Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:33 am

((Ooo that's great, sounds like you'll definitely enjoy next week! Three weeks until major RPing then eh? Wink Sorry for the slow reply was having dinner! But if you're still on do you want to RP?))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:40 am

( Sure! )
( Oh, and I'm working on some of the script for Chapter 12+. Wanna' see a sneak peek? )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:03 am

((YES YES YES))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:07 am

( Okay!  )

Chapter 12 – Too Far Gone
(Camp Arc)
New Characters -
(Hope Character)
(Hope Character)
(Hope Character)
(New) Male- Hot-Headed, Strong-Headed.
(New) Male- Calm, Helpful.
(New) Female- B*tch, Snarky, Strong.

Chapter 13 – Too Far Gone Part II
(Camp Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 14 – No Way Out
(End Camp Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 15 – The House By The Lake
(Lake House Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 16 – The House By The Lake Part II
(Lake House Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 17 – The House By The Lake Part III
(Lake House Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 18 – Waves
(End Lake House Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 19 – The Sea Of Bones
(Boat Arc)
New Characters -
(New) Male- Cocky, Smart.
(New) Female- Clever, Grumpy, Motherly.

Chapter 20 – The Sea Of Bones Part II
(Boat Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 21 – The Sea Of Bones Part III
(End Boat Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 22 – Unreal
(AS Rumours Arc)
New Characters -
(New) Male- Caring, Charming, Humorous, Romancer.
(New) Female- Careful, Self-Conscious, Shy, Weak.
(New) Female- Fast, Flexible, Serious, Sleek, Sneaky.
(New) Male- Brutal, Deadly, Hot-Headed, Tough.
(New) Male- Charming, Natural Liar, Sadistic.
(New) Female- Geek, Intelligent, Tech Expert.
(New) Female- Friendly, Hopeful, Sassy.

Chapter 23 – Real
(End AS Rumours Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 24 – Icons
(Cult Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 25 – Icons Part II
(Cult Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 26 – Icons Part III
(Cult Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 27 – Escape
(Cult Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 28 – On The Road
(Cult Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 29 – What We've Become
(Cult Arc)
New Characters -
N/A

Chapter 30 – What We've Become Part II
(End Cult Ark)
New Characters -
N/A

( That's the character list so far, there will obviously be more characters- but, these are the ones who'd interact with the group the most- and I didn't put in the cult members as of yet! )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:08 am

( Oh, and Chapter 11 is missin', my mistake! Razz )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:15 am

((Oooo those titles and details are extremely interesting! I'm interested to see what each parts entails. The Hope part is an extremely saddening yet exciting spoiler! :O Wish to RP? :3))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:22 am

( Yeah. But, don't worry- even though it's kinda' been confirmed that the Hope may not make it to AS, we will still see many characters from Hope in the chapters after Chapter 10- and we will see Aurora Skies near the end of Chapter 30. )

1 Hour Later-

Tess:
I had talked with a dying Michael, and even though I didn't confront him about his- illness- I still informed him of the attack that Negan and his Saviors gave. He had told me to gather everyone in the mess hall at sundown- and that is exactly what I had done.

The sun was setting and people were slowly showing up in the mess hall and taking seats. I was sitting at the top of the stage area with Paul at my side. I look at the tables, slowly being filled up with residents.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:35 am

((Oh that's what AS means.. I thought it was some secret code word phahah, but it's great the groups will be joining together; maybe that leads to the opportunity of another spin-off eh? Wink ))

Amy, Aaron and their mother, Eileen proceeded towards the mess hall, after Eileen had told Aaron off for heading towards the massacre that occurred with Negan, rather than returning to safety in the caravan with Amy. They stumbled inside the crowded hall, waiting for what this was all about, although it was extremely predictable.

Kyle and Harlequin stood in the hall near the front, Harlequin's arms wrapped around Kyle's. She knew Kyle was in a saddening and depressed mood,and needed some affection from his sister-in-law to help reassure him and keep some hope with him.

Niel was positioned in the hall near Aaron and Maria, observing and examining the many faces that had gathered.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:43 am

( It could very well do, but, I've already planned that the next spin-off is "The Simming Dead: Origins" which will focus on all of our characters in the first eighty days of the apocalypse!" )

Tess:
I look at everyone who floods through the doors. I see Harl and Kyle- I needed to give my condolences.  Kyle was close with PJ, at least I think they were close.

Lil:
I walk into the hall with Susie at my side- I look around and take a deep breath. God, this has been an awful day, just awful. I spot Kyle and Harl, I really didn't want to talk to her right now, but, I should say something to Kyle.

I walk over to Kyle and Harl, with Susie tailing behind me- waving at some of the other little girls.

"Kyle." I call out. He turns his head to face me as I move closer. I place my hand on his arm. "I- I'm sorry, I knew you and PJ were friends." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:50 am

((Oh yes of course, that spin-off is going to be extremely fun to play, it'll definitely bring back some memories! ))

Kyle lifted his head up off, moving his eyes from his feet to Lil. He smiled gratefully.
"Thank you, Lil," Kyle responded slowly. "Have you been able to say your condolences to Duane and Alan, yet?" he asked curiously, he hadn't been paying attention to who was around. Harlequin simply looked in the opposite direction, she knew Lil wanted nothing to do with Harl, but Harl was grateful that Lil spoke to Kyle even with herself there.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:54 am

Lil:
"Duane is unconscious and with Carson- I heard he suffered some injuries when out with you and Jesus. I guess the injuries and the shock of seeing PJ-" I stop.

"It must've been too much for him." I add in as Susie trots over to two little girls, I smile weakly at them and then look back at Kyle.

