Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:46 am

PJ:
"Well- I mean, I- we- we had sex." I blush.
Trying to avoid looking straight into Harl's eyes, but, I glance at her a few times.

"Last night, we- had sex." I say once more as I awaited her response. I was nervous, I didn't know how Harl would react. Her and Kyle have always been so close, and I never knew how far their 'closeness' extended.

Aaron:
"Alright, I say w-" I'm interrupted by a sound of commotion outside. I rush over to the window the office we were imprisoned in and see a few men and women huddled around some sorta' structure. After about a minute, they cleared away and-...

"Fuck!" I yell, backing away from the window. Maria and Niel stare at me. "They- they're going to hang us." I tell the two of them as I stare at the small hanging structure that was now outside the house.

Dwight:
"We have to be careful who we pick from that bunch as well though. Believe it or not, some of the wives actually enjoy their, er- profession." Nile informs as he tears off the crust of his grilled sandwich.
I look at him and nod slowly. "Well, I'll have to talk to Lola about this later." I respond to Nile.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:58 am

"Sounds great," Amy responded as Aaron filed at the back of the line. Amy asked the worker for a salad as she wasn't that hungry. She then proceeded over to the table and sat down. When it came to Aaron he asked for a jacked potato and a slice of lasagne.

Harlequin's eyes opened wide, she didn't realise PJ would be so open about her and Kyle.
"Oh my goodness, I didn't expect such detail..." Harlequin responded, she paused from speechlessness. "Seriously? Oh my goodness that's fabulous!" she squealed with a grin from cheek to cheek. "I cannot believe it, really? It's so difficult to find love in this environment, I'm glad you have."

Niel's expression soon became overwhelmed with fear and nervousness; he began to shake his head and bite his lip.
"No-" he whispered to himself in disbelief. "God damn'it, God damn'it..." he muttered repeatedly. "What tha' hell are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:05 am

PJ:
"Yeah, sorry for the that, I just didn't know how to put it anyway." I apologize.
"Thanks. I really like Kyle, he's one the nicest men I've ever met. He and I just clique when it comes to- anything really." I say while grinning at Harl's grin.

Aaron:
"Shit. We have to do this now, we have to burst through the door and just take down any guard that gets in our way." I san, panicking. "But, they have guns, and other weapons- we wouldn't be able to take any of them!" Maria flusters.
I couldn't think straight, I couldn't think at all. How the hell were we going to get outta' here!?
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:10 am

( I'll be back in a while, I'ma gonna' go watch Game Of Thrones! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:15 am

((Alright, enjoy! :3))

Harlequin chuckled before smiling sweetly.
"That's so cute, I'm extremely happy for you two," she buzzed, filled with glee. "It's great that at least some people are able to find love these days," she shared, thinking about how few couples are around these days.

Niel continued to shake his head, his eyes held shut as he tried to think of a solution or way they could get out of this mess.
"When do you think they'll be hanging us?" Niel asked. "You should know how Jackson would plan things."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:52 am

( On! )

PJ:
"Thanks, Harl." I say as she squeals with happiness.
"Now, we just needa' find you someone." I laugh. I was half-joking, and half-serious.

Aaron:
I look at Niel. "I should know, but I don't know. Ever since Jessica died, he's been crazy- you both k-know that." I stutter- trying to figure out how we were going to get outta' here fast.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:06 am

Harlequin's laughter abruptly halted.
"Well, you'll have a difficult job at doing that," Harlequin replied with a nervous chuckle. "I fall for the guys I can't have," she shared with a sigh.

"Only if there were more of us," Niel muttered. "Then we'd actually have a fighting chance," he sighed, before moving over to the window quietly and staring at the hanging posts. "We're dead," he whispered to himself with a dismayed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:13 am

PJ:
I look at her sympathetically.
"I know how you feel- I had a huge crush on Jackson when we first started up the safe-zone, but, he was a family man." I share with her as we both sit by the small, squared table. I glanced out the window to see if the weather had gotten better- but, alas, it was still cloudy and grey.

I look away from the window and focus my gaze on Harl. "If you don't mind- who is the guy you can't have?" I ask her as I fix myself in the chair, as I was feeling a bit stiff.

