Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
EB

EB

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:33 am

Christopher~
Everyone being so silent is actually pretty creepy. I still don't really trust these people, and that makes two groups I'd rather not have anything to do with. It's just easier on me if it's just Agatha and I.
"I don't like this place." Agatha whispers as she clings to my arm. I still don't know why she's coming and I'm hoping to God that she doesn't switch into Genie-mode.

As we're about to go down the stairs into the subway, Agatha stops suddenly. "It'll be so dirty in there..." She whimpers and holds my arm tightly. "I'm right here. If a giant germ tries to cling to your face, I'll kill it." I told her reassuringly, even if I wasn't that serious. Instead Agatha's bottom lip begins to quiver as she stares at dirty stairs. "Just close your eyes than." I murmured before dragging her along.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:36 am

Erin
I gulp and sink down even further beside Nile. I squeeze his non-broken hand and bite my lip.
Please let him not hurt my friends.
Tatum starts the engine up I sit still, keeping a neutral expression planted on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:39 am

Jesus:
"You might wanna' talk with Tess." Carson tells me as Trae and a few of the guards carry a confused Duane into the clinic. I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "Why?" I ask him. Carson stops in the doorway to the clinic and shakes his head, he looks at me with a sad expression planted on his face.

Nile:
"Are you okay?" I ask Erin as the vehicle starts and Tatum quickly drives us out of Lucky Palms.

Markus:
"Watch your step, everyone. Ya'll don't wanna' be stepping on some nasty Biter guts." Ally warns us as we walk down the stairs. I stop at the end and and look around. I didn't have a flashlight, neither did Naera. There were only a limited supply of them at the gas station.

I walk beside Kim, since she had a flashlight.

Ally then began to walk down another flight of stairs, we were in complete darkness now- apart from the light emitting from the flashlights.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 am

"Oh, that's lovely..." she muttered at Ally's warning, before pointing the flash light at the tile walls and seeing the occasional smudge and splatter of blood over the walls. She then pointed the flash light in other directions and locations, observing what had happened to locations like this after everything that has happened, she was somewhat fascinated by it, yet terrified by it at the same time.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 am

Agatha~
"G-g-guts?" I whimpered before being patted on the shoulder by my brother. We didn't have a flashlight either... what if I step in guts? What if it sticks to my shoes? What if it splashes onto my leg?!
Abruptly, I let go of my brothers arm and jump onto his back, wrapping my legs around him as if he's giving me a piggy back ride. "Aggie..." Christopher moans while I whimper a little.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:46 am

Markus:
"Y'know, I never was a fan of the dark. I hated it as a kid, and- I guess I still hate it as a twenty-three year old man." I joke, kind of- as I walk alongside Kimberly, Christopher, and Agatha.
"I hear you." Naera says to me as she turns her head to face me. I smile and then look around- this place was fucking disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:48 am

"I didn't really mind it until that experience with that screaming female decay yesterday..." Kimberly replied quietly, suddenly being reminded of the terrifying incident her and Markus faced. She continued to scan around the subway, using her flash light as a way to examine the place.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:50 am

Christopher~
"Can you guys... talk of something else?" I ask the group while Agatha constricts around me like a Aggie-python. "I don't like it here. It's dark and stinky, and gross. I don't want to be here! I wanna go home!" Aggie whispers. Her arms are around my neck and she's tightening her grip. "You are choking me." I gasp.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:51 am

Erin
"Yeah...fine," I lie. I don't want to show any problems with this towards any of the saviours. I don't want to give Negan the chance to try and test my loyalty.
"But you're not really the one to be asking that," I tell Nile in a lighthearted tone, glancing down at his hand. Lennie's still out cold.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:54 am

Naera:
"Sorry Christopher. Maybe we- should all just stop talking, we don't want to alert anything down here." I say as my Dad shines his flashlight ahead of us.

Markus:
"Decay? How 'extravagant'." Ally mocks as she hears us talking. Naera, once again turns her head to us- "Don't mind Ally." She excuses her. I nod and look at the surroundings some more.

"C'mon Nae, I'm just fucking around- you guys' know I'm fucking around right." Ally says as she hops off the last step of the second stairway. I stare at the blood smeared walls- I don't wanna' know what happened here.

Nile:
"Bah. I'm fine, I've broken this thing before. When I was six, I fell off a bouncy castle. Landed on it the wrong way and broke it." I say with a laugh. I look at her. She definitely wasn't fine, I could tell.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:58 am

"What do you personally reference them as, Ally?" Kimberly questioned curiously, intrigued by the different names people have allocated to these living dead. Kimberly continued to observe around the subway, although she kept an eye on her feet to make sure she wouldn't step in something she'd regret.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:01 am

Erin
"Hey so did I!" I exclaim with a laugh. "But I just sprained my wrist," I add.
"That's what you get for trying to backflip off the wall."
I chuckle at the thought of it, though I guess my mum didn't think it was so funny at the time.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:03 am

Markus:
I look at Ally.
"Biters, Snappers, Roamers, Lurkers- I heard a few people call 'em Walkers, and I met a girl in SimCity who called 'em Geeks. I call them anything- really, but, 'Decays' is too scientific for my taste." She replies to Kimberly as I step on a puddle- of water, hopefully.

