Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:46 am

((It's alright Alicia! :3))

Kyle chuckled softly, releasing one of his hands and pulling the covers up closer and more tightly to his body since it was relatively cold.
"I'd forgotten why until now, too," Kyle agreed displaying a subtle smile. "It's coming to that point too where the future generation is going to need to be created too, otherwise what are we fighting for, eh?" Kyle informed with a chuckle.

Aaron turned the car off, before opening the door to the bitter cold outside. He closed the door behind himself and wrapped his hands into his coat pockets. Aaron walked around to Bree and looked at her.
"It's a hella' of a lot weird being out here," Aaron shared. "I haven't been this far out from the safe zone since it all began. It's great," he grinned. "Want to have a wander down the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:48 am

Bree
"I'd love to," I say, linking my arm through his. The wind flushes my cheeks to a shade of rosy pink as we begin to walk against it. The beach was pretty bare, with only one or two corpses here and there. It was much more peaceful than what I'd seen of the rest of the world since the apocalypse broke out.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:52 am

PJ:
"Don't get any ideas." I joke while moving around under the covers, trying to find a comfortable spot to lie on. "Do you know if the hoard outside has cleared up?" I ask him, as I find the right spot and settle down in it.

Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:55 am

"Great," He grinned. He then opened the passenger door to the car, and pulled out two knives and the gun, just in case. Aaron closed the car door and placed the gun behind his belt at the front of his pants, before handing one of the knives to Bree.
"Jus' in case," Aaron informed with a grin, before grabbing her spare hand and strolling towards the beach.

Kyle chortled, hinting a wink.
"Erm- I think it did," Kyle answered, shrugging his shoulders. "I think the guards managed to separate it out some way or another... At least we haven't heard any banging, that's a good sign," he said, laughing spontaneously.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:59 am

PJ:
"Yeah, hopefully it will all be cleared out in the next few days, I've heard that some of our supplies have gotten low. Well, apart from food- since they have their own animals here. But, I mean- on the lines of ammo and such." I say to him.

"I heard Jesus is going to take a few of us on a supply run when the hoard is officially disbanded." I add-in, as I place my hands under my head and onto the fluffy pillow.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:07 am

"That would be a good idea," Kyle responded, nodding his head. "I've noticed and heard about supplies going low too- Especially because of the snow and not being able to tend to the crops," he continued.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:09 am

Bree
I fix the knife in my pocket and entwine my fingers in his as he takes my hand.
"It's probably a bit cold to go in the sea, right?" I say, watching the waves crashing down onto the shore. Despite the sea looking dull and grey, it still made me want to go for a swim.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:13 am

"Not for me, us men are used to da' cold," Aaron joked with a grin. "Besides, It wouldn't be smart to get our clothes wet... Unless we went skinny dipping," he suggested with a smirk and a quiet chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:14 am

PJ:
"Yeah, Canned Goods are supposedly running very low. Hopefully on the run they can find something that would lift us up." I share. I look at Kyle, and the turn my gaze to the ceiling. I then sit up and look at him.
"Winter should be ending soon though, hopefully. It feels like it has been snowy forever." I say while looking out the small, square window in the bedroom. It was about five-ish, judging by the grey sky.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:15 am

( New Polls!
Polls, Ermigawd! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:17 am

Bree
I stop in my tracks and take off my jacket, trying to stop myself from laughing as I look at him. The wind is cold on my skin and I can feel goosebumps starting to form, but I ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:21 am

"I just can't wait for warmer weather again; the cold is too much to handle living this life, like before you could just switch on the heating and walla," he chuckled. "Maybe it would be good to have a safe zone in a warm location," Kyle remarked.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:22 am

Aaron watched Bree.
"Wait- Are we actually or?" Aaron asked baffled, not quite unsure what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:23 am

PJ:
"Well- we can't go back to Lucky Palms, so we'll have to just deal with The Hilltop and its cold weather." I say while looking at him laying in the bed. I continue to look out the window, it was starting to lightly snow again.

I sigh and then pull the covers up a bit, until I feel a bit more snug.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:27 am

"Yeah- That sucks. Lucky Palms had a beautiful weather and location," Kyle sighed, looking out the window and spotting the light snow. "I guess the main advantage is that it does look pretty picturesque."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:28 am

( BRB, Dinner! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:28 am

Bree
"Oh come on Aaron, you were the one who said you weren't boring," I say with a grin. I brush a strand of hair from my face and drop my coat onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:35 am

Aaron smirked deviously, before pulling the zip of his coat and dropping it to the ground. He then untightened this belt and pulled open the button to his trousers, and dropping his trouser to the floor. He then slowly took off his t-shirt, keeping his eyes on Bree as he done so.
"Are ya' sure ya' wanna' do this?" he said, holding his t-shirt around his neck, the coldness nipping his bare chest and legs.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:44 am

Bree
"We're in the middle of a zombie apocalypse with God knows how many days left to live. Carpe diem," I say with a determined nod. I flick my trainers off and unbutton my jeans, pulling them off and dropping them on the sand carelessly, watching Aaron closely.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:49 am

( Back! )

PJ:
"Yeah, that is the thing with snow- it looks nice, but, as soon as you step outside, you're freezing your ass off." I say to him, a small grin forming on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:54 am

Aaron bit his lip, a smirk erected behind it. He took his t-shirt off fully, before wrapping his hands to the edges of his boxers.
"Be prepared to have ya' ovaries blown," Aaron teased with a grin from cheek to cheek.

"Oh yes, of course," Kyle answered with a subtle laugh. "You can't even have a good snowball fight around here no more too, especially after what happened yesterday to that little girl, Susie," Kyle remarked, the apocalypse is just finding more and more ways to make life a living hell.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:57 am

( "Be prepared to have ya' ovaries blown",
This- has to be his quote on his page. I demand that it be! )

PJ:
"Yeah, I hear you." I respond while slowly slipping out of Kyle's bed. "Well, Kyle- I thank you for the great time, but, I have to go. Alan is probably wondering where I am." I say, smiling softly at him. "Maybe we can do this again, eh?" I suggest, still smiling.

I stand up and grab my pants, putting them on me.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:58 am

Bree
I pull my t-shirt off quickly and fix my eyes on his face, unsure as to whether I should look anywhere else. I hug my arms across my chest and bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from grinning.

(I agree with that Fordee!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:05 am

((Well- Aaron does have his way with words Wink))

"Yes, of course. Thanks for the fun, how much do I owe you?" Kyle teased biting his bottom lip as he gave a wink, watching her as she changes into her clothes.

Aaron watched Bree, narrowing his eyes and deviously smiling. He held one hand over his crotch, before using his other hand to push down his boxers . He then moved both hands over his crotch and used his legs to and feet to get the boxers completely off. He shivered momentarily, before biting his lip among a smirk.

((brb dinner))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:08 am

( Oh? Really? Wink )

PJ:
"How much do you got?" I play along. I pick up my t-shirt and playfully slap it against his chest, before I start to put it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next