Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:25 am

( I'm On! )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:23 am

( I'm On! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:05 pm

((Easter holidays mean a lot of time for RPing, right? ;D))

Harlequin smiled gratefully, happy that PJ accepted her offer. She proceeded behind PJ to the table, looking down at her.
"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" she asked portraying a sweet smile, moving loose strands of hair behind her ear with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 am

( Indeed it does! Wink)

PJ:
"No, I'm good Harl. I just had some breakfast not an hour ago." I reply while sitting at the table. I look around the caravan as Harl fumbles with the kitchen countertops and cabinets.
This caravan was far more tidier than ours, probably because Duane and Alan are the messiest people I know.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 am

"Ok," she remarked with a nod, maintaining her smile. As Harlequin invested what was in the kitchen, she glanced to the side at PJ.
"So, how have you been holding up, you know, after Lucky Palms?" Harlequin asked curiously, since PJ was a big part of that safe zone and lost a lot when she was forced to escape.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm

(Glad to see there's been activity, but sorry I missed it! I'll be lurking today  Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 am

((Hello! Great to see you posting again!  Very Happy . Do you wish to RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:19 am

(I'm on now and will be for a while if anyone's on!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:53 am

((Asdfghjkl))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:18 am

(Who do you want RP with?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:32 am

((I have no idea err... a pairing that wouldn't usually be together would be great but I can't think of characters hahah!  Maybe have Aaron or Amy with Bree or Jacob/Evan, since they're of the same age group, maybe, I don't know  silent ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:38 am

(Yeah that sounds good!)

Bree
I scrawl my pen along the final page of my notebook, the ink fading away as the last remains of the ink splutter onto the page. I sigh and look up to see Evan watching me closely. When our glances meet he looks away, past Jacob who's sitting over the other side of the room, and out of the window.
Things have been really weird between us all lately.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:44 am

Amy wrapped the magazine that was in her hand into a cylinder, before whacking Aaron on the side of the head. Aaron abruptly woke up from his nap with a fierce glare laid upon Amy, as she grinned among a high-pitched giggle.
"We need to get out of this caravan," Amy informed, fed up of being cooped up inside by warning of their mother after the recent occurrences and issues that have happened.
"Should we go harass the Gilmores?" Aaron questioned with a smirk as he stretched his arms out. Amy nodded before they both stood up and proceeded out of their caravan, heading to Bree, Jacob and Evan's caravan.
"Hopefully we'll be allowed there after what you and Bree got up to the other day," Amy remarked as they sauntered to their caravan. Aaron mumbled in agreement as they approached the caravan, before Amy skipped forward and knocked on their door.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:50 am

Bree
We sit in silence, my eyes awkwardly darting from the door, to the ceiling, to the kitchen.
Knock, Knock, Knock
I let out a sigh of relief. "I'll get it," I exclaim suddenly as I see Jacob move to get up. He slumps back down into his chair as I get up and float towards the door.
Opening it, I'm delighted to see Amy and Aaron on the other side. "Hey guys, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:52 am

"Hey!" Amy exclaimed gleefully, as Aaron catches up behind. "We were kind of bored and were wondering if you guys wanted to do something?" She asked, poking her head in and looking between Jacob and Evan with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:56 am

Bree
"Yeah! We'd love to!" I exclaim before even asking the boys. This'll be a great way to get a bit more conversation going between us.
I turn around the look at them. Evan darts his eyes towards Jacob, and as Jacob beings to stand up, Evan follows.
"What did you have in mind?" Jacob asks, moving to stand beside me in the doorway. He clutches his right hand on the frame.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:03 am

Amy and Aaron smiled gratefully at their response. Amy then glanced to the side as she contemplated what they could do.
"Errr," Amy muttered to herself, trying to pull together any ideas to what they could do. However, the opportunities were extremely limited being trapped in this safe zone. "We could go hang and walk 'bout the fields and safe zone, maybe you guys could find a football or baseball or something..." she suggested, trying to generate ideas among the group.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:09 am

Bree
"That sounds perfect," I say, slipping past Jacob to pick up my cable-knit jumper. Slipping it over my t-shirt, I follow the boys out of the caravan, and the five of us head off.
I walk past Evan, at the back of the group and give his hand a gentle squeeze. He gives me a comforting smile and ushers me on to talk to Aaron and Amy.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:12 am

Amy grinned, before waiting for them to be dressed appropriately before heading off with them.
"Bree, how 'ave you been holding up?" Aaron asked guiltily, he hadn't talked to her since the other day when the swimming incident occurred, having been told to keep his distance for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:16 am

Bree
I pull up the sleeve of my jumper to reveal the gash on my arm that had been closing up nicely. "Everything's getting better, if that's what you meant," I shrug, pulling my sleeve back down and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Evan
I clear my throat. "So, uh, how's...how are you?" I ask Jacob quietly, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Alright," he replies bluntly.
I bite my lip.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:21 am

Aaron smiled.
"Yeah, it was," he responded with a nod. "As long as you're healing is all that matters," Aaron added. Amy watched Evan and Jacob, sensing the hostility and awkwardness between them. She herself had never gotten to know them personally and in-depth, so she decided to take this opportunity to break the silence.
"Is it you or you who was the extremely smart one?" Amy asked, looking directly as both of them. She remembered one of them mentioning it in the past but wasn't entirely sure which one it was.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:29 am

Bree
My eyes meet his and I smile at him warmly.
"What have you been up to these past few days? I've hardly seen you," I ask as we walk, putting my hands in my pockets.

Evan
"That'll be Evan," Jake laughs, giving me a nudge that's just a fraction too hard.
"He's a scientist, aren't you, Ev?"
"I-uh...I was, I mean I'm just helping out with some of the defences and, er, stuff here now."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:34 am

"Er; well," Aaron started, thinking of what he had actually done. "Dying of boredom," He responded with a sigh. "I decided to jus' stay away from you and let you rest, I didn't wanna' injure you even more," Aaron continued with a soft chuckle.

"That sounds like you had a pretty neat job, and still do now," Amy responded gleaming a smile. "You must see everything so differently and from a more wiser and logical point of view."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:40 am

Bree
"Well at least my brothers seem okay about it. I mean, they kept me on house arrest at first but they're not too bad now," I explain to him. I throw a glance back at them and Amy before turning my attention back to Aaron, and fixing my gaze to his.

Evan
"I suppose you could say the same for anyone really. Imaginative, intellectual, insane, we all see it from a different point of view," I shrug, smiling at the ground as I walk beside them.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:46 am

"Yeah; I suppose they're only letting ya' out 'cos they are with you," Aaron chuckled, his eyes locked on Bree. "But why wouldn't they be so protective over someone like ya'?" he remarked with a devious grin.

"You are definitely smart, it must be cool to be intelligent," Amy retorted, knowing that she herself was rather unintelligent, gullible and ditsy. She focused her eyes between Evan and Jacob, realising that Jake was more toned and muscular in comparison to Evan.
"Jake, I take it you were athletic by the size of those muscles," she remarked with a grin while fixing her hair from the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next