Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:14 am

Erin
I dive down beside Nile as Tatum and Brucie manage to grab Lennie and pull him away.
"Oh my god...your hand," I breathe, my eyes wide and my jaw dropped.
I turn my attention back to Lennie and scowl. I stand up and walk over. "What the fuck was that Lennie?" I yell at him, my anger getting the better of me.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:17 am

((I'd RP but I have midday dishes to do -.-...))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:21 am

Aaron:
"C'mon, follow my lead." I command Niel and Maria. As bits of debris fling at us.

Duane:
I'm thrown up into the air by the explosion- and flung against the wall of the safe-zone- my face smacking right into it. I black out for about a minute, not knowing what the fuck is going on. But, someone grabs me and slaps my face lightly- trying to make me snap outta' this daze.

"A-Aaron?" I ask, not having a clue what I was saying. I shake my head and see that it is him, along with Niel, and Maria. They were alive! "Aaron- Niel- Maria- I..." Aaron puts his hand over my mouth.

Aaron:
"Sh." I shut up Duane. I look around at Niel and Maria. "Niel, see if anyone else is okay- anyone from The Hilltop. Maria, you go start up a car so we can get outta' here." I command them as I look around. The gunfire had stopped, most people had been knocked down by the blast.

Nile:
"Don't fucking shout at-" Lennie begins, but, he is once again knocked out- this time by Brucie who whacked him in the head with one of the crates we packed with ammo.

( Hi Emma. Okay! )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:25 am

Erin
I sigh. "Thanks Brucie," I say, giving him an appreciative nod. I once again scowl at Lennie who's out cold on the floor, and then move back over to Nile.
I crouch down beside him.
"How's your hand feeling?" I ask him softly, looking at it, but not touching it to avoid total agony.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:32 am

Nile:
"It's been better." I joke. I laugh, but it turns into a cough.

"Ugh. Fuck, I feel like crap." I groan. Tatum takes my good hand and pulls me up. "Here, get in the back of the truck- I doubt this gunfight is gonna' go on any longer, man." Tatum tells me as he helps me walk towards the truck. I climb up onto the truck and collapse onto it.

"...Ugh." I moan. As I lay next to some boxes of supplies.

Tatum:
"He'll be fine once we get him to Barney, the ex-army medic livin' in the Industrial Estate." I reassure Erin as I look at Nile. I walk back to Lennie- and pick him up with the help from Brucie. We pile him into the pickup right next to Nile.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:32 am

Niel kept his guard as Aaron tends to Duane. He then nodded at Aaron's demand before moving forward into the thin, grey cloud of smoke emitting from the burning car. Niel kneels down beside Kyle.
"Hey, Kyle," Niel alerted, shaking his arm.

Kyle turned his head towards Niel, still dizzy and seeing blurry images. However, his sight was improving and he recognised it was Niel.
"Niel?" he muttered, coughing heavily. "What- Aren't you supposed to be dead?" he asked confusedly with harsh breathing.
"No time for questions," Niel answered quietly, before wrapping his functioning arm around Kyle and sitting him up. "C'mon, we have to go," he informed. "Go over to Duane, Aaron and Maria, I need to get the others..."
Kyle got up slowly, looking forward and seeing the guy he shot in the shoulder earlier, who was laying on the ground with his clothes on fire. He then nodded at Niel's command.
"Go find Jesus and Carlo," he muttered, before ducking down and sauntering towards the others, picking up his gun in the process.

Niel quickly ran over to where he last saw Jesus and Carlos.
"Jesus- Carlo!" Niel exclaimed, trying to see through the smoke which was most concentrated around the car.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:37 am

Jesus:
"Over 'ere." I wave at the red-headed guard who I'd seen on multiple occasions, but, I've forgotten the name of. I throw a burnt tire off of me and then hit Carlo as he lay there on the ground.
"Ow." Carlo croaks as he and I get up off of the ground and head over to the red-haired fella'.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:40 am

Niel heard the faint call, before noticing them both. He hurried over to them, looking around himself if anyone begins shooting again.
"Quickly- We need to go, now," Niel informed quickly, before pointing his gun in the direction of Aaron, Maria, Duane and Kyle. He then proceeded in that direction, holding his gun up towards where the guards and Saviours were last positioned.
Within several seconds they arrive to the rest of the group.
"Got them," Niel stated, keeping his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:45 am

Aaron:
"Good." I say.

"I've got the car workin'." Maria shouts as she starts the car. I look at her as she opens the door for us to get in. "That was fast." I say as I drag Duane into the car. She looks at me and holds up a pair of keys- she jingles them and smiles.
I smile back and then turn to the others. "C'mon everyone get in." I shout as Niel, Jesus, and Carlo pile into the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:46 am

Niel and Kyle nodded and smiled gratefully, finally being able to get away from this place. They both got into the car, even though it was a squeeze fitting this many people in the car.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:48 am

Jesus:
I swap seats with Maria, so I can drive the car to The Hilltop.
I drive outta' the gates, and away from Lucky Palms- as fast as I can...

( FF? )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:52 am

((Sure thing! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:57 am

Jesus:
The gates to The Hilltop open and I drive the car through the gateway, I park it just as we're fully inside- and get outta' the car.
"GET CARSON!" I yell at two of the guards who had come down from the wall to check on us. They rush off towards Carson's clinic and we all carry a confused Duane out of the car. Trae and his brother Nick, run up to us as we lay Duane on a bench right beside the gate.

"What the hell happened Paul?" Trae asks as he stares at the people we brought along with us. "We were captured by Jackson and Negan- we tried to escape and a huge gunfight happened. Kal's- Kal's dead." I inform Trae as Carson and his assistant Benedict rush out of the clinic.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:58 am

((I'm back Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:01 am

(Gah, sorry I went for a bath. Hey Emma!)

Erin
I sit with Nile as we wait for the last gunshots to be fired. I hold his other hand, watching him worriedly as he looks more pale and more ill. "I'm going to kill Lennie," I mutter under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:01 am

Kyle and Niel got out of the car, before standing out of the way so Duane can be rushed away. Niel examined the safe zone, it was different from what he imagined it to look like, since he had never formerly been here before. He glanced at the residents who were watching onwards.
"Welcome to the hilltop," Kyle said to Niel with a chuckle. Niel laughed quietly back, before headed over to Aaron and Maria.
"We're finally here," Niel remarked with a sigh of relief to Aaron and Maria.

((Does this mean you can finally RP Emma? ;D))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:06 am

((*Thumbs up* Very Happy

If the personalities turn out a bit wonky, I'm sorry. Haven't RP'ed here in a whhhhhhhhiiiiiilllllleeeeeeee))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:07 am

Aaron:
"Thank God." I respond to Niel. I look around- everything looked so rural. It was like we were in the countryside.
"This place looks nice- it should be a welcome change from sand and psychopaths." I say to Niel and Maria.

Nile:
"I'll be okay." I mutter to her as I sit in the back of the truck. I look around and see that Erin and an unconscious Lennie are the only people around. Where's everyone else? I look at Erin and I'm about to ask her if she knows where everyone else is- but, I hear a scream.

A man's scream. "What the hell is going on Erin?" I croak as I lay in the truck.

( Should we RP with the Hope group, or just RP with the normal group? )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:10 am

((It's great to have you RPing here nevertheless! ;3 And I'd love to get RPing forward with the Hope group! ;D))

"Yes- definitely," Niel responded. "I don't see a psychopath in sight," he chuckled before grinning. "I wonder where the other people who were from Lucky Palms are..." he stated, remembering how there were quite a few that escaped Lucky Palm to arrive here.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:11 am

Erin
My eyes widen.
"I don't know," I answer him, exasperated. "Hold on."
I let go of his hand and shuffle away into a space between two of the boxes. Peering over the side of the van, I look to see what's happened.
"Oh my..."
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:14 am

((Hope group. Definitely Hope group xD

Sooo what all have I missed?))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:16 am

3 Minutes Earlier.

Jackson:
"Look- Negan, I'm telling you. I wasn't behind my people turning on your people. I wa-want to work with you, I really do!" I argue with Negan as he stands among the wreckage with his 'Saviours' at his side- although Erin and one, or two others were back at his truck.
He looks at me, staring me down- like- like I was some- some piece of meat.

"Fine." He mutters. I look at him, and he looks at me- I walk towards him. "Good, now, maybe we could talk more about our business-"...

"But." He interrupts me. I stop walking and look into his eyes. "I forgot to mention that- I work better as a leader- one leader. I don't need another leader with me." He says as he swings his bat.

"Grab 'im." He commands his men. The three of the them grab me and I struggle. "NO, NO- NEGAN- YOU NEED ME- YOU- YOU MURDERED MY MOTHER- YOU- Y-YOU..." I shut up when Negan wraps a string of barbed wire off of Lucille, walks behind me, and wraps it around my neck...

I scream- before the wire rips through the flesh of my neck.

( Okay, hold on, lemme' get The Hope group ready. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:21 am

Erin
"Negan's killed someone, there's blood and the saviours are surrounding him. I can't see who-" I blurt out quickly, but I stop myself.
"Oh my god. He's killed Jackson," I say slowly, widening my eyes as I get a clear view of his mangled neck. I slide back over to Nile and sit with him, speechless, waiting for the other saviours to return.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:26 am

( The 'Hope' group had met up with another group after almost dying in a small bandit shoot-out. They found out that some of the members of this new group have been taken captive by the bandits. Now, they've teamed up- and they're heading into an underground subway system to get to the bandit camp quicker. )

Markus:
We all walk through down the highway, none of us saying anything. Ally was in front of us, along with Naera and Naera's father- Archie, I think his name was. We all halt when Ally stops and stares at the stairs in the middle of the sidewalk- leading down to the subway station.

"Okay, everyone who has a flashlight better turn it on- right, about now." She commands as she flicks on her flashlight and begins to creep down the steps into the dark hole in the ground.

I adjust my backpack and follow everyone down.

Nile:
"What?" I ask in disbelief. But, then I remembered that Jackson's men had turned on us in the fight. I try to sit up and see the mess for myself, but, I don't have the strenght.
Negan, Tatum, Andy, and Brucie reappear as the residents of Lucky Palms start screamin' at the sight of Jackson.

"We'll be back here later." Negan says as everyone gets in the truck. "Where to?" Tatum asks as he gets into the cab. Negan looks at Tatum for several moments before smiling- "The Hilltop." he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:32 am

Kimberly sauntered along, hanging in the middle of the group as they walked. She often dazed off into her imagination, before forcing herself to return her focus to real life in case any unexpected surprises happened. She halted once they reached the stairs, before nodding and grabbing her flash light that was in her coat pocket. She flicked it on, holding her crow bar up in her other hand. She then inhaled and exhaled deeply, before progressing down the stairs.

(( Ooo this is going to be interesting what happens at the Hilltop :O))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next