Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:55 am

( FF? )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:58 am

(Yep)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:59 am

Nile:
The truck stops outside the gates of Lucky Palms- and we all get off the back of the pickup. It was till raining, but, it wasn't pouring like it was before.
I slide off of the pickup and land in a puddle. I grip my rifle and walk with the others as the gates to Lucky Palms slowly open.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:01 am

( BRB Dinner! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:03 am

Erin
I jump down from the truck just after Nile and sling my bag over my back, tightly securing the straps. I walk towards the gates with the other Saviours, water splashing over my boots we go.

(okay)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 am

Nile:
"Welcome!" The leader of Lucky Palms greets us as we walk through the gate, Bruce was backing up the pickup so we'd be able to get the supplies in easier.
Negan and the leader go off to chat, and a few other residents start bringing us the goods.

I see them staring at Erin. Was this her first time here since she became a 'Saviour'.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:29 am

Erin
I look around, uncomfortably rubbing my arm as my glances are met with intense stares of people I'd once lived along side. One woman starts to shout something at me, but is stopped with a stern nudge from the red-headed girl beside her. I press my lips firmly together.

The saviours begin to move, collecting goods from the residents that approach us. I walk forwards and collect three bags from Vicky, who worked at the fire station with me. She thrusts the bags at me and I take them, not making eye contact. I turn around and she mutters something under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 am

Jackson:
"We've been stockpiling a lot of supplies that we've found all over Lucky Palms, Negan." I inform him as the two of us walk down the street of houses.
He nods as I tell him all I have to tell him.

"Well, Jackson, you're offering is greatly appreciated." He responds to me. I smile. We continue to walk down the street, as raindrops pitter and patter against the sidewalk.

"I've been thinking- could we make some type of alliance?" I offer him. "I feel that with both forces of our people joined together, we could mow down anything in our path." I say. He glances at me and then nods slightly-
"Continue." He says as we walk through a puddle...

Nile:
"Jesus, what's with the execution set-up?" I ask Andy as we both stare at the wooden contraption that looked like it had being used to hang people. He looks it up and down and gulps. "Let's just get the stuff in the truck and get the fuck outta' here." Andy says.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:44 am

Erin
I turn back to get the next lot of supplies. Another member of the fire station, Shane, brings over some pots full of goods and hands them over to me. He stays silent and I notice a scar running down the left side of his face from his temple to his jaw. "Shane..." I breathe, looking at it in horror. "Wh-what happened to you?"
He throws an accusing glare to me as if to say like you care, and mutters, "Jackson's fucking mental," before turning around to join the rest of the residents.

I stand for a few moments, spotting more and more cuts and bruises on people as I look. I shake my head and turn around to put the pots in the truck.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:49 am

Jesus:
"I don't think it's safe for us to be so close to Lucky Palms." Kal mentions as we raid the already empty cabinets of a small house about a block away from Lucky Palms.
"Plus, they already took all the stuff in these houses. I doubt we'll find anything." Kal continues.

I open the door to a cabinet over the stove and root through it. It was just pans, pots, and other cooking-ware. I slam the doors and move onto the next cabinet.

Jackson:
"Well, I think it's no secret that the folk at The Hilltop intend to take both of us down. They're going to attack, sooner, or later- and I think that's why it'd be best for the two of us, and our people, to stick together." I try to convince Negan.

He playfully swings his baseball bat around as we walk through the rain.

"I mean, it'll be two communities against one." I add-in. He looks at me with a quizzical look.

"You do know that they're trying to recruit those from The Kingdom, and The Valley. And, if the succeed, then it'll be three against two." He tells me as we come to the end of the street. We both turn around, and walk back.

Nile:
"Any more supplies?" I ask Andy and Tatum. "Yeah, there's a few boxes of cigarettes in the store over there." Tatum tells me as he points at a house, which was smaller in size then the other houses.
"I'll get'em." Andy insists as he begins to walk towards the tiny house. Tatum and I sort through the boxes we already put in the back of the pickup.

I think about asking him about Dwight, but, I don't think it'd be the best time.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:58 am

Erin
I begin walking towards the pickup truck to help Nile and Tatum, when my shoulder gets yanked backwards.
"Erin, what are you doing with the saviours? How could you just leave us like that?" Vicky blurts out.
"Vicky I-"
"No, don't bother." She broadens her shoulders and scowls. "Erin, you're a selfish bitch, and we're all glad you're gone," she huffs, but quickly gets dragged away by some of the other residents.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:02 am

Nile:
I hear commotion behind me and I stop rooting through the boxes of supplies with Tatum.

