Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:17 am

Amy and Aaron laughed at the conversation and Evan.  
"I'd say we did," Amy remarked as she stopped the ball perfectly this time. "I suppose we would've always been with each other, especially with our mother coming home late most nights," she shared as she kicked the ball to Aaron.  Aaron caught the ball with his foot, before showing off and kicking it up several times and catching it in the curvature of his foot.
"Even in our teen years we were in the same crowd at school, so we were pretty close," he agreed shrugging his shoulders, remembering back to the group of people he was involved with at school. He then kicked the ball mid-air towards Jacob, knowing Jacob would be able to retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:22 am

Jacob
I knock the ball with my chest, and continue kicking the ball in the air using a combination of my knees and my feet.
"You guys were in the popular group, weren't you?" Bree asks with a grin, moving side to side.
I kick the ball over towards her, and she attempts to kick it straight to Aaron, but it catches the wrong angle of her foot and heads off towards Amy.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:28 am

"Yeah," Amy remarked. "Aaron mainly got there through his sports and somehow the ladies always fell for him, god knows how..." she joked, before receiving the ball unexpectedly and stopping it with difficulty as she had to move backwards. "And then I was always in the squeaky, loud, glamorous, mean girl group to say," Amy chuckled, putting it honestly, even though she was never a mean person like some of her friends. "I suppose being on the cheer squad and being good in the arts helped as well," she informed as she kicked the ball over to Evan.

Last edited by Nigalkins on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:35 am

Evan
The ball comes the rest in front of my feet, and I pass the ball over to Jacob.
"You'll have to do a song and dance routine for us all sometime," Bree tells Amy. "People around here need cheering up a bit," she adds with a giggle.
Jacob flicks the ball over to Aaron and stops to wave at Finn who walks past behind the group. He waves back and continues off in the other direction, walking with a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:38 am

Amy paused for a second at the idea.
"I'd love to do that," she retorted with a grin beaming. "There is probably some others here that can sing, too," Amy suggested, looking at Aaron as the ball is past to him. Aaron stopped the ball before quickly passing it to Evan.
"What social groups were you guys involved in?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:45 am

Evan
I stop the ball and intend to kick it towards Bree. When I kick it, it goes in the direction of Aaron, but I act like it was meant to go that way anyway.
"Jacob was in the jocks for sure," Bree answers with a grin. "And Evan was in the..."
"Nerds," I finish for her with a laugh.
She shrugs. "But I don't really know if I was in a specific group. I mean I had a group of friends, but we weren't really that popular," she tells them, trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:48 am

"You were like a wallflower then?" Amy informed as Aaron received the ball. He then passed it towards Bree gently. "You guys were definitely all in different cliques then, that must've been weird," Amy remarked, since the situation was different to what her and Aaron experience.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:55 am

Evan
"It was. We hardly saw each other besides at dinner time, but we still managed to get on well," I tell them, receiving the ball from Aaron and giving him an affectionate smile.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:59 am

"I suppose ya' wouldn't have been around each other too much to drive y'all insane!" Aaron remarked with a chuckle, reminiscing the times that Aaron and Amy fell out frequently.
"I think it's lucky that all our siblings are here alive right now," Amy remarked as she thought about it, how fortunate the five of them where to have their siblings alive.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:35 am

( Oh My God!
ACTIVITY! XD )

PJ:
"I've tried not to think about it too much. I know the people there real well, and- imagining them under Jackson's reign is-..." I stop. "I still can't believe Jackson did what he did, he just- lost it- yet, he was always so calm and stable. I just can't believe it." I continue while looking down at the tiled floor.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:41 am

((I know isn't it fabulous?! ;D))

"I just hate to think what it is like there at this current moment," Harl informed with a sigh. "Well, is it even still up standing? Especially with Negan around. The times he attacked when we were there were bad enough..." she continued as she sat down in front of PJ with a glass of water in her hand.

