hoping I didn't pry.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:54 am

Harl immediately stood upright out of the garden chair, before jumping down the back of the wall and walking to Vanessa.
"What did you just say?" Harl muttered in disbelief; how could Xavier be dead?
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 am

(Ah okay! Np!
Is it bad if I kinda want Damion to get caught up in it?)

Vanessa~
I let some tears fall and hug him back, accidentally crying a little on his shoulder. "It's okay, it was gonna happen anyway but..." I went silent when a pit suddenly formed in my stomach. I stepped back and wiped my eyes. "He said he wasn't the person that deserved a burial." I muttered then turned to Harl. "Xavier's dead." I tried to say through a cracked voice. It's just three people away from my entire family being dead...

Last edited by EB on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 am

Finn
I screwed the bottle top on and tested the milk wasn't too hot by dabbing it on my wrist. I'd gotten to be way better in the parent role than I ever thought I would, despite them not being my kids. Oh, I dread the day that I have to explain to them what happened.

I walk upstairs into the room and lean over the cot, beside Lil. I hold the bottle for Max to suck on.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:00 am

( It's fine, I see Damion being a little Carl-ish. Carl is a little boy in the Comics that is a T-O-T-A-L Baddass. )

Duane:
"If that was his decision." I mumble as she turns to Harl. I sigh, I didn't know Xavier that well. But, it was sad seeing someone else die.

Lil:
"She has Alice's Eyes." I tell him softly while fixing the blanket onto Molly and Max.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:07 am

(Sweet XD I'll come up with something for Damion to bug her with so she'll take D out so he'll shut up XD)

Vanessa~
I keep quiet and nod, rubbing the bite mark on my leather jacket arm. I'll probably get a bruise soon.

Damion~
"I'm not touching you... I'm not touching you..." I said, poking Aidan in the head as he waited for Vanessa. "Damion... Stop." He says sternly, I stare at him for a while... then poke him in the head again and run off to my room, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:09 am

( Damion = Hilarious! )

Duane:
I look at her. "You want something to eat, or anything-- just ask me. I know what your going through, so ask away." I say kindly while swinging my rifle onto my back.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:11 am

Finn
"What makes it even more scary is that I have the same eyes as Alice too...so technically they have my eyes as well," I say, looking down at them. It's scary to see how quickly they're growing up.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 am

Lil:
I smile at him. "How old are they now? One?" I ask him as Molly starts to close her eyes and slowly opens them again, she was getting tired.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:16 am

(I just need to figure out what he'll be like when he grows up :/
If we get that far.)

Vanessa~
"Thanks but I think I'll go home... and have a few beers." I said with a grin to Duane.

Damion~
I lay on my bed, coloring on a blank piece of paper. "Hehehe..." I chuckle, drawing Vanessa as a fairy. She hates fairies.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:17 am

( We Will! :3 )

Duane:
"Okay, take all the time you need." I say while patting her on the back once more. I smile at her and then return to my station at the wall, sitting beside Tim and Niel.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:19 am

((Damion is the one character that cannot die seriouslyyyyy!))

Harl listened to the conversation between Vanessa and Duane before shrugging her shoulders and heading back to her chair up on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next