I see Erin and some other girl arguing over something. I rush over, but, by the time I get there- the girl who was arguing with Erin is dragged away by a few other people.

"Are you okay?" I ask Erin as the other girl is dragged away. I look at Erin, and then look at the girl and the crowd of people who pulled her away from Erin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:07 am

Erin
"Old friends, ay?" I breathe with a half smile, trying to hide the fact that I'm deeply hurt. My eyes begin to well up but I pinch myself to stop myself from crying. I'm a saviour now, I have to be tough. They won't respect me if I'm not tough.

I shake my head and look at Nile with a fake smile plastered on my face. "I can't wait to get outta here," I say as we walk back to the truck. I don't glance back, but I can feel their eyes on me.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:11 am

Nile:
"I hear ya'." I agree with her as I stare at the wooden gallows that had been set up in the centre of the safe-zone.

"This guy, Jackson- is it? He seems to be fucking insane." I say as we walk back towards the pickup truck, now packed with boxes of supplies. I could see Andy return from the house and pile several boxes of cigarettes on top of the other supplies.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:14 am

Erin
"The scars on some of these guys are pretty gruesome," I add, following his gaze to the centre of the safe zone. Andy returns back and I join him, hopping up on the pickup truck to help pile a few more of the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:17 am

Nile:
"Maybe they tried over-throwing him, or somethin'?" I suggest. The four of us start properly sorting out the supplies. Negan wanted all similar products grouped together- when it came to sorting through things, Negan was actually really neat.
He alway expected us to have everything in some sort of 'order'.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:20 am

Erin
"Jackson never seemed that bad, y'know, when I was here... but he must'a changed a lot," I tell Nile as I move a bag of rice over to the other side of the truck.
I glance up to see if there was any sign of Negan, but he's nowhere to be seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:25 am

Nile;
"Negan did kill the previous leader- wasn't he her son?" I ask as we sort through the supplies.

( I've GTG! I'll be back on later. )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 am

Harl nodded understandably.
"Yeah that makes sense," Harlequin replied. "I just love bikini weather," she responded with a faint giggle, before glancing around the dull caravan interior, once again she was still attempting to adjust to the new environment she would be calling home.

Kyle rustled through all the storage areas in the room, before shutting the last cupboard angrily as he wasn't coming across anything.
"All these places have been completely wiped of supplies," Kyle remarked in a harsh tone. "It's becoming more difficult to find supplies," he added.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 am

( Back! )

PJ:
"I heard a few people talking about a lake near here, so, I guess- when Summer finally starts we could be able to go there." I suggest.
I could see it now. Kyle, Harl, Duane, Alan, and I- all hanging out by the lakeside. It'd certainly be a welcome change to being held up in The Hilltop every minute, of every day.

Duane:
"Jesus- the house is literally empty." I call out as Carlo and I search through the living room. There was a bag of stale nachos on the floor, but, besides that- there was nothing that could actually feed the safe-zone without someone getting sick.

"Hm. Maybe we should move over to the next house." Jesus suggests as he leaves the kitchen and heads into the living room. I look at him and shake my head.

"We- Lucky Palms- picked most of these houses clean. I'm pretty sure of it. There may be a few that have some supplies, but, it'll take all day trying to find the few that aren't empty." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:10 am

"Yeah maybe; although the other day the wee kids Bree and Aaron went down there, apparently there are walkers stuck within the water, which is rather creepy," Harlequin remarked. "But I'm sure we'd be able to go down there regardless, we'd just have to keep our eyes peeled," she commented, although that is what they always have to do these days.

"What about that bunker the Lucky Palms people stored with goods?" Kyle asked, remembering Harl, Finn and the others having to take out supplies to it. "That's probably all the goods that were in these houses..." he suggested, even though it was practically stealing Lucky Palms did try to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:20 am

(Anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:01 am

(Also, I know you guys aren't on, but I was wondering when we're going to start the 'Evolution' RPG because that looks really interesting!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:06 am

PJ:
"When are our eyes ever not 'peeled'? I respond whilst I finish drinking my water. I place the empty glass at the sink and seat down at the table.

Duane:
"You're a genius!" I compliment Kyle as I look at Jesus. "Fine, let's try and get going. You know where it is?" He asks me. I think to myself for a few moments before nodding slowly.
"Yeah, I think I remember." I say.

( I just needa' fill in some stuff and that's that. I could get it up and running today. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:13 am

(Ooh yay, I'll get thinking about my characters!)

Erin
"Yeah, he was..." I trail off. "Won't that mean he'll be out to get Negan?" I ask Nile, looking up from the box full of cans that I was rummaging through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next