Aaron:
"I don't know- I-... w-we-" I collapse onto a couch and grunt. "We can't do anything- we won't be able to do anything- it's too late- we're dead." I groan as I accept defeat.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:22 am

"I see," Harlequin responded to PJ's confession. Harlequin the glanced down at the table, locking her eyes onto her hands that were locked together.
"Well; I could recall two occasions during school where I wanted a boy I couldn't have," she began with a light chuckle at the thought of it. "But believe it or not there was a point where I had a crush on Kyle- However he was with my sister..." Harlequin admitted biting her lip. "And then in the apocalypse; you know that guy Finn? I weirdly developed a secret so called admiration for him. Although he had Lil but that didn't seem to stop me..." she paused sighing loudly, being reminded of what was briefly off her mind.

Niel wanted to accept the fate that Aaron had concluded to, but he couldn't give up so easily.
"There 'as to be something we can do," Niel replied in a determined tone. "There has to be..."

((Yeah I have no idea what they are going to do I suppose you know how it is going to pan out though? hahah!))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 am

( Yup, I know exactly how this is goin' to go down, but, a few things have to happen at the Hilltop, so, I can set everything into motion. )

PJ:
"Oh, I see." I mutter as she talks about Finn and Lil. "I've heard they're not getting along lately. I'm guessing something happened between you and Finn?" I ask.

Aaron:
"Maybe we could make a run for it when they're bringing us out to- y'know, hang us?" Maria suggest to Niel and I. I lay on the couch, shaking my head. I sit up and look at her. "We could, but, then we'd be massacred by a bunch o' bullets." I say.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:44 am

((Mind shedding some light? Wink ))

Harlequin gulped before nodding shamefully.
"Yeah... it was a drunken mistake; although I can't blame the alcohol. I could've stopped myself but something in my mind was telling me not to..." she admitted in a quiet tone.

"Yeah... I don't particularly want to be torn apart by a hundred bullets..." Niel replied with a slight chuckle, before abruptly stopping his laughter returning his mind to the serious conversation.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:53 am

( Nope. )

PJ:
I look at Harl.
"I'm sure it'll be okay, Harl. You and Lil are friends aren't you? I'm sure in a week or so, you guys' will be back to normal. As soon as she realizes it was a mistake." I comfort Harl.

Aaron:
"I- I say we just go with it. We tried overthrowing Jackson, and this is where we are because of it. We knew the consequences when we began having those s-secret meetings." I explain.
"I knew the consequences, Niel, you knew the consequences, Maria, you knew the consequences, Beth, knew the consequences, Martinez, knew the consequences, Erik, he- h-he knew t-the...- We all knew the consequences." I tell them, trying to hold back tears.

( JK:
Later on, after a few small events happen at The Hilltop- Jesus and a few guards go on a scout run, and they accidentally get too close to Lucky Palms. They're taken hostage by Jackson, but, they are able to escape Jackson and break out Aaron, Niel, Maria- and so on. )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 am

"I hope it'll be ok," Harlequin answered. "We got into an argument afterwards and some harsh words were thrown both ways..." she admitted with a sigh, before looking up at PJ. "I'm glad you and Kyle are having a thing, it's great to have someone to talk to."

Niel paused in silence, he couldn't believe this was how he was going to go. He sighed heavily.
"You're right," he admitted, his head hung down in disappointment. "I guess this is the end," he stated, hating the fact he now know he only had a few hours left to live, it was worse than not knowing at all.

((You almost had me with the jk there, cruel boy! Wink But oh I see, this will be extremely interesting then! ;D. When will you get the hunt started?))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:17 am

PJ:
"I'm sure it will be okay." I say to Harl. I gently place my hand on her shoulder. "Lil's mind is probably just clouded with anger right now. I'm sure if you give her some time, she'll calm down." I state while removing my hand.

Aaron:
I sigh- throw my head back and shut my eyes. I guess this was it, this'll be the day I die.

( I just needa' do one or two things. But, now I have to go. I'll try to get back on in an hour or so! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 am

"Hopefully you're right," Harl responded with a smile. "God, I'm such a bitch," she chuckled lightly, shaking her head in disapproval. "I never thought I would be one of those type of woman; I guess it shows people can change..." Harl informed.