((I wonder what is currently happening there, we haven't RPed them since our characters left there were taken captive/killed!  Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:45 am

PJ:
"I have no clue Harl. I hope it is still standing, I hope everyone is okay- but, I doubt that." I sigh, looking up from the checkered tile floor to focus my sight on Harl.
"How are you doing, overall?" I ask her.

( Yeah, I know, I remember where we left off. Nile made prisoner after Jackson basically executed everyone working against him apart from Nile and Aaron! Wanna' RP there as well then? )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 am

(Sorry I poofed, I had to rush to a late dinner! Hey Fordee!)

Bree
I look between Evan and Jacob and smile, as they return the glance. We all nod and turn our attention back to Amy. "Some people don't get the privilege of still having family," I agree with her.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:54 am

( Hey Alicia! )

( Oh, and over the last few weeks of only a tad bit of activity, I've been thinking up some stuff. I was thinking it'd be cool if after "Hope" ends- we do another spin-off which centers around every character we've ever had in the first eight days of the apocalypse.
So, basically, the beginning of the apocalypse to the day where the original group met in Bridgeport.

I thought it'd be cool as we could provide better origin stories than the ones we write on the characters' wikia pages. Whaddya' think? )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:55 am

"I hope so too; it would be devastating that dozens of more survivors were murdered by the hands of humans rather than walkers..." Harlequin replied in a dim tone. She hated how violent people had became towards each other.  Harlequin then bit her lip and rubbed her shoulder.
"I'm- I'm doing fine," Harlequin responded neutrally. She was in general doing fine, however what she done to Finn and Lil was still overwhelming her brain and driving her insane, the guilt was tearing her apart. "I'm still alive, aren't I?" she chuckled spontaneously.

Amy nodded with a grateful smile.
"It is such a privilege," Amy agreed as the ball rolled into her direction. She then kicked it towards Jacob but it went in completely the wrong angle and went towards the left of him instead of directly towards him. "Have you had to kill many walkers?" She asked Jacob and Evan, she knew Bree hadn't killed many from the training exercise with Harl and Finn the other day.

((Yeah, the last scene was so dramatic! It would be great to RP with Niel and the other ones again! I suppose you need to get the story progressed in Lucky Palms as well don't you?
And that sounds like an amazing idea Fordee! :O ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:56 am

(That's a really great idea!)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:59 am

Evan
"Jake killed almost all of the walkers on our way up here," I tell them, looking over at Jacob as he moved sideways quickly to receive Amy's slightly off-shot kick.
"But I don't suppose you guys have killed many, since you've been cooped up here," Jake says, before passing the ball over to Aaron with a flick of his foot.

(Fordee, do you have any more characters free to RP?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:04 am

Amy nodded in response.
"We only killed them from before the safe zone formed, I myself hardly killed any," Amy informed, only having killed them when they got too close to her. "It was mainly that Aaron that took care of them for me and our mum. We were so thankful when the safe zone began to form here," Amy replied with a relieved sigh.
Aaron received the ball from Jake. before flicking it between his feet quickly and then kicked it to Bree.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:06 am

( Thanks!
I really liked the idea myself, half because It'd give me a chance to RP as Josh again, lol. )

PJ:
"Yeah, you are- we all are. So, I guess, we're all doing fine-ish." I say, smiling as she laughs. I look around at the room some more, before looking at Harl again. "So, what do you think of this place, the Hilltop- I mean." I ask her.

( Yeah, we should probably progress through that arc, but, we should do it slowly as the stuff I have planned out for Lucky Palms won't exactly happen until a few other things have happened. )

Jackson:
"And, they're all dead?" I ask Bentley, a guard, as I pace around my office. "Well, everyone but Niel, Aaron, and Maria. You said you wanted them alive for a while, didn't you sir?" He says.

"Yes, I did. I have plans. Where are they?"

"Erm, The three of 'em are in your mothers office, with guards patrolling the hallway so none of them can escape." He informs me as I stop pacing and stare out my window.
I stay silent for several moments before turning around to Bentley. "Good, make sure they don't escape." I command him. He nods before taking his leave...

