Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:58 am

( *Ahem* Cue Harl. *Ahem* tongue )

Lil:
How could he? He could Harl? I've done so many things for the both of them, and they just do this to me. I continue to sob, my face flat on the wooden table. Max and Molly's cry starts to become quieter, I assume Susie is taking care of them- I'd do it, but I can't...
I just can't.

( I don't know, as much as I love them, I think that it'd be too much of a carbon copy of Jalice, y'know being happily in love. Fil have already had some arguments previously, I think it was leading up to this, or something like this. Plus; I don't think Lil will be able to get over this.
Her fiance and her friend. I don't know. They could get back together, but, this sorta' thing cripples a relationship- so I doubt it'd be the same ever again. Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:00 am

Finn
Maybe if I can just remind her that I didn't even know we were together. I'd forgotten everything about her, about how much I loved her, about everything we'd been through together. Maybe, just maybe, if I can tell her that and convince her how much I'm sorry and I love her, she may be able to face me again.
But I have to time it well, and now really isn't the time.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:05 am

Harl splashed cold water over her face, before dragging her fingers down her face and staring into the mirror.
"She didn't love him, she loved Billy..." she lied to herself. She knew they were a perfect couple, why did she believe otherwise. She looked down at the water, before turning the tap off and drying her face. She then returned to her room and changed into underwear and suitable clothing. Soon, she entered the lounge, finding Kyle sitting at the dining table with a warm drink in her hands. She glanced at him quickly, before heading over the cupboard to find something quick to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:11 am

Lil:
And why was he talking about Billy? I didn't love Billy! I like him, he was a great guy, and I enjoyed our time together before he died. But, I loved Finn. I didn't admit it to myself until after The Mall.
But; I always knew we were meant for eachother.

I continue to cry, not knowing what was going on. It all fused into one blur, one sad, confusing blur.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:15 am

((Sorry to depart but I must go to sleep now, absolutely knackered, hahah! Speak to y'all tomorrow, where the drama continues 3: ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 am

Finn
Sitting here crying isn't going to change anything. I frown and stand up, soaking wet from the snow. I march towards the nearest plant I can see with a flower in, on a table outside the barn. I take it and go to the market, getting everything I need to write a note. On it, I write:

Lil, please, please read this.
I love you so much and I swear, when I did those awful things after I hit my head in the tunnel I couldn't even remember I was with you. If I'd remembered everything between us I would never have done what I did. I'm sorry and I'll do whatever it takes to make this better. I promise.
Lots and lots of love,
The idiot that fucked up big time.

I knock on the door of Lil's caravan and leave it, with the flower, outside before clearing off again to avoid another slap in the face.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:18 am

( Hah. Same for me, school tomorrow. Bye Nigal, Bye Alicia! )
( We'll continue this tomorrow! )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:46 am

( I'm on! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 am

(Same)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:48 am

( Hey, how're you doing? )

( RP? )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:51 am

(Really good! How about you?)

(Sure Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:57 am

( I'm doing good as well. )

Nile:
I sat on a small lawnchair adjacent from the fence surrounding the estate. Hundreds of biters' were rattling their hands against the fence. I had a gun by my side. I was a bit sleepy, since a lot of us had been up all night.

"You awake?" I ask Erin; who was beside me, her back turned. I didn't know whether she was asleep or awake.

( We'll get to Lil and Finn in a second, I think it is about time we get the action going in The Industrial Estate! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:00 am

Erin
My eyes flutter open. I hadn't been asleep- simply listening to the snarls of the walkers and the rattling of the fence.
"Yeah," I mumble, turning around to face him. Instead of looking at him, my eyes focus on the rabid faces of the walkers staring straight at me.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:05 am

Nile:
"Oh, okay. How're you feeling?" I ask her while trying to get into a comfortable spot on the seat. I get my gun and clutch it in my hands; just in-case. I brush my hand through my hair and lie back a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:09 am

Erin
"I'm alright," I say vaguely, forcing my gaze from the walkers to focus on Nile's face.
"Actually, you know Selina?"
He nods.
"When I went to see her to get that knife, she was telling me how I'm inevitably going to turn at as one of Negan's wives," I tell him with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:15 am

Nile:
I process those words for a few moments.
"Don't mind her; she just likes picking on the new girls." I say to Erin.

"They became Negan's wives because they weren't adept in skills such as fighting or survival. And, I'm sure you are, so, you'll be fine." I mumble to her, making sure I didn't say anything loud enough to rile up the biters' even more.

"So, what do you think about the whole concept, of the 'Wives'- I mean." I ask her while trying to scoot into a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:32 am

Erin
"It's not something I'm into," I answer him as he shifts his body. "I mean, I'd lose a lot of respect for myself if I did."
As I walker bangs its mangled fist against the railing behind me, I turn towards it and scowl.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:28 am

( Agh. I'm sorry Alicia; my internet has been coming and going all day! )

Nile:
I nod at her response. "Yeah." I croak, in agreement with her. Wouldn't any girl lose her self respect if she did that? I know Lola regrets making that decision, at least she has told me that she wishes she could choose another path.

A few biters' hit against the fence. "Have you met anyone else, besides Negan, Serina, and I?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:42 am

((Sorry I haven't been on, I had prize night to attend.. Anyone want to RPG?))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:46 am

( Hey! Sure. Who you want to RP with? )
( Oh; and I really want to get the 'Evolution' RPG up and going sometime this week. So, if you guys' are interested you should start thinking up some Superheroes/villains. )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:47 am

((I don't know, what characters have you got free? I have all mine, Harl, Kyle, Eileen, Amy, Aaron, and then Niel at Lucky Palms xD. And what is the evolution RPG about? Is it on the page? xD
Edit: I just went and read it, oh my goodness this is a hard decision..))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:51 am

( I have; Duane, PJ, Tess, Jesus, Jackson- And then we have our 'Hope' characters. So, what you in the mood for? Razz)

( It's basically just a Superhuman RPG, based off DC/Marvel Comics. It's about the next step in Human Evolution; which is basically humans with special abilities and super powers. It's the forum below 'TSD' forum. )

( Edit: Oh, why do you find it hard? If I may ask. bounce )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:54 am

((Maybe we could get some Kyle and PJ action? :33.
And I see which is quite interesting, the list of superpowers is endless. I really want a character with the ability to control an/the element(s).. I think I get it from my addiction of Avatar: The Last Airbender & Avatar: The Legend of Korra, hahah! Razz.))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:02 am

( Sure! )
( And; I get what you mean. But, since I was younger I've always dreamt up characters with superpowers, so I have a lot of ideas for them. One day I'll pile all of my ideas together and maybe write a first issue or something.
I'm good at drawing, and I'm good at writing stories, so, I've always said that I should give it a go!

Oh, and I've seen 'The Last Airbender', I used to watch it ages ago. I haven't seen the newest one as of yet. )

PJ:
The heels of my runners tap against the newly installed pavement. I was on my way to Kyle and Harl's place, as Jesus had given me an official task; which was spreading the word of a meeting he will be holding tomorrow night. I walked through the dozens of caravans- which all looked the same.
Until I got to the one which I think belonged to Kyle and Harl.

I form my hand into a fist and knock at the metal door several times.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:04 am

(It's okay)

Erin
"Not really. I mean, I've said hey to a couple of people, but not really gotten to know them like I know you," I tell him. Nile's really my only friend around here. Without him I'd probably be completely lost and one of Negan's wives already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next