((That's alright, speak to you soon!))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 am

( Back! )

PJ:
"Don't dwell on it ,Harl, you're a good woman, stop saying that about yourself." I say to her as she talks about herself as being one of 'those' women.

Jesus:
"OPEN THE GATES!" I shout up to Harold.
It had been a few hours since the last Biter left the perimeter of the safe-zone, I think a noise in the distance lured them all away. I was sitting in the back of a pickup truck. Kal was driving, since he was probably one of the best drivers in the damn Hilltop.

The gates opened, but, we didn't leave straight away. We were waiting on Carlo, who was collecting some some guns from the armory. Pfft, guns, I wasn't ever a big fan of fire-arms. I was more of a hand-to-hand kind of fella'.

I looked out the window and spotted Kyle talking with a few people who usually worked the fields. I told Kal I'll be back in a sec', and then left the pickup.

I trotted over to Kyle and waved. "Kyle!" I shout, trying to get his attention. He was in the middle of a conversation, and I didn't want to be rude, but, Kyle knows how to handle himself, an' I could use any able bodied guy and gal I could find!
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:43 am

"Thanks, PJ," Harlequin informed. "I'm extremely glad you are with Kyle now," she grinned from cheek to cheek, she had never got to sit down with her and realise how much of a warm, welcoming and uplifting person PJ was.

Kyle heard his name called, before jolting his head up into the direction the sound came from. He spots Jesus aiming to get Kyle's attention, before Kyle stood up and walked over to Jesus.
"Hello, Jesus! What can I do for you?" Kyle asked with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:48 am

Jesus:
"Hey Kyle, I know you're probably busy an' everything, but, Carlo, Kal, an' I are going on a scout run- and we'd really appreciate a few extra pair of hands." I propose to Kyle.
I look to my left and see Tess going into Carson's place, she did say earlier that she had a bit of a headache.

( My God. I was writing a huge few paragraphs about Nile and Negan- and then I accidentally clicked something and now it's all gone. Ugh! D: )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:53 am

Kyle hesitated for a few seconds, before nodding and grinning.
"I'd love to come help," he informed enthusiastically, he badly wanted to get out of the safe zone and do something more thrilling. "Have you got all the guns and weapons and everything sorted?"
((And oh my god that sucks D: Sorry for slow replies by the way, I'm playing GTA at the same time!))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:59 am

Nile:
I was just about to take a bite into my sandwich, but, I heard someone calling my name. I look at Dwight and Erin, then I look behind me to see Lennie at the door of the canteen.
I look back at Dwight and Erin, then slap my sandwich onto my plate as I get up off my seat and head over towards Liam.

"Negan's roundin' a few of us since we're headin' to "Fucky" Palms. We've gotta' collect our weekly share of stuff." He says as he chews on gum and wields his machete around. I look back at Dwight and Erin before nodding at Nile. He grins, and we both head out of the canteen.

"So, please tell me you're fuckin' that chick!" Lennie blurts out as we push through the doors of the canteen. I look at him in disgust and shake my head. "Erin? No, I'm not." I say to him- giving him a dirty look. He grins widely and childishly pretends to slaughter imaginary people with his machete.

"Good, so, I guess it's cool with you if I get with her, then?" He says while chewing on his gum loudly. I shake my head. "Dude, I don't care- but, I doubt she'd get with you." I say, still in disgust.
"Why not, she hasn't seen me without these pants yet." He replies.
"God, you're a pig." I insult him. He laughs loudly and pats me on the back. "Oh, I'm sworry misses Niley, is it that twime of the month agwain?" He mocks me.

PJ:
"No bother Harl, no bother at all. I hope we can become good friends." I say with a smile. "Do you mind if I have a glass of water?" I ask her as I look around the kitchen.

Jesus:
"Carlo's gettin' them now." I inform him. "If you're ready to go now, then you can just head over to the pickup Kal's drivin'." I tell him as I see Tess disappear into Carson's place.

( It's cool! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:16 am

"Sure, knock yourself out," Harlequin replied with a gracious smile. "And I have a feeling we will definitely become good friends, unless anything bad happens between you and Kyle..." before readjusting her sitting position as her body began to become stiff.

Kyle nodded.
"I'm practically ready now," Kyle answered, placing his hand on his axe attached to his belt. "I'll just head over to the pick-up and wait until we're all set," Kyle added, before nodding his head and proceeding to the pick-up.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:21 am

Tess:
"Hey Carson." I greet him as he sits on the top of a counter, looking through some files he had clipped onto a clipboard. He looks up and smiles.
"Tess, you- uh, here of the painkillers?" He asks me as he slides off the counter and throws the clipboard onto one of the empty patient's beds beside him.
I nod and he holds up a finger to me before he rushes off into the back room to get the tablets.

I shove my hands in my pockets and look around the clinic- I glance from the beds, to the counters, to the reception desk- hm, Benedict wasn't here? She must be off getting lunch or somethin'.

I hear Carson rummaging around in the back room- we've collected and stockpiled a lot of medicine over the last three years. Thankfully, we haven't had to use much of it.

I start slowly wandering around the room, trying to clear my head of all thought. Maybe it would ease the pain a bit, but, it didn't work. I take a seat on the bed as I wait and my eyes linger towards the clipboard, I read the words-...

"Michael...
... Cancer.

Nile:
"No, I just have respec-" I'm cut off by the deep chuckle of somebody, that chuckle could only belong to the one and only Negan. He was sitting at the back of a large pickup truck, talking with Tatum. Brucie was sitting in the driver's seat, and Andy was sitting in the very back of the pickup, polishing his rifle.

"Nile, MY BOY!" Negan joyfully cries-out. I roll my eyes and then put on a fake smile as Lennie and I approach the large pickup.
"Well, you fuckin' fat fuckers, are we all ready to go fuck shit the fuck up?" He asks us all. I nod, not saying a word. He grins and then points at the the pickup he was sitting on.

"Get the fuck in then."

PJ:
"Thanks."
I get up and take a glass from a small cabinet. I fill it with water from the tap. Thankfully, The Hilltop had its own water supply as well as it's own generator and power-lines.
I fill the glass and lean against the sink, facing Harl. "Yeah, hopefully things go smoothly from here on out." I agree with her before I take a small sip of the cold, refreshing water.

Duane:
"Jesus!" I shout at him as he and Kyle pile into a pickup. He steps out and looks at me. "What is it, friend?" He asks me as I approach him.

"I want to come with you guys'." I say to him as I haul my rifle over my back.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:40 am

"I'm sure they will get better," Harlequin responded. "They have to," she responded nodding her head to reassure herself.

Kyle glanced around to Duane.
"Do you think you are in a suitable condition to go out there?" Kyle asked, concerned about his missing limb.

((Oh my god Michael situation so dramatic :O ))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:43 am

Tess:
"Okay, I've found them, now, they co- Tess?" Carson says as he stands in the doorway of the backroom. I look up at him, tears streaming down my face.

"No... - Tess, I-" He begins, but, I get up off the bed and grab the painkillers out of his hand. "How could you? How could you keep this from me?" I ask him, as I wipe away tears with my sleeve.

Jesus:
"Duane, I don't think yo- I mean, you still haven't fully recovered." I tell Duane. He shakes his head. "I have Jesus, and I'm ready to get back out there and y'know- start pullin' my weight again." He retorts as he firms the rifle over his shoulder.

Carlo appears behind him with a duffle bag filled with all kinds of 'goodies'. Carlo looks at Duane and I, but, I just nod at him to get into the pickup.

"I can do it Kyle, don't worry, I'll be fine." Duane responds to Kyle's question.

"Please, Paul. I can do this." Duane begs as he looks into my eyes. I rub my beard for a few moments and then nod. "Fine, get in." I allow him.

PJ:
"Yeah, I'm sure they will." I agree with Harl as I sip on my water.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 am

"Have you been out there since you, you know...?" Kyle asked Duane, his eyes locked to his foot.

Harlequin grinned, before looking out the window and observing the weather.
"It would be great when it becomes Summer again too, can't wait to get the bikini's out," she chuckled with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next