Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:03 am

Duane:
"Once- with Harl an' some of the kids, when we encountered one of the mutated Biters." I respond to Kyle as I get in the pickup.
"I'll be fine, I haven't fallen once since Carson made this false leg for me." I say with a chuckle. I didn't need everyone questioning my ability to go on a run.
I can do this.

PJ:
"You and me both." I laugh along with Harl. I take a sip of water and stare out the window with Harl. "It's probably early Spring around now, wouldn't it be?" I ask her, I wanted to make some idle chit-chat.

Jesus:
"Alright, Kal- start 'er up." I say to him while slamming my hand on the roof of the pickup. Carlo had claimed 'shotgun', so, Kyle, Duane, and I were forced to sit on the pickup in this crappy weather.

Kal started the car, and we drove outta' the safe-zone, with the gates closing behind us.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:47 am

"Oh right, that's good then, at least you aren't completely useless now," Kyle joked with a light chuckle, as the pick-up left the safe zone. "It's great to see the environment outside of the safe zone..." Kyle remarked glancing around, having not seen the outside in several days now other than the tops of tall trees and distant hills and mountains.

"It probably is," Harlequin responded. "I stopped taking track of it some time ago, many because the days just go by and you loose count..." She shared with a sigh; she hated the sma adjustments they had to live with in the apocalypse. "I suppose you enjoy the warmer months compared to the colder?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:23 am

Tess:
"You said he was going to be okay- y-you said it was just a common sickness!" I shout at Carson. He looks at me and then looks away. "I- I'm sorry..." He croaks.
I wipe away the tears and turn around.
I begin to run towards the door, pushing past Benedict as she enters the clinic with a sandwich in her hand.

Duane:
"Yeah." I agree with Kyle as the pickup drives down the hill and onto a dirt road leading into a cluster of trees.
"The Hilltop has a much nicer scenery than Lucky Palms- at least we've got something to look at here instead of sand, sand, an' more sand." I say as I hold onto the pickup as we hit a bump in the road.

PJ:
I think to myself for a few moments.
"I kinda' hate the both of them. I hate when it's too hot, and I hate when it's too cold. Spring and Autumn are probably my prefered seasons- but, Summer and Winter can be nice when the temperature isn't too drastic." I say to Harl as I sip some more water.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:30 am

( Poor Tess  Sad )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:33 am

( Indeed. :'[ )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:36 am

(Do you have any characters free?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:38 am

( Well, I guess Erin could come along with Negan and Nile, I haven't RP-ed them leaving yet. Everyone else apart from Lil is caught up. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:46 am

(I'll make Erin catch up)

I finish my jacket potato and look out of the door as the guys begin to get in the truck. No way am I getting left behind. I stand up, letting my knife and fork clatter as they hit the plate.
"Hey guys, wait up!" I shout, as I run towards the truck.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:49 am

( Okay. )

Nile:
"Ah, Erin- can I do anything for you?" Negan asks Erin as Brucie starts up the truck, Negan slams Lucille on the roof of the truck- making Brucie stop the engine.
Negan jumps down off the pickup and faces Erin. I hold my rifle as I sit in the back of the pickup with Tatum and Lennie to my left, and my right.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:54 am

Erin
"Negan, can I come with?" I ask him, avoiding direct eye contact. I sling my backpack around to my front and pull a revolver out, zipping my bag back up again.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 am

Nile:
Negan looks at Erin an grins.
"Sure, the more the fucking merrier. Do you have everythin' you need?" He asks her, she nods, and then Negan stops grinning and gets on the back of the large pickup- along with Erin.

"Didn't wanna' be stuck with Dwight, eh?" I joke as she takes a seat in between Tatum and I.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:00 am

Erin
"You know me, always up for a good adventure," I grin, clutching my gun close to my stomach.
The engine of the truck starts to grumble and I look around the truck. I'm the only girl on here.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:04 am

Nile:
"It s-" I was about to say something, but, Negan interrupts me.

"So, Erin, how are you fitting in with us 'Saviours'?" Negan asks her as he gently brushes his fingers across Lucille and the barbed wire wrapped around it- er, her- whatever.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:08 am

Erin
My grin begins to fade slightly as I turn to talk to Negan, but I try to keep it up.
"It's better than Lucky Palms, that's for sure," I tell him, this time making direct eye contact. I keep it for a few seconds and then dart my eyes from Nile to Lucille, back to Negan.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:13 am

Nile:
"How so?" Negan ask her, as he continues to pet his baseball bat covered in barbed wire.
I look up at the sky, it looked like it was about to rain.

"How can our band of thugs and criminals be better then a suburban, scenic safe-zone of average people?" He questions her, his grin now a frown.

I grip my rifle, just in-case this went a bit sour. As Erin thinks of a reply, a few droplets of water splash against my forehead. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:16 am

Erin
"In the way that they'd pretend the apocalypse didn't even exist. They didn't face up to the problem," I say quickly, my body starting to tense up. I gulp at every slight movement of Lucille, but try to keep my composure.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:21 am

Nile:
I look at Erin, and then at Negan.

He was staring right at her, a frown plastered onto his face. I grip onto my rifle more as raindrops start coming down hard. The whole truck was silent, apart from Andy was in the cab talking with Brucie about whether any celebrity baseball players survived the apocalypse.

Negan continues to stare at Erin, and after about a minute and a half of silence- Negan smiles and begins to laugh. "Erin, I like you!" He says as he laughs.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:26 am

Erin
I let out a sigh of relief, a genuine smile coming to my face that I wouldn't be beaten to the ground with his barbed-wire baseball bat this very afternoon. I throw a quick smile at Nile who's visibly relaxed a bit too.
I nod at Negan and then look up at the sky as raindrops clatter down onto us.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:31 am

Nile:
I smirk a bit.

The rain starts pouring down on us and I pull over my jacket as it was also quite cold. I look at Erin and smile. "That was intense." I whisper to her as the water pelts against the floor of the pickup.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:33 am

Erin
His voice tickles my ear.
I glance over to make sure Negan isn't watching us before turning to reply to Nile. "I thought he was gonna slaughter me," I whisper with a small laugh. The falling water merges with the sound of my voice so it's barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:37 am

Nile:
"To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. He's really unpredictable. But, I would've got your back." I tell her as Negan opens the window into the cab and begins talking with Andy and Brucie.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:43 am

Erin
I look at him for a few seconds and smile.
"Thanks. That means a lot," I tell him. I place my hand on his for a split second, and then move to get a small snack bar out of my bag that I picked up on my way out of the mess hall. I take a bite of it and look over at Tatum who's zoned out staring at the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:46 am

((*Waves*))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:49 am

Nile:
"No problemo." I say while turning my gaze to the sky again.

I holster my rifle on my back, since I probably won't be using it until we get to Lucky Palms. I close my eyes and try to get a little rest, but- who am I kiddin'? I was soaking wet, I wouldn't be getting rest until we got back to The Industrial Estate.

I open my eyes and look down from the sky.

( *Waves Back* :] )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:55 am

(Hey Emma!)

Erin
I push a piece of soaked hair from my eyes and look around the truck. It'd gone pretty quite besides the grumbling of the engine, the clattering rain and an occasional snicker from Andy.
I follow Tatum, turning my attention to outside the truck, and I soon get lost in my thoughts of Lucky Palms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next