Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:03 am

Taj:
"Probably left in a hur--, or not." I stop as I look in the interior of the car. Two dead bodies, completely decayed. "Nae, help me get these two outta' here." I ask her while holding my sleeve against my nose. The car smelt horrible.

"Sure." She says whilst opening another door and dragging the body in the back seat outta' the car. "No keys, but, we may wanna' search the bodies." I say, in response to Kimberly.
"Anything useful in the trunk?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:08 am

Kimberly opened the boot, before noticing the back of the heads of the two dead bodies in the back seats. "I wondered how they died..." she spoke aloud, pulling a disgusted face as the smell suddenly hit her. She was unable to analyse the situation due to viewing from behind. She then looked to the floor of the boot, finding two gym bags. She unzipped them, before scurrying through them.
"Mainly clothes and toiletries," she commented, pulling the bags out of the boot and placing them on the road. "Any keys anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:12 am

Nae:
Agatha patted down the bodies, in disgust.

She put her hand in one of their pockets and took out a pair of keys. She jingled them a bit and then passed them to me, I passed them to Taj- and he sat down in the front seat.
"Okay, lemme' start it up." He tells us.

I look around and see a deadie shambling down the road, but, its legs snap and it falls to the ground. Looks like he won't be any problem. I look back at Taj as the engine starts going.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:18 am

"Well; looks like luck is on our side at the moment," Kimberly responded, closing the boot before looking at the decay that fell over. She then moved back from the car and stood beside Nae and Agatha.

((Walking Dead returns in 16 days, js. ;DD))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:22 am

( OMG. *Dies*
I cannot wait. It's weird that the show I'm hooked on now is ending just in-time for TWD to come back on air! XD )

Naera:
Taj moves the car, slowly, and steadily- fixing the car into position that no walker could get past the first opening in the walls of the gas station.
"We better find another one then." I say.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:27 am

((That is weird, hahah! Watching one of the new trailers for the second half of TWD released today; it annoys me how Lauren Cohan can still look so sexy being all sweaty, sad and distressed... Plus it looks like we're finally going to see Beth kill loads of zombies ;D))

Kimberly smiles as he puts the car in place, before turning around and scanning the road. She jogged to the nearest car to her. It was a saloon styled car, with the two front doors wide open. She looked inside the drivers side, seeing the keys in the ignition. She got in and tried to start the car, and failed. She tried again with another failure. "Might have to push this one into place," she shouted to the others.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:30 am

( Fuckin' Lauren Cohan. Screw Daryl- if Maggie dies, I riot. Razz )
( I don't know how to feel about Beth, sometimes I think that she can have a really good plot or storyline, but, other times I think she is just there to look after Judith and sing a song.
I'm loving Sasha, Bob, and Tyreese- I really hope they all make it to Season 5! )

Naera:
"Do I have to touch it?" Agatha gulps while looking at the dust, dirt and dried muck that covered the car. I look at her and laugh. "There's some gloves inside." I say to her as she nods and runs off.
I open the boot and look around. Nothing, just some empty plastic bags and a mini-BBQ set.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:35 am

((Preach it brother! Maggie better survive.
And yeah, it annoys me how they gave her the caretaker figure. I think its good they've seperated her from Judith, it looks like she is going to have a lot of character development in the next half, it shows quite a few scenes/snippets of her in this trailer I'm watching too which a good sign; although in all of them she's in some sort of trouble/distress.
And me too; its hard to tell if they will survive or not. It would be interesting to see how Sasha would handle Tyresse dying, and Bob (since they develop a certain thing), or vice versa. ))

Kimberly releases the hand break, before quickly getting out of the car. She placed one of her hands on the body of the car, and another on the steering wheel so she could attempt to steer it into place.
"Everyone ready?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:37 am

Taj:
"I'll try my best." I laugh while placing my left hand on the car.

Naera:
Agatha comes back with a pair of gloves and we all get a grip on the car. "Yeah, ready." I reply to Kimberly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:41 am

( I honestly think Beth may get separated from Daryl, gets bitten, The Hunters' from the comics find her, they chop off a part of her, eat it, and then she'll do the whole; "Tainted Meat" thing. I think she'll basically take Dale's part, and then she'll end up dying.

Either that or the writers' give her a really super awesome part!

I actually really like Lilly and Tara as well, they seem really interesting. Plus, I can so see Rick getting together with either Lilly or maybe Michonne. Michonne and Rick seem to have something goin' on this season, I can just feel- sexual tension. Lol! XD )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:45 am

Kimberly then stances her body into a strong position.
"Ok, push!" she informed, before pushing her body and attempting to make the car go forward. Everyone else joined in and the car rolled slowly forward. She held the steering wheel tightly, turning it slightly so it would go in the correct direction. "Tight up against the Hyundai, right?" Kimberly asked the others, still pushing as much as she could.

((Oh god, I hope that doesn't happen to her! D: Wouldn't be able to handle her death just as yet. I think she might die though near the end of this season from what I've seen.
I was so relieved when I saw Tara in one of the trailers; I loved them both! I have no idea if Lilly survives past the prison and is relevant though, there was someone in an armoured suit with Tara! (could be Lilly, have to wait and see D: ) And yes, Rick and Michonne would definitely be interesting ;D))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:49 am

Naera:
"-Uh- Yep!" I shout to Kimberly as we push the car up next to the other car. "Just a little more." Taj states while pushing the car with all the strenght in his left arm.

( Yeah, well I can see her taking that role. But, if she doesn't, and she survives, then I hope the writers' do something big with her next season. And, I saw a picture of that scene in the trailer. I hope it's Lilly in the armour.

Oh, and I cannot wait for Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene. Abe and Eugene are/were two of my favourite characters in the comics. I really hope they live up to their comic counterparts! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:56 am

Kimberly continues pushing forward, steering the car appropriately. The car then nudges into the back of the Hyundai with a slight bang noise.
"There," she grinned, before reaching in the car and applying the handbrake. She then moves back and shuts the door.
"I think it would be a good idea to save the operating cars for better purposes," Kimberly informed. "It would be a great strategy to get two, three or four working cars and situate them somewhere where they could be used to escape; in case things go wrong here," she shared, having thought of it when pushing the car. She moved towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:57 am

((It would be interesting to see who does take that role if the role is applied, especially since I think the Hunters are introduced during this half. Plus I can't wait for them too, it's so exciting having new characters but you already know them ;D. ))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:59 am

Naera:
"Good thinking Kimberly, I think you'll fit in well around here." I say with a smile, a bit outta' breath. I stroll over to the door of the gas station and take a bottle of water out of my rucksack which I left beside the door.
"Here, we each take a sip. Since there isn't enough to go around." I say while taking a sip and then passing the bottle to Kimberly.

( Yeah, everytime a comic character is introduced, I just scream with excitement. Manly screams o' course. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:05 am

Kimberly smiled.
"Thanks," she replied to Naera, she loved being complimented on her smartness. She then walked over to Naera and gently grabbed the bottle, nodding. She took a sip of the water, before sighing heavily. She hadn't had a drink in several hours. "Right, what car next, eh?" Kimberly asked, glancing back out to the motorway.

((Oh yes; but remember to make sure to punch a wall too, just in case, you know Wink #manly.
Should we skip forward several cars to almost completion of the car thing? otherwise we'd be here pushing cars for a long time Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:11 am

( Yeah; Sure! Smile )

Naera:
"Okay, that is it." I say as we push the last car into place. Overall, two of them were working, but, the other few were broken and had to be pushed. "Looks pretty good, no deadie is gettin' over that." Taj says while trying to drink the little droplets of water left at the bottom of the bottle.

"I think we have a bit inside Taj." I say, looking at him struggling to taste a drop.

"Well done everyone. The place looks pretty defendable, at least for the time being." I say while looking into the window of one of the cars. I then look back at everyone. "I don't know if we have time to do anything else." I state while looking at the sky.

The sun was about to set, the sky had gone a blue-ish/orange color. So, we all knew it'd be pretty dark soon.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 am

Kimberly examined each of the cars, making sure she couldn't see any easy ways anything could get in without effort. She wiped her damp forehead, before glancing at Naera.
"I think it will do for now, it's a lot of progress compared to how it was before," she informed, before looking to the setting sun. "I suppose we will be leaving shortly?" she said, walking over to the pile of things they found in cars they could use as weapons. She picked up a crowbar and a trench knife, knowing they would come in useful.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:18 am

Naera:
"Yeah."
I say while glancing at Kimberly.

"We should head inside and get something to eat, drink, and a little rest since we don't have much time until we get going." I suggest while Taj hands me the empty bottle and heads inside. I put the cap on it- and Kimberly, Agatha, and I begin to walk.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:21 am

Kimberly nodded, before sauntering with Nae and Agatha. She then stood by the door and let the other two in.
"Is there much rations in regard to food available?" she asked curiously to Nae as she walked past.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:30 am

Nae:
"We have a good amount of food, it's just water we gotta' look out for. We haven't come across some natural, pure, clean water in a long time. We've had some risky moments where we were on the verge of dehydration, but, we found a way. We always find a way." I say to her as we walk into the station.

Ally:
"You bastard!" I slap Eddy across the face. "What the fuck was that for?" He shouts at me. "You just said that your leader was a man. I clearly saw a woman giving orders at your camp." I say to him.

"You've been lying to me this entire time, haven't you?" I say, raising my hand. "NO! I've been telling the truth, the woman you saw is second in command. C'mon, you gotta' fuckin' believe me!" He shouts back.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:37 am

Kimberly nodded at Nae as she followed her in.
"Yes; it must be hard to come across clean water these days; espec-" she abruptly stopped, panning her head to Ally and Eddy as the shouting distracts her. Kimberly bit her lip, she hoped these two would quiet down so decays were not attracted, but she didn't want to say it aloud and get involved in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 am

( GTG! See ya' later. Smile Sad )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:41 am

((Ok, goodbye!))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:28 am

((Anyone on? :3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next