Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:46 am

(Sounds great! Smile)

Finn
I sit in the park, doodling a picture of Negan getting his head blown off. Erin sits beside me fiddling with her sling.
"It's feeling a lot better," she tells me happily.
"Must've not been that bad of a break, luckily," I say with a smile, glancing over.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:48 am

((Oh interesting :3- For the Hilltop do they live in caravans like the comics? xD. I know what The Kingdom is like but what is the Canyon like, haven't heard of it? Razz))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:54 am

( The Canyon is my own personal creation, it is settled in a huge canyon/ravine a few miles out of Lucky Palms. It is run by Mary-Ann Granger who is a Werewolf, the Canyon is mostly filled with Supernaturals.

It specializes in Animals and Farming. They live in poorly made, wooden farm-houses down in the Ravine. )

( Oh, and yes, the residents of the Hilltop live in caravans! )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:55 am

((Oh right; that's why I hadn't heard of it, haha! xD. I shall be creating my charrie's for the hilltop soon; just getting suitable pictures and backstories, ;D))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:57 am

( Awesome! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:59 am

Jacob
I glance through the door of our caravan and see Evan flicking through some papers. "Where's Bree? I can't find her anywhere." I ask him worriedly. He shrugs and I sigh, turning my head over my shoulder to see if I can see her.
"She's probably out with some of her friends," he comments, lifting his eyes up to meet my face.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:07 am

Michael:
I think about Lillian's proposition for a few moments before putting on a smile. "If we train more and wait for the right time, then we can take him down." I tell her while pouring myself some more bourbon.

She smiles at me. "Alright, take some supplies with you and then I'll send you and some of my people with you back to your home." I assure her. She nods and then leaves the room,
I sigh and drink some bourbon.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:16 am

Bree
I skip towards the caravan, humming to myself. I see Jacob standing by the door. I skip upto him and say, "what'cha doing?"
He jumps and exclaims, "Bree, you nearly gave me a heart attack!"
I laugh and slip past him, going to sit on the sofa beside Evan.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:16 am

Tess:
"Tess, gather a few people up, we're heading to Lucky Palms." Michael shouts out to me. "Okay!" I shout back before strolling down the stairs and outside the building.
I see Lil and walk over to her. "What's up?" I ask her. "Oh, I'm just picking out some supplies." She responds while browsing at Ms. Collin's stall.

"Here." I say with a smile while giving her some bottle caps. "What are these for?" She asks, puzzled. "That's are currency here." I exclaim. She laughs and then looks at me. "Thanks." She thanks me.

I nod and then rush off to Jacob and Evan's caravan. Jacob was really skilled and Evan was a total brainiac, we could use'em on the trip.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:24 am

Bree
I stare out of the window, lost in my thoughts.
I snap out of my daydream when I see Tess walking towards the caravan. "Guys, Tess is coming," I tell Jacob and Evan. They both look up, and follow my gaze.

Jacob stands up and opens the door. "Hey Tess. What's up?" he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:28 am

Avery

My crossbow is still in my hand as I sink down to sit at the curb. I hadn't really known Jessica or much about her except that she was a great leader. I felt so much anger at Negan. So many people had died because of him, Dwight, Lil, Gavin and now Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:30 am

( Hey Blue! )

Tess:
"Hey." I greet them while stopping at the steps of the caravan. "Michael is organizing this thing-- You guys heard about the new girl from Lucky Palms right?" I ask them while putting my hands into my hoodie.

Duane:
"C'mon, we got to bring her to the Funeral House." I say soothingly to Jackson as he looms over Jessica's body in silence. I kneel down beside him and place my hand on his shoulder. "She's in a better place now." I tell him. He nods and wipes tears away from his face.

I help him stand up and then I order Tim and the other guards to bring Jessica's body to the Funeral Home. They lift her up and carry her off. Jackson starts to cry again and I look at him. "Get some rest." I say while patting his back. He nods and then walks off...
Back to top Go down
bluedare

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:34 am

(Hey Smile Sorry for my recent absence, I have my maths exam tomorrow and I have been studying like crazy! :L)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:34 am

Bree
"The pretty, blonde one?" I ask Tess, while peeping over Jacob's shoulder.
He moves aside so I can stand next to him.

(Hey Blue!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:35 am

((Posted two of my new characters up on the wikia! Razz. I'll get the parent[s] posted at a later date Razz))

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:37 am

( No problem Blue, I think we've all got big exams coming up. I've got my Summer Exams which consist of every subject EVER! )

Tess:
"Yeah." I say while looking at Bree and Jacob. "Anyway, we're giving her a ride back home because she wants to go and because Michael wants to invite them into the trading business. Also, I think they're planning to go against Negan." I tell them with a friendly smile.

Thank God. Negan and his Saviors have been too much of a hassle, good riddance. "So, I was wondering if you two and Evan would be able to come along with us. We're taking the school bus, so we have plenty of room." I invite them.

( Awesome! :3 )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:40 am

(My exams start tomorrow *cries*)

Jacob
"I'm up for it!" Bree exclaims excitedly, while clapping her hands together.
"Me too," I say. I turn to look at Evan who's now looking up at us. He nods at me and then looks back down at his papers. "And Evan will come too," I add.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:44 am

Tess:
"Great. Grab some things and meet me at the Car Park in 20 Minutes!" I say cheerfully while walking off.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:47 am

((Some of my friends are getting all worried 'cos their first exam is tomorrow too! xD. Luckily, mine isn't until Tuesday... :3))

Harl gazed out over the desert horizon known as Lucky Palms, she was in a daze, contemplating the worst scenarios that could happen to them; and plotting ways she can guarantee a way she and Kyle would survive.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:49 am

Evan
Bree and Jacob begin to rush around, grabbing things that are scattered around the caravan. I get up and open a cupboard, pulling out three rucksacks; one each.
"Where's my jumper?" Bree calls, while rummaging through a box of clothes.
"Under your bed," Jacob says, while packing up his rucksack.

Once the three of us have finished, we all leave the caravan and walk to the car park.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:45 am

(hey guys, I'm just finishing off my characters from the hilltop)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:47 am

((Woo! :3 Looks like this Hilltop community is going to be fine. ;D& Fordee, when the people from the Hilltop community come, will there be a select characters going over there?))
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:51 am

Name: Cara
Family: Her dad (Cam)
Relationship Status: (Teen Only, I hope.) single
Personality: adventurous, bright and bubbly, outgoing, friendly, athletic, good, dare devil, good sense of humour
Skills: bow and arrow
Bio: (Before Outbreak) Cara’s mum died when she was 5. Her dad took fantastic care of her, and loved her the way a dad should love his child. Cara and her dad had, and still do, have a strong bond.
Bio: (After Outbreak) Cara and her dad narrowly escaped their town, but kept on running. They took residence at the hilltop
Pic/Description: Silver hair that goes to waist, blue eyes, fair skin, skinny, medium height

Name: Cam
Sexuality: Straight
Family: his daughter (Cara)
Relationship Status: Single
Career: (Before Outbreak): building designer
Personality: friendly, good, good sense of humour, family orientated, athletic
Skills: being a good dad, building
Bio: (Before Outbreak): His wife died when his daughter was 5. He was a caring and loving father.
Bio: (After Outbreak): Pretty much the same as before
Pic/Description: strong looking, blue eyes, blonde hair, tall, normal weight

(we dont need to wait to be accepted, do we?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:52 am

((Nope- We just add our characters on the wikia. xD))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:53 am

(Nope you don't. Aw, I love the name Cara Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next