( Loads Alicia, Loads! Razz)

Last edited by Fordee09 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:09 am

(The thought of RPing as Alice again makes me happy)

Evan
Bree lets out a gasp as she lifts up her leg and the ball goes flying past. She immediately turns and runs off to get it.
"Do you guys ever worry that one day this safe zone will just crumble?" I ask them, wiping my shoe on the grass.
Bree moves back into the circle and kicks the ball to Amy a little clumsily.

(Who shall we RP with?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:14 am

( Lil probably won't want to talk with Finn for a while, so that is outta' the question.
Wasn't Erin trying to convince Lola to join up with Dwight and Nile? )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:16 am

((Yeah, I was thinking it gave you two the opportunity to roleplay as Josh and Alice, gah, those were the days :') So many characters are dead now! ))

Harlequin nodded in agreement.
"I think it's a great place," Harlequin informed. "Besides Negan, it's almost as good as the Desiderata State Mall we had," Harlequin stated, before being bombarded with memories of the mall.  "Do you like it in comparison to Lucky Palms?"

Niel gazed around the office aimlessly, he felt exhausted having not slept properly in a while. He adjusted his arm, before staring down at what was left of his mangled arm in a sling.  Niel looked at Aaron.
"Oi, Aaron," he whispered. "Are vous awake?" he asked, not being able to tell if his eyes are open or not.

Amy looked at the ground at the thought of that happening, she didn't want to believe it.
"I worry about it at least a few times a day," Aaron retorted with a sigh. "I keep hear'en all the stories of other safe zones from new survivors and it makes me think more an' more how we it is destined to happen."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:22 am

Fordee09 wrote:
Lola:
"Well, I don't know you well. But, I ain't a rat. Whatever you have to say, I won't go running to Negan, or spreading it around to everyone. So, I guess you can." I tell her.

( Okay! What do you guys' think of starting the Super-Hero RPG soon? )

(We left off here!)

Erin
I take a deep breath and throw one more glance towards the tightly shut door before telling her. "Okay, I'm going to put it plain and simple. Me and Nile, we need your help breaking Dwight outta this dump," I state boldly. I hold my breath and wait for her reaction.

Jacob
"Yeah, that one where the last lot came from, y'know Lil and Harl, that's become all corrupt," I tell them, though I bet they were already aware. That news was spreading around like wildfire.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 am

"I heard about tha' one too," Aaron commented with a look of dismay on his face. "Then there is all the other ones that they encountered that I've heard about; we're extremely lucky here..." Aaron remarked. Amy nodded in agreement, before finally kicking the ball towards Evan, this time it didn't go in the wrong direction.
"It'll happen one day though, especially with that asshole Negan around," Amy shared after she kicked the ball.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:28 am

( Yeah, I honestly cannot wait. But, Hope still has four chapters to go. So, it'll be a while! )

PJ:
"Well, Lucky Palms was my home for three years. We've only been here for a few weeks, in all honesty, I'd prefer to be back at Lucky Palms, but, I won't be going anywhere near there for a while. The Hilltop is nice, it had a really countryside charm to it."
I respond to her.

"Was the mall in Desiderate Valley as good as all of this? Kyle, or- anyone hasn't really talked much about it." I ask her.

Aaron:
I hadn't slept at all.
Infact, I was still covered in Erik's blood. It had been a while since he was killed- murdered. I had lost track of all time.

God...

I hear a voice, I think it was Niel. "I'm awake Niel. What do you want?" I say in a hostile tone of voice. I didn't mean to sound hostile- I'm just sad, and tired, and fucking covered in my partner's fucking blood!

Lola:
"You want out?"
I say.

"I'm sorry, but, it won't work- nobody just leaves The Saviours. You can't just walk outta' here, and you can't devise an escape plan either. Tell Nile and Dwight to give it up, because they'll be killed before they set one foot on the ground outside these walls." I state sternly to Erin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next