Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:04 am

( Ima' on, for now. )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:25 am

((Hello :3))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:23 am

(Anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:30 am

( Hey Hey! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:59 pm

((And its the weekend! ;D. Anyone on, I'll probably be available most of it!))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:06 am

(Anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:15 am

(Hey all! Just posting so you all know I'm not dead *No pun intended*)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 am

((Are you sure no pun was intended? Wink. Anyone on? :3))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:41 am

(Anyone on again??)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:30 am

((Hello! I forgot about this for a while until last night when playing GTA online and there was a user in the game who had Fordee as part of their name! Wink Anyone on?))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:56 am

( I'm so sorry guys', I'm just busy with so much stuff- I don't have much time to RP lately. I'm free for the rest of the night, so, if you guys' are on! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:23 am

((I'm on, although I'm playing GTA so many be slightly distracted! If you are still available to RP, shall we? Plus with what characters if so? :3))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:25 am

( Howdy! How about someone we've never done? Harl- and Tess, or, Harl and PJ? A pairing we never really developed would be pretty cool to RP. )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:33 am

((Ooo, Harl and PJ would be extremely interesting! Wink. You can start off, since I've forgotten what time of day etc it is hahah))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:38 am

( I don't know either. lol. )
Meh, I'll just make it the afternoon or something. )

PJ:
I hadn't seen Kyle since this morning, and I felt the need to go around and talk to him- I mean, last night- it was amazing, and it was the only thing that has been on my mind since I left his and Harl's caravan.
I said goodbye to Duane, who was watching some video tapes, and set off to Kyle and Harl's caravan which was on the other side of the caravan estate area.

As I walked, I said hello to a few people who I'd walk past. I still didn't know that many people here, I just knew the major residents- like Michael, Paul, Tess, Trae-... I haven't really introduced myself to anyone in the few days we've been staying here.

I bumped into Kal, a guard- and we talked for a few moments, before we said our goodbyes and went different ways. I walked a bit more, and finally got to Kyle's caravan. I stepped up and knocked on the door several times.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:37 am

((Sorry I vanished, my laptop ran out of battery and I didn't bother to get the charger >.< ))

Harlequin sat on the sofa, flicking through one of the magazines that she had read several times now; it was a soothing way to remember civilization before the zombie apocalypse overwhelmed SimNation. Suddenly, the door knocked. She perked her head up at the door, before standing up and strolling to the door. She opened the door, finding PJ on the other side.
"PJ! Hello!" Harlequin greeted with a welcoming grin. "It's good to see you here, what can I do for ya'?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:15 am

( Ugh. I HATE School!
I have my Irish and French Oral Exams sometime next week, but, I'm feeling pretty confident. Anyone wanna' RP? I really want to get this goin' again! D: )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:08 am

((I'm on now, and probably can pop in and out during the weekend. If you wish to continue RPing then just continue with Harl and PJ above, I'll reply whenever I can Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:43 pm

(I agree! Hopefully we can get this active again)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:45 am

( I'm on! )

PJ:
The door opens,
And Harl appears.

"Hey Harl, I was just knocking to see if Kyle was home?" I state my intentions as I stand on the step leading up to the door of the caravan.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:56 am

"I'm afraid not," Harlequin replied with a gentle smile. "He's out on the fields currently. Any reason you were looking for him specifically?" Harlequin asked, wondering if she could stand in place of what PJ wanted Kyle for. "I'd be glad to help you with anything."
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:05 am

(Hey guys, sorry for not coming around. Recently I tried to go to my other RP'ing site I go too and my computer froze so I was VERY leery about coming back. So far this one isn't freezing and I'm about to start up the other.
ANYWAY, what'd I miss? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:20 am

( Howdy! )
( It's fine Emma, we all haven't been coming around either! Ha, I really want to get back into RPG-ing! )

PJ:
"Oh, I just wanted to talk to him about something. I can- come back later." I say to Harl, flashing her a small smile while I slowly walk down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:40 am

"Is there something wrong?" Harlequin questioned curiously, pushing the door open as wide as possible. "I'm basically the next best thing to speaking to Kyle," she remarked with a quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:10 am

PJ:
I stop.
"Well, I-." I think carefully to myself, picking my words very carefully. I'm not sure how Harl would respond if I blatantly told her that Kyle and I had had sex.

"Well, nothin' is wrong, no, I just wanted to- talk."
I say.

"Alright." I mumble before walking back up the steps and walking back inside the caravan as Harl shuts the door behind me and heads to the kitchen. I follow her and take a seat at the small table right by the countertops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next