"I have talked to Alan- poor kid, he is only about fifteen. When I talked to him he was sitting by Duane's side, his face emotionless." I tell Kyle as my eyes glance across the room. My eyes catch Finn's eyes, but, I quickly look somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:58 am

"Yes; it must be emotionally devastating for them both, I'd hate to be in their position," Kyle remarked; knowing that it is much more difficult for them, considering they are her family and he was only her lover. "How are things with you?" he asked, brewing conversation to steer his mind away from PJ. "Susie seems to be fitting in here extremely well," he informed with a leer before glancing at Harlequin, he found it weird she was distancing herself from the conversation by looking in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:02 am

Lil:
I nod.

"I'm- well, considering the circumstances. I'm not feeling the best today, but, overall I've been w-well." I say to Kyle. I'm relieved when he turns the conversation to Susie, I didn't want to act weird around him- since I was feeling far from 'well'.

"Yeah, she has a knack for making friends- she's a really sociable child." I say to Kyle as I glance at Susie and her two friends giggling about something.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:04 am

Kyle returned his view back to Lillian, before grinning.
"That's good; and it is great she possesses such a trait, it'll keep her strong now and in the future," he stated, placing his eyes upon Susie and her two friends and chuckling quietly. "But how are Max and Molly? Have you been able to get them outside much?" he asked curiously, it must be extremely difficult to raise babies within the apocalypse, knowing he would have trouble doing so himself.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:08 am

Lil:
"Well-" I stop to think for a moment.
I didn't know what to say since Finn basically had custody of Max and Molly.

"They're fine, just average kids- they cry, eat, sleep- but, they're overall good. I did take them out for a stroll the other day since Finn bought an old pram, but, lately it's been too cold to take them outside." I say to Kyle.

The mess hall was filling up with more and more people.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:13 am

"Oh yes, of course, I didn't factor in the weather conditions. Well, I think it is just great you are able to cherish such youth in your life, hardly any of us will get the opportunity to," Kyle responded with a sigh, knowing that he will probably never have children of his own even if he does live any longer. "I'm sure when it comes to Summer you, Finn, Susie, Max and Molly will all be able to have fun down near the pool or something," he suggested with a smile, glancing around at the increasing amount of people rejoicing in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:17 am

Lil:
I feel like I was going to burst into tears at Kyle's words- but, I held it in as much as I could.

"Y-Yeah, I can't wait until we finally get some warmer weather." I croak, trying to cover up the fact that I felt horrible. I look away and take a few moments to collect myself before turning back around to face Kyle.

But, just as I was about to say something- Tess taps her finger on a microphone attached to a podium on the stage. I guess the assembly was about to start.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:21 am

Kyle was confused by Lillian's emotional portrayal, especially through her voice. He was about to talk when he heard the microphone being tapped in the background. He turned his head towards the stage. Harlequin hung her head down, she felt a sickly taste, before feeling like she was about to throw up. She breathed in heavily, before lifting her head up and looking to the stage, hoping the sensation would disappear quickly.

((Time to start linking in Harlequin's pregnancy symptoms oh yeaah Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:27 am

( #Drama. Wink)

Tess:
"Hello- Can I get everyone's attention?" I speak into the microphone as Paul sits on a small, plastic chair behind me. Everyone quiets down and looks up at me, I look down at the crowd and take a deep breath.

"You've all probably heard this by now, but, Michael is- sick, and he has asked me to take charge until he gets better." I lie. I wasn't lying about him putting me in charge, I was lying about him getting better. Carson's notes said it was terminal.

"Earlier, we lost six good people of our community- and one person who was a guest here." I say talking about Trae, the guards, and PJ. I look around at the crowd, taking a breath after I finish saying what I just said. I wasn't one for public speaking.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:31 am

((Oh we are definitely a bunch of drama-whores! Wink ))

Kyle closed his eyes as she began about the lives lost, before inhaling deeply and opening his eyes as he exhaled, he glanced down at Harlequin who had a sickly and uncomfortable expression overwhelming her face.
"Are you alright?" he whispered quickly as he lowered his head down to her ear. She nodded quickly, before covering her mouth.
"Y- Yeah, I'm perfectly fine," she lied, she was hoping she could keep it down her throat until Tess' speech was finished.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:36 am

( Yup! Very Happy)

Tess:
"But-"

I stop.
"But, we'll try to-. No, we will defeat Negan. Together, we'll enlist the help of The Valley, and The Kingdom. And, together, we'll all take down Negan and his army." I say.

"But, first- we need to rebuild what we've lost from Negan. We have to build up our defences, train every citizen so that they're at least trained in the way of weaponry, and we need to form an army of the best men and women we have at The Hilltop." I state.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:39 am

Aaron and Amy nodded their heads at Tess' instructions on what she has planned to do. Eileen was extremely sceptical and hesitant, she wasn't too keen on the idea of herself and her children having to be trained to go to war. But it was the only option that wouldn't lead to certain death, whether she liked it or not.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:46 am

Tess:

"We'll need a new captain of the guard who- preferably someone who is well-trained in weaponry- to help organize defences and training sessions, but, we can talk about that more another day." I say.

"I just wanted to call this meeting to warn you all that- we're going to war. And I know some of you- a lot of you aren't too fond of that idea. But, unless you all want to be knocked off by Negan one by one, we'll have to stand against him."
I speak.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:55 am

Niel and Kyle nodded their heads understanding the circumstances. Aaron was looking extremely forward to the idea of being taught how to fight since he was always thrilled in that side of life. Harlequin listens to her speech, trying to distract herself from the brewing that is attempting to spew itself up her throat and out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:57 am

Tess:
"We'll win." I finish.

I look at everyone and then back away from the mic'. "Thanks." I say my last words as I turn to Paul, he was smiling- but, you could barely see it through his fluffy beard.

The crowd erupts into whispers and mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next