Nile:
"Wow, we've got so much in common." I say sarcastically. I look down at my broken hand, at least it didn't look as bad as I thought it would, there was just a red line around my wrist. I was going to touch it- but, I'd probably irritate it.

Last edited by Fordee09 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:04 am

Christopher~
While everyone's talking, I look around at the blood smeered walls. It's very unsettling and Agatha is still whimpering. She's sort of annoying but I have to be understanding. I am her brother. Plus she's a germaphobe in the zombie apocalypse. If I wouldn't attract a zombie, I'd laugh at that.
"Aggie, you're not a backpack." I told her once she started to give my back a cramp.
"I don't care."
"You're hurting my back."
"You're face is hurting my eyes!" She argues.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:07 am

"Interesting," Kimberly responded, nodding her head. "Unfortunately you'll be hearing a lot of scientific references emitting from our mouths," Kimberly added, shrugging her shoulders. "That's if we survive out here for long," she informed, regarding having only been out of the science facility for a matter of days.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 am

Erin
I watch Nile closely as he examines his motionless hand.
"Thanks again for what you did," I say with a gentle smile. If it wasn't for me he wouldn't have gotten that broken wrist.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:12 am

Jesus:
"What...?"
Carson looks at me and shakes his head. "Michael, he's got lung cancer- and, it's- it's terminal." Carson informs me. I stumble back, taking in what Carson had just told me. I shake my head, in shock and disbelief.
"And- Tess knows?" I ask him, and he replies with a small nod.

Markus:
"You'll get used to it." I reassure Ally as I continue to look at the walls. "You ain't a scientist Mark?" She asks me, her voice echoing as he we approach the area of the station where people would wait for the trains to arrive.
"No. I was a security guard at the science base." I reply to Ally.

Nile:
"No problem. Those people were your friends, I wasn't goin' to let Lennie fuckin' kill them." I whisper to Erin as we hit a bump in the road. My hand moves an inch and pain surges through it. I flinch, but, it soon goes away.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:16 am

Erin
"As soon as we're done with the Hilltop, we're getting you straight to the medic," I tell Nile, reading the pain in his expression as we hit the speed bump.
I straighten my back and prop myself up a bit, peering over the side of the truck to try and get an idea of where we are, but I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:17 am

Aggie~
"How much further?" I asked while my brother adjusts me on his back. It's kind of fun being up here but at the same time I'm terrified.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:21 am

Nile:
"Barney will fix it up the best he can- he's good at what he does." I say as I stare at my hand. I stare out of the truck and see several clusters of evergreen trees.
"We should be close." I say to Erin.

Ally:
"It'd probably a half an hour to get the next stop, and another half an hour to the second one- so, maybe an hour, if we walk fast enough." I inform Agatha as I stop at the edge of the platform. I pass my flashlight to Naera and climb down off of the platform- until my feet hit the tracks.

Naera passes down my flashlight and I look around. Okay, this is where we had to be extra careful. "We've gotta' whisper as we go down the track, I remember seeing some of the crawly ones." I say to the others as they each climb off the platform and land on the tracks.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:27 am

Erin
"Close..." I repeat, whispering to myself.
I hope to God that I won't seen Finn there but he's always near the front of the action. I haven't seen him since I turned over to Negan and I don't think I can face him.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 am

Christopher~
"An hour? Nooo!"
"Shh!" I shush Aggie as she whines.
"Why did I let you make me come with you to my death?" She whines again and I reach back and pinch her mouth shut. To which she instantly swats at my hands on falls off my back... onto the cold, nasty, blood covered floor.
Aggie sits there, wide eyed. As still as a rock. And slowly taking a deep breath.
"AH-"
"Quiet." I quickly put a hand over her mouth. Her hands begin to shake and I dig out a mini-hand sanitizer bottle and squirt it all over her hands. "Wash away the horror... wash away- Wash away the horror...Clean. It will be cleeeaann." She murmurs like a crazy person.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:34 am

PJ:
As I sit with Harl- talkin' about the weather, Alan bursts through the door. He looks at the two of us. "PJ- Duane's back, and he's hurt." Alan informs me. I stand up. Where did Duane even go?
"Harl- I'm sorry, but, do you mind if I go see what's up?" I say, not wanting to be rude by getting up and leaving.

Ally:
"I don't mean to be offensive, but, could you ask your sis' to keep it down Chrissy?" I ask him. "Thanks, that'll be great." I add-in as everyone jumps off of the platform.
I shine my flashlight in the direction the tracks lead.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:39 am

"It's perfectly fine," Harlequin responded, before standing up quickly. "I'll head down with you to catch up on what happened with others," Harlequin added, before heading out the door quickly with them.

Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:39 am

Christopher~
I press the lid down with my thumb and hear the click. "Don't call me Chrissy." I said sternly and helped my sister up.
"And you have to be quiet from now on or I'll have to tie a bandana around your mouth."
Agatha's eyes widen a bit.
"A sweaty bandana."
Her eyes widen more and she nods. "I promise. I'll be quiet. I'll be the quietest person ever. Just don't put a sweaty bandana in my mouth." She says quickly and her eyes start tearing up. She can be dramatic sometimes...
Slowly, I watch Agatha climb down the thingy. Of course she doesn't want too but we have to force her to do things sometimes. After her, I climb down. As soon as I hit the tracks, Aggie wraps her arms around one of my arms again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next