Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:45 am

Finn
"We're not... a couple," I say slowly with a yawn as I rest my head on the pillow. My eyes flicker and after a few moments, they're shut and I'm drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:48 am

"We always thought you were..." Harlequin replied drearily, glancing at Finn and his eyes are shut. She then turns her head looking to the ceiling, before closing her eyes. Her head was overwhelmed with the thoughts of what just happened. Was it really worth it?

((AND SCENE! *cut* ))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:49 am

( FF To Tommorow? )

Lil:
I wake up to Susie beside me. We were both in our clothes, asleep on the bedsheets. She said last night that she'd keep me company until Finn came back. But, that never happened I guess.

I stretch and get up. I looked at my hand, staring at my finger, my ring. I pat Susie's knotted hair and then get up off the bed. 'It's Okay Lil, He Is Fine'- the voice in my head told me.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:52 am

(Fast forward to morning aaaand ACTION)

Finn
My eyes flicker open and I stare at the ceiling for a few moments as my mind gets into gear. My head is pounding and my eyes hurt as though I have a hangover- but clearly I don't...I...
Oh god.

I turn onto my side with a frown and almost jump out of my skin when I see Harl lying there, completely naked. Oh shit. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Please tell me we didn't...
I think hard but I can't remember anything from yesterday, nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:55 am

((Why did I actually grin and start laughing as I read Finn's bit. Oh my god I'm so mean hahahah:P))

Kyle woke up, facing the ceiling of the lounge of his and Harl's caravan. He stretched his arms out before rubbing his eyes, and sitting upright moving his legs to the floor. He then feels a wine glass glide against his toes, before he opened his eyes fully and looked around himself. He spotted the two bottles of wine on the table, one empty and another almost empty. Along with one glass on the table and another on the floor. He raised his eyebrow in confusion as he pulls a tank top from beneath and held it in his hand, staring at it intensively.
He then spotted a men's t-shirt at his feet, before spotting female underwear and a pair of female bottoms, along with male underwear and male trousers on the ground scattered around the lounge.
"What the hell?" he muttered as he stood up, tossing the top aside.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:58 am

Lil:
I put on a jacket and head into the kitchen. I put on the kettle and then sit at the table; tapping my fingers against the edge of the table as the kettle began heating up.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:59 am

Finn
I sit up in bed and start breathing heavily in a panic as I realise what I'd done. I'd cheated on Lil. Whether I remember it or not I cheated on her. I cheated on the woman I love and am engaged to marry.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

As I think hard I remember saying something about Billy, and then it clicks. Before getting utterly pissed with Harl, I'd lost my memory.
I shake Harl awake urgently.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:01 am

Harlequin abruptly wakes up, breathing heavily as she sits upright pulling the duvet up with her. She then looks to her side, noticing Finn beside her. She examines him, realising he isn't wearing a top from what she can see. She then places her eyes down at herself, realising she was wearing clothes either.
"Oh, my fucking-" Harlequin swore under he breath. "What- Did w- No," she spat out, shaking her head as she closed her eyes as she began to remember what happened last night.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:03 am

Finn
"I'm really sorry Harl, I need to get back to Lil. I have a lot of explaining to do, whether I can or not," I say urgently, beginning to get out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 am

Lil:
"Is Daddy back?" Susie asks as she stumbles into the kitchen, her feet pit-patting against the cold, tile floor. She takes a seat at the table and I soon get up to pour some tea into a mug.
"No, he's not. But, he probably stayed at the sick-bay." I re-assure Susie, and myself.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:10 am

Finn
I rush into the living room and slip into my clothes. I put my t-shirt on backwards and groan, turning it around. With that, I disappear and as I head to the caravan, I run through in my mind what to say...
'Sorry I couldn't remember you were my girlfriend'
'Sorry I thought you loved Billy not me'
'Sorry I got really drunk'

...but as I open the door to the caravan, one thought is prominently in my mind. 'Finn, you always have to mess everything up, don't you?'.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:13 am

Lil:
I hear the handle of the caravan door click and I turn around to see if it was Finn. "Finn!?" I shout out, not knowing whether it was or was not him.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:15 am

Finn
"Yeah, it's me," I call back, my voice shaking with nerves. How am I going to tell her this? It'll completely break her heart.
I move reluctantly further into the caravan, my eyes wincing as the bright lights aggravate my hangover-headache.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:17 am

Lil:
As he appears I place the mugs down on the countertop and run over to him. I wrap my arms around him and dig my head in his chest.
"God, I was worried to death about you. You were acting so weird, and then you just disappeared." I say, my voice sorta' muffled from me placing my head against his body.

Susie slides off the chair and waves at Finn before pit-patting her feet back into her room, she had seemed to get over the whole tunnel incident quickly. That was how Susie dealt with pain- she just blocked it from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:17 am

"Yes, go," Harlequin informed abruptly, opening her eyes and spotting Finn naked, before closing them again and pulling the duvet up to her face. How could Harl be so stupid, she shouldn't have taken any of that alcohol, her self consciousness was just eliminated in the process. She shook her head, hearing the bedroom door shut.

Kyle washed his face in the bathroom sink, hearing footsteps run down the caravan corridor. He quickly finished up cleaning his face, but by the time he was able to get out of the bathroom he heard the front door open and shut quickly. He then wanders up to Harl's room, before placing his ear against it. All he could hear was heavily breathing and quiet whispering- the whispering of Harl cursing under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:20 am

Finn
"I, uh, I need to talk to you about something," I tell her, patting her back gently as she hugs me. When she pulls away I look her in the eyes for a few moments and my heart twists.
"Sit down," I say, pulling a chair out for her.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:23 am

( Alicia, did you see the stuff about Chapter 11 - 25 on page 15? )

Lil:
"Finn..?" I mutter. Something wasn't right, he seemed to be acting normal again, well, from what I could tell. "What's going on?" I ask him, my voice cautious, but ready. I had to prepare myself for the worst. The problem outside the gates could've gotten worse, someone could of died, the pavements we placed yesterday may of not have worked.

I look into his eyes and await the answer.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:25 am

Harl quickly got up out of bed, picking up the blanket off the ground and wrapping it around herself, before beginning to walk to the bedroom door.
Kyle heard her footsteps approaching and attempted to run but didn't move fast enough. Harl opened the door and spotted Kyle rushing down the corridor.
"Kyle, what are you doing?" Harlequin asked, scratching her throbbing head.
Kyle stopped and turned his head to Harlequin.
"Nothing," he responded quickly. "I've just forgot about the kettle," he lied, hoping she wouldn't follow him into the lounge. Harlequin nodded, before entering the bathroom and locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:27 am

( Yeah, I read over it. It all sounds very serious, but interesting and fun at the same time!! )

Finn
I take a deep breath, ready to get it all off my chest.
"You know yesterday when I couldn't remember anything?" I begin, and when she nods I continue. "Well, I couldn't remember anything about us besides the fact that you turned me down and that you loved Billy. Everything else was gone- our engagement, everything." I don't look in her eyes.
"Harl was there to comfort me and helped me remember a few things, and when I remembered Alice's death I was devastated all over again. We went back to her caravan and had some alcohol to take my mind off things..."
I prepare myself for the hardest part.
"And we... I'm so sorry Lil," I mumble. "We got so drunk and we ended up sleeping together."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:36 am

Lil:
Have you ever heard of people talk about that feeling you get; people describe it as having your heart broken. But, most of those people are only exaggerating.
Well; this was the day I felt it. And it felt horrible, it felt like my entire core- just shrivelled up and crumbled away as those words were spoken.

I can feel the tears coming up, my mother always said I was an emotional person, but, anyone would get emotional at this, right?

I look at him, as he stares at the ground. He looks up at me, a tear in his eye. My expression turns into one of anger, confusion, and sadness. I don't know how to react, so many emotions are telling me to do this or that.

He looks in my eye and I quickly slap him across the face, my hand meets his face, and the loud sound of them touching happened.
The first few tears fall from my eyes. "Get Out." I mumble, not wanting to waste any words on him...

Yeah; this was that feeling. My core had crumbled, my heart was broken, I wasn't exaggerating. A thought of Finn and I talking on the boat to Sunlit Tides appears in my head and I begin to properly cry.

"GET OUT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I shout at him. My mascara already running down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:40 am

( Crying or Very sad )

Finn
I touch my cheek where she slapped me and nod as the lump in my throat practically burns. "I'm so sorry, I never would've done it if I'd been in my right mind," I mumble, but as I look at her face and see her anger, I realise I really should leave.
I bite the inside of my cheek and quickly leave the caravan, gently closing the door behind me. As I walk away tears begin to pour down my cheeks and for the first time in my life, not even when I killed my own parents...
I truly hate myself.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:47 am

( T'is a sad day. Sad  )

"Mommy!?" Susie shouts as she pokes her head out of the doorway. She looked frightened. "J-J-Ju-Just g-et back in y-yo-your room S-Susie." I stutter while sobbing, my face on the table's surface. My tears and make-up ruining the surface.
I grab my ring off of my finger and throw it on the ground, I could've done worse to it- but, I couldn't do anything. I was so paralyzed, so disabled by the event that all I could do was cry.

The twins then began to cry, their screams and cries coming loudly from their room. I wipe my tears away, about to get up and check on the, but, I begin to sob again and fall back onto the seat.

Last edited by Fordee09 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:49 am

((Oh my god what have we done I regret us making this decision immediately))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:50 am

( We released the Drama-Llama; and he got a bit too carried away. The thing is; it won't get better from here on. At least, I personally don't see it getting better. )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 am

Finn
I wipe the tears away with my sleeve that had been used to do the exact same job yesterday, but within a few moments they're already soaking wet again. I'd screwed up the best thing to ever happen to me and now there's nothing I can do to get her back. I've lost her.

I sit down in the snow, around the back of a barn. I put my head in my hands and sob. I sob so loudly and intensely that I can hardly breathe. Alice would be so ashamed of me.

(If we've lost Fil forever I swear to God I'm going